Motorola DROID PRO XT610 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

921988

7.3

> In reply to A u @ 2014-09-07 09:11 from 3sEw - click to readI can't check account balance on my motorola phone

• 2014-09-21 17:12

• 2014-09-21 17:09

Change your mobile

• 2014-09-11 10:06
  • 3Cht

I can't check balance with Motorola droid

• 2014-09-07 09:11
  • 3sEw

pls i am finding problem with my driod,when i put it open oit will display only the motorola sympol and will not display anything more than that.what can i do now?

• 2014-07-17 11:30
  • fqGI

Plz I seriously need help plzzzzz I luv this phone bt I can't check ma account balance as well as load some credit in ma phone n also wen I try downloading an app in d market t writes downloading bt doesn't download plz need help n also save life

• 2014-06-24 13:54
  • fsT5

best

• 2014-06-05 13:42
  • XjfT

> In reply to YOM3XT3XAS @ 2014-03-28 21:04 from 3sEw - click to readIt is good but I can't acces my account balance

• 2014-04-07 16:43
  • 3sEw

the phone is very good but i cant access my credit balance and data balance. wat do i have to to please replay......i use MTN nigeria......whenever i press *556# or *559# it will load till no response

• 2014-03-28 21:04
  • 3sEw

Reallly need your response and help guys.....can this phone be rooted from OS 2.3 Gingerbread to OS 4.0 Jellybean or Icecream Jack cos of BBM application ?....cos i learnt that BBM application is supported only OS 4.0 and above...or can Motorola Droid pro XT610 support BBM (Blackberry Messanger ANdroid) ? This is yourmie From Nigeria

• 2014-03-25 01:01
  • 3sEw

яƺαℓ&#­8467;у need your response guys.....can this phone βε rooted from OS 2.3 to OS 4.0 cos of BBM application ?....cos ℓ̊ learnt that BBM application Ȋ̝̊̅s supported only OS 4.0 and above...or can Motorola Droid pro XT610 support BBM (Blackberry Messanger fσя ANdroid) ? This Ȋ̝̊̅s yourmie From Nigeria

• 2014-03-25 00:57
  • 3sE3

Who can help me to unlock Motorola xt610? My motorola locked to Verizon (i think USA Verizon). I bought some unlock codes, but they are don't work. On some forums i read that I (or somebody else) who using XT610 on Verizon can call to Verison and get unlock code for free. I live not in USA and i can't do it. I need you help, if you can do it, pls email diablo2lod@mail.ru. Big thx.

• 2014-03-13 07:01
  • HE3i

This is for me the best phone ever made, there are many phones available and this one got my heart, the Camera is Perfect, the screen is perfect, the touch screen is perfect, the battery last as expected, the sound on the speaker is excellent, the Physical keyboard is excellent, you can drop it a million times and it will always be there for you, apps work without a problem, Runs on 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you do not even notice it, if you want a good phone this is were you should put your money, I am currently waiting for the Droid 2 for my personal use, and I know it will be as great as this one.

• 2014-03-10 17:24
  • Mf5v

does this phone supports video call ?

• 2014-03-10 09:37
  • X0{p

> In reply to klud @ 2014-03-07 17:34 from 7L9m - click to readHi,

this phone can be unlocked and be used anywhere with GSM I got mine working in Panama with GSM HSDPA after unlocking

• 2014-03-09 17:21
  • 8IQf

Can Motorola DROID PRO XT610 support andriod OS 4.0 ?

• 2014-03-09 08:59
  • 3sE3

> In reply to rcs3 @ 2014-02-26 18:44 from TbeB - click to readI read about and experienced what you've written. it seems that, even though the phone *is* actually unlocked, the 'radio' for the phone is permanently locked by Verizon. Even though it's a Global phone, it won't operate in the US under GSM, only CDMA. That being said, don't bother buying the other XT610 - I have and havge many issues with it, on the T-Mobile network. It's not T-Mo's fault, I can definitely tell you it's the phone. Not getting texts, having to restart because maps freezes, many other apps freeze the phone - I re-start it daily. The "other" XT610 is a world phone, not linked to any carriers - the issue is you won't get any support in the US, nor are there any OS updates available. If you're looking for a 2.2 Android OS (or higher) with a qwerty - I'm afraid we're both out of luck.

• 2014-03-07 17:34
  • 7L9m

> In reply to INDIAN @ 2013-04-02 18:40 from bCbh - click to readMotorola DROID PRO XT610 as an front camera?

• 2014-03-03 02:14
  • jxXT

My xt610 is unlocked, but I can't use my gsm sim card. I can access the internet via wifi, but when calling, I get redirected to a Verizon operator. I have a gsm sim from pure talk usa that I'd like to use with this phone. Any suggestions?

• 2014-02-26 18:44
  • TbeB

• 2014-02-26 18:31
  • TbeB
Total of 370 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID PRO XT610.