Motorola DROID Maxx - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.0
8.1
8.0

Just bin done with my LG phone I want to buy Motorola Droid MAXX please tell me is this a good phone to buy

• 2015-03-29 13:05
  • sbJf

Any body plz tell me

• 2015-03-26 18:49
  • PAmg

How we can blutooth songs in this mobile???? Am using it. Am not getting this

• 2015-03-26 18:48
  • PAmg

When do we get lollipop update? Anybody got this?

• 2015-03-24 17:46
  • rASF

Does this phone have video calling option on the dialer and where can one buy this phone? Pls reply.

• 2015-03-22 14:17
  • ftV7

and how could I forget the loudspeakers. it surely has the loudest speakers in today's market. and its planned upgrade to lollipop makes me very excited. Motorola nailed it with this phone!! very under rated and delivers everything perfectly. I'm into my 4th month with this phone and I don't plan on buying another one for another 2 years at least

• 2015-03-19 21:20
  • t@FC

I used to be a Samsung freak from the past 5 years . used Corby, galaxy star and note 2 but then I got sick of the same plastic feel and same bar-type design of Samsung. I wanted something different for a change and that's when I found droid max. brilliant phone from every stretch of imagination. the design, processor, speed, display, everything is top notch. before buying the phone I heard a few people not rating the camera but this was only a myth coz its camera an excellent shooter specially after the update and mind you this is coning from a DSLR user. the battery of 3500 mAh is self explanatory as it goes for 2 days even with heavy use. I would recommend this phone to everyone who wants to break the shackles from Samsung cheap plastic phones filled with bloatware and have an almost stock android experience.
peace! love from Pakistan

• 2015-03-19 21:15
  • t@FC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-07 02:11 from 42KX - click to readthanks, yes i searched it over the internet. and change the settings in security option.

• 2015-03-11 07:41
  • 6Qf1

> In reply to Ercelan Ensari @ 2015-03-06 16:24 from KI6Q - click to readThere's an option to go in and make it so its unlimited tries, that's what I did that way when my 13 Nieces and nephews decide to play with it, they don't lose everything

• 2015-03-07 02:11
  • 42KX

is it just in Motorolla or is it Android feature that after 10 unsuccessful attempts to unlock mobile through pattern lock mobile gets resets itself. bcuz i have lost all my data, as my niece was playing games in my mobile and when mobile got locked she tried to unlock while i was away, my mobile got reset.

This is really a bad feature when i first observed this i got worried that anyone can make my mobile reset with this feature.

• 2015-03-06 16:24
  • KI6Q

When we will get lollypop update?

• 2015-03-05 09:26
  • 25L6

when will we get the lollipop update?

• 2015-03-01 16:09
  • tA$$

> In reply to JS @ 2015-01-21 00:38 from KIqg - click to readcan any buddy tell me plez. how to use hotspot tethring in ultra droid maxx. i can,t share my net. its share and connect also but 2nd person can,t browsing by my ultra droid maxx. plez tell me the procedure of tethring hotspot...
my gmail i.d azeemleo124@gmail.com
thanks alot plez help me..

• 2015-02-23 17:26
  • uZaT

my gmail i.d azeemleo124@gmail.com
thanks alot plez help me..

• 2015-02-21 23:47
  • Pxpk

Phone is good but apps are not been connected to internetnet. I am facing some other problem like I cannot make phone I.d. May someone solve my problem.

• 2015-02-21 23:17
  • uZaR

I like this mobile phone. Really wanna buy it. Can anyone tell me how is this phone performance....

• 2015-02-18 01:24
  • 6Qf7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-18 06:42 from 7Gjd - click to readCan this phone be used with straight talk on Verizon towers or do you have to have an AT &T SIM card?

• 2015-02-13 20:52
  • 4Jbi

superb phone with excellent battery timing..really loving it.

• 2015-02-05 01:04
  • 6P}7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-08 03:00 from 4PWS - click to readyes it does

• 2015-01-29 15:58
  • uZaU

> In reply to JS @ 2015-01-21 00:45 from KIqg - click to readmine is not upgradable to lollipop. i have been using verizon version

• 2015-01-24 05:55
  • 6PPk
Total of 282 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Maxx.