Motorola DROID Mini - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
7.7
7.7

I've had this phone since 8/2013 and I am very impressed and absolutely love it. Very fast and responsive, great size, OK Google Now voice responsiveness, etc. Calls are very clear on both receiving and sending. The camera is GREAT! Battery life has been inconsistent, though it's been much better since I put both Gmail and Exchange accounts onto one third party email app. Biggest criticism is I wish it had an SD card slot. I hope Motorola continues with frequent OS updates. It's a hidden gem of a phone that others may overlook due to not being a big name like Apple or Samsung.

• 2014-02-19 00:26
  • xeFi

It comes in white too! Just bought one today.

• 2014-02-01 04:55
  • i}Re

Motorola build so many great phone for verizon, unfortunately not for worlwide while many of their line up (verizon) actualy potentially killer for Korean & taiwan makers.

• 2014-01-18 08:02
  • XMF9

looks nice, very modern. specs are great for 4,3 inches. 2GB ram. Adreno 320. Marvelous....

• 2014-01-17 02:57
  • nHFI

Also comes in white!

• 2014-01-09 03:12
  • 49Kd

It is good & nice but is it in uganda coz i want to get one.

• 2014-01-06 10:49
  • NHHF

No likely.

Going to get my Samsung note Back!!

• 2014-01-01 02:02
  • 4J3a

So far a really like the phone. I hate really big phones. I was trying out the S4 mini and the Droid mini in the Verizon store and went with this one. Specs overall better than the S4. Only thing I really didn't like was I don't have an micro SD card slot. I didn't care for the radio feature missing, because I use my Songza or Rdio. And I can use ChromeCast in place of the device lacking an hdmi port.

• 2013-12-27 01:25
  • kfXZ

Good looking phone on images.
but,
No card slot
No MHL or HDMI
No USB on the go
No FM radio (I know it is moto )

So even it is available in our country, I will not purchase it

• 2013-12-17 06:52
  • KFM3

How this fantastic phone has no FM radio?

• 2013-12-11 02:23
  • SYvT

please bring to uk!!!!

• 2013-12-10 17:26
  • NL9H
  • F

MOTOROLA BRING THIS PHONE TO UK.

There's a gap in the market for a phone with a smaller screen, small dimensions and top specs!

• 2013-12-07 19:53
  • pJXm

gsmarena plz review this phone asap

• 2013-12-04 11:57
  • 7um0

how iwis ican get one....ilove dis......but in Kenya we cant get dem....

• 2013-12-03 14:36
  • Nu79

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-23 01:22 from MyWB - click to readIs it gsm and hspda factory unlocked then ?

Does it come with a lot of verizon bloatware?

• 2013-12-03 02:12
  • pJCm

Yes Motorola bring this phone to UK for there is a market for a high spec mini phone, with small profile measurements.

However gives us choice and 32gb!!!!

• 2013-11-18 18:47
  • LaTB

> In reply to Termi @ 2013-11-11 23:31 from 0p0u - click to readyes on 2G and 3G (gsm hsdpa).

on the 4g/lte it won't since the bands are different.

• 2013-11-18 18:44
  • LaTB

Does it REALLY work in the UK? (not theories please)

• 2013-11-11 23:31
  • 0p0u

Brought this phone in usa to UK. Very pleased with it! Perfect screen size and boy is it smooth Running! Excellent battery life too. Never below 40% yet when I wirelessly charge it. Its worth an international release Motorola! No other phone competes at this price point. Gary W.

• 2013-10-23 01:22
  • MyWB
Total of 173 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Mini.