Motorola DROID RAZR HD - user opinions and reviews

7.0

Ya it does

• 2013-03-13 23:49
  • jb3x

Motorola phones seems to.be very boring. They should redesign theire products like Sony did and add some cool features like HTC and Samsung. Otherwise it's end of Motorola.

• 2013-03-01 15:06
  • w9K3

> In reply to anandm @ 2013-02-16 15:36 from u7G@ - click to readit is.

• 2013-02-17 00:53
  • 8xp5

is this cellphone global unlocked ?

like the droid razr xt912...

pls someone reply

i love motorola...

• 2013-02-16 15:36
  • u7G@

> In reply to Marco M @ 2013-02-05 13:23 from 5i4e - click to readYou are 10000000000% right there.

They shouldn't have removed Motorola from Europe.

• 2013-02-06 13:37
  • LEtX

> In reply to hamilton @ 2013-02-04 05:32 from UiBx - click to readAll Motorola needs is proper marketing - and support.

I'm helping my friend buy this phone (well, the Xt925) from Germany now, 'cause it's only available in germany and france in Europe. And it's not easy to get anyone there to ship it to other European countries, like Norway. So we are using a relative in germany as our forwarder.

Also, for some crappy reason, Motorola's webshop won't even allow us to put this phone in the basket and buy it. It's like they just don't want to sell their phones.

Motorola was back in Europe and Asia, then the new guy took over and stepped Moto out of Europe and Asia again...

You have to spend money to make money. Apple and Sammy have their products everywhere. Even in the same commercials. In every TV show, even in our news programmes they have product placements.

Modern marketing will tell you that people no longer get affected by traditional marketing and that people have "evolved" and do their own research before they buy. That's a load of brown stuff. Sure, some of us do, but more than 90% don't.

It's still the in-your-face phone/tablet on the TV - and everywhere else you look - which will sell the best. Someone needs to teach Moto's marketing department that very simple fact.

If Moto were wise, they would pay attention to what users and other say on some of the world's largest cellphone sites, such as this one, - Not to mention act upon it - but I doubt it. They don't even pay attention on their own facebook page. Only in the Motorola Philippines are you likely to get a quick reply. Motorola Europa on facebook is a joke. Some posts were in norwegian, but they never ever responded to any comments or questions. People even commented on that fact, but no response.

I love their designs, but I really dislike their marketing staff and highly annoying - dumb - strategies.

Example: The RAZR HD MAXX, exclusive to verizon. Why? Or more specifically, why exclusive to Verizon in the whole world? Why not available in Europe, asia and so on? Verizon is not there. Hence they have no competition in that market, so what in the world was Moto thinking? Allow us to buy the bleeping phones that we few, we very few, know exists and want to buy!

• 2013-02-05 13:23
  • 5i4e

> In reply to hamilton @ 2013-02-04 05:32 from UiBx - click to readok, but from your posts you were talking about Motorola's Razr unsuccess. I get that you don't like it and I did say it was a matter of taste, but what I mean is that the Razr is an American design from an American company which was a hit in America. Now imagine if it was not a Verizon exclusive. It would be even bigger, just like the Razr i has been doing good in LatAm.
If it's not broken don't fix it has been used by every brand in terms of designs. Xperia phones are rectangles, all iPhones look the same, and samsung uses plastic in all their phones.
Let Moto have kevlar and hexagonal bodies, lol.
And wait for the Razr X which comes in May. I don't know that much about it but let me just tell you it is a loveable phone.

• 2013-02-05 01:16
  • LEt$

> In reply to Felipe Berhau @ 2013-01-27 19:40 from 8xkF - click to readHey dude, your theory "if not broken, don't fix it" does not apply to all context, especially technology. People cannot just use the same thing & same style all the time. They need something new & fresh. Motorola will change, sooner or later for sure. I don't hate Moto, I just don't like its high-end devices'design like Razr family.

• 2013-02-04 05:32
  • UiBx

> In reply to hamilton @ 2013-01-20 18:32 from UiBx - click to readIf it's not broken don't fix it. Motorola is an American brand and is still popular in all America. The Razr i was a big hit in Latin America and the Razr series are best sellers in the USA.
It's a matter of taste after all. I like their designs and I will keep buying them.

• 2013-01-27 19:40
  • 8xkF

I agree ,u may provide all features but if u fail to improvise on looks-customers can't help u.wake up motorola ceo.change is essence of being alive.please move on

• 2013-01-27 17:57
  • 2@dD

• 2013-01-26 06:23
  • vbxN

> In reply to lol @ 2013-01-17 23:34 from PB%b - click to readYeah every company has its own design. But I wonder why Sony's design is good, Apple's is also good, HTC's is not bad, Samsung's is better, LG has its weapon too. But I doubt Moto's design is inferior. People in my country don't like Moto's design. When I came to China, I also found out that Moto is not popular too. My Chinese friends told me they like Apple, Samsung, or LG, Sony because those phones look sexier.

• 2013-01-20 18:32
  • UiBx

> In reply to hamilton @ 2013-01-16 16:34 from UiBx - click to readeach company has its owned creativity and if moto would be "like" sony or lg or whatever then thats no longer moto for it mimics the others creation.
moto's unique creation like using kevlar materials, superb hw and sw builds are their outstanding features that the other brands dont have for they also have their own way of creating it--using plastic for example. shalum

• 2013-01-17 23:34
  • PB%b

I like Motorola's idea about battery. I wanna try Moto too but I just don't like the design. It's good if Moto changes the design. Look at Sony, HTC, Samsung, LG..... those company always have better design. I'm sick of Razr's family design. That's maybe one of the reason that Moto cannot have a place in smart phone competition

• 2013-01-16 16:34
  • UiBx

> In reply to Michii @ 2012-12-17 15:37 from 4x%7 - click to readYou are making a big mistake, my friend!!!

• 2013-01-07 21:55
  • AS8N

This phone is just amazing, the camera is outstanding its easy to use and I'm a heavy user and the lowest I've gotten on battery is 15% and I had used it for a day and a half. I'd recommend this phone to anyone

• 2012-12-27 23:43
  • kGv7

I was excited to get this phone, because I love Motorola, but I am not thrilled now that I have had it. It has no social media function, so I can't update my networks or comment without downloading the app from the website. The phone has randomly cut off during activity and the phone will mute itself and the only way to get volume back is to restart it. I'm going with the Samsung Note 2 and seeing if that is a better fit for me. Very dissatisfied!

• 2012-12-17 15:37
  • 4x%7

So far im inpressed with the phone. i have it mostly figured out and easy to navigate and get around. blazing fast and the colros are awesome. the camera however could take better pic, (Still) adjusting and playing with it. but overeall im very satisfied with the phone, for gaming its amazing! the colors are great!

• 2012-12-13 23:42
  • kZxE

I just get this phone, it´s amazing and the battery life fantastic, hours and hours without touching the charger,plus the gorila glass, kevlar and anti-splash...must have mobile

• 2012-12-13 22:43
  • 8{EY

The battery on this RAZR hd is the best I use it heavy I'm always on youtube or surfing while visiting to music and I still have like 20% by midnight. With normal usage I can get 2.5 days I love It. The feel is good to not plasticy

Love not like LOVE

• 2012-12-08 12:07
  • IPrm
Total of 94 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR HD.