Motorola DROID RAZR HD - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.1
7.0
7.0

moto phones are useless and the money spent here is just like gift to moto company. useless product which needs to be kicked out

• 2013-07-24 11:46
  • U2Y2

> In reply to Marco M @ 2013-04-03 11:20 from 5i4e - click to readMotorola is the most innovative telecomm products company and may I remind it was Moto who introduced gorilla glass and the new era of slim phones which everyone else simply followed because these features fascinates everyone, also it was Moto who introdused Linux based OS which has been further enhanced to latest android platforms, it is only your misconception that you feel for other handsets which you simply feel better by watching there advertisements.Try to gather more info before you say something like that for a company like Moto.

• 2013-07-05 13:46
  • IaH5

Finally the Razr HD and Maxx HD Bootloader has been unlocked, here is the link

• 2013-04-08 20:35
  • HxcA

> In reply to jzac @ 2013-03-01 15:06 from w9K3 - click to readRight. Did you not notice how the new gen Xperia - not first gen. - looks very much like Motorola design?

Well, fronts anyways.

• 2013-04-03 11:20
  • 5i4e

Ha haa haa.....so true

• 2013-04-03 01:36
  • ut7d

> In reply to jzac @ 2013-03-01 15:06 from w9K3 - click to readare you out of your mind? Sony redesign their phones? Every Sony phone looks just like the others. LOL u made my day with your oppinion! XDDDD

• 2013-03-21 11:50
  • xJMC

Ya it does

• 2013-03-13 23:49
  • jb3x

Motorola phones seems to.be very boring. They should redesign theire products like Sony did and add some cool features like HTC and Samsung. Otherwise it's end of Motorola.

• 2013-03-01 15:06
  • w9K3

> In reply to anandm @ 2013-02-16 15:36 from u7G@ - click to readit is.

• 2013-02-17 00:53
  • 8xp5

is this cellphone global unlocked ?

like the droid razr xt912...

pls someone reply

i love motorola...

• 2013-02-16 15:36
  • u7G@

> In reply to Marco M @ 2013-02-05 13:23 from 5i4e - click to readYou are 10000000000% right there.

They shouldn't have removed Motorola from Europe.

• 2013-02-06 13:37
  • LEtX

> In reply to hamilton @ 2013-02-04 05:32 from UiBx - click to readAll Motorola needs is proper marketing - and support.

I'm helping my friend buy this phone (well, the Xt925) from Germany now, 'cause it's only available in germany and france in Europe. And it's not easy to get anyone there to ship it to other European countries, like Norway. So we are using a relative in germany as our forwarder.

Also, for some crappy reason, Motorola's webshop won't even allow us to put this phone in the basket and buy it. It's like they just don't want to sell their phones.

Motorola was back in Europe and Asia, then the new guy took over and stepped Moto out of Europe and Asia again...

You have to spend money to make money. Apple and Sammy have their products everywhere. Even in the same commercials. In every TV show, even in our news programmes they have product placements.

Modern marketing will tell you that people no longer get affected by traditional marketing and that people have "evolved" and do their own research before they buy. That's a load of brown stuff. Sure, some of us do, but more than 90% don't.

It's still the in-your-face phone/tablet on the TV - and everywhere else you look - which will sell the best. Someone needs to teach Moto's marketing department that very simple fact.

If Moto were wise, they would pay attention to what users and other say on some of the world's largest cellphone sites, such as this one, - Not to mention act upon it - but I doubt it. They don't even pay attention on their own facebook page. Only in the Motorola Philippines are you likely to get a quick reply. Motorola Europa on facebook is a joke. Some posts were in norwegian, but they never ever responded to any comments or questions. People even commented on that fact, but no response.

I love their designs, but I really dislike their marketing staff and highly annoying - dumb - strategies.

Example: The RAZR HD MAXX, exclusive to verizon. Why? Or more specifically, why exclusive to Verizon in the whole world? Why not available in Europe, asia and so on? Verizon is not there. Hence they have no competition in that market, so what in the world was Moto thinking? Allow us to buy the bleeping phones that we few, we very few, know exists and want to buy!

• 2013-02-05 13:23
  • 5i4e

> In reply to hamilton @ 2013-02-04 05:32 from UiBx - click to readok, but from your posts you were talking about Motorola's Razr unsuccess. I get that you don't like it and I did say it was a matter of taste, but what I mean is that the Razr is an American design from an American company which was a hit in America. Now imagine if it was not a Verizon exclusive. It would be even bigger, just like the Razr i has been doing good in LatAm.
If it's not broken don't fix it has been used by every brand in terms of designs. Xperia phones are rectangles, all iPhones look the same, and samsung uses plastic in all their phones.
Let Moto have kevlar and hexagonal bodies, lol.
And wait for the Razr X which comes in May. I don't know that much about it but let me just tell you it is a loveable phone.

• 2013-02-05 01:16
  • LEt$

> In reply to Felipe Berhau @ 2013-01-27 19:40 from 8xkF - click to readHey dude, your theory "if not broken, don't fix it" does not apply to all context, especially technology. People cannot just use the same thing & same style all the time. They need something new & fresh. Motorola will change, sooner or later for sure. I don't hate Moto, I just don't like its high-end devices'design like Razr family.

• 2013-02-04 05:32
  • UiBx

> In reply to hamilton @ 2013-01-20 18:32 from UiBx - click to readIf it's not broken don't fix it. Motorola is an American brand and is still popular in all America. The Razr i was a big hit in Latin America and the Razr series are best sellers in the USA.
It's a matter of taste after all. I like their designs and I will keep buying them.

• 2013-01-27 19:40
  • 8xkF

I agree ,u may provide all features but if u fail to improvise on looks-customers can't help u.wake up motorola ceo.change is essence of being alive.please move on

• 2013-01-27 17:57
  • 2@dD

• 2013-01-26 06:23
  • vbxN

> In reply to lol @ 2013-01-17 23:34 from PB%b - click to readYeah every company has its own design. But I wonder why Sony's design is good, Apple's is also good, HTC's is not bad, Samsung's is better, LG has its weapon too. But I doubt Moto's design is inferior. People in my country don't like Moto's design. When I came to China, I also found out that Moto is not popular too. My Chinese friends told me they like Apple, Samsung, or LG, Sony because those phones look sexier.

• 2013-01-20 18:32
  • UiBx

> In reply to hamilton @ 2013-01-16 16:34 from UiBx - click to readeach company has its owned creativity and if moto would be "like" sony or lg or whatever then thats no longer moto for it mimics the others creation.
moto's unique creation like using kevlar materials, superb hw and sw builds are their outstanding features that the other brands dont have for they also have their own way of creating it--using plastic for example. shalum

• 2013-01-17 23:34
  • PB%b

I like Motorola's idea about battery. I wanna try Moto too but I just don't like the design. It's good if Moto changes the design. Look at Sony, HTC, Samsung, LG..... those company always have better design. I'm sick of Razr's family design. That's maybe one of the reason that Moto cannot have a place in smart phone competition

• 2013-01-16 16:34
  • UiBx
Total of 100 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR HD.