Motorola DROID RAZR M - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.3
7.4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-22 09:36 from 6PIk - click to readturn on camera also try this with video on.
take a powerful little magnet like out of an old hard drive. I had to use 2 at one time. rub this across the camera tapping and watching to see if it opens the camera window.
also try the other side or pole of the magnet pointing at the phone.

• 2015-04-23 17:49
  • RrB2

hello if anyone is here expert of motorola Droid Razr M. please i have a serious problem with my motorola droid razr m. help me out please. my phone problem is. its time and date is not set. i am living in Pakistan, province sindh and state is karachi.. tell me what do i do? i have reset my phone, updated its version. but the time and date is not setting. please please help me how can i set it.... i love this it is the best choice for me.

• 2015-04-23 16:08
  • sSPu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-22 09:36 from 6PIk - click to readJust reboot the phone and it will do

• 2015-04-23 00:26
  • NuFe

my phone camera is not open plz help me

• 2015-04-22 09:36
  • 6PIk

> In reply to Tehseen Qadir @ 2015-03-28 18:39 from JGgq - click to readdo you have any ideas has to remove the kitkat? its overheating a lot.

• 2015-04-21 20:44
  • 988H

salam friends no doubt the phone is owsome but just 1 issue of over heating.....is there any solution of it?

• 2015-04-21 12:18
  • 6Qux

can anyone help me in relation to remove the kitkat from my droid.. overheating issue

• 2015-04-17 21:48
  • 988H

Does this phone supports 4G LTE in pakistan?

• 2015-04-16 15:21
  • syex

can anyone help me... mine is overheating when I charge it.. it also take long to charge.. also when it on. it also overheats and drains the battery.. any ideas? please

• 2015-04-16 05:12
  • iV%Q

> In reply to ASIF @ 2015-04-15 12:55 from ITJx - click to readGood phone .Motorola .m.

• 2015-04-15 20:39
  • HsJJ

Good Phone, but battery timing is too short.

• 2015-04-15 12:55
  • ITJx

I've had this phone for 1.5 years now (Oct 2013-Apr 2015) and it's hours away from being replaced. The 8GB internal storage is a complete deal breaker these days and that's just the beginning of my problems with this phone. To summarize my most pressing secondary issue with this phone: almost whenever I try to establish a new 4G-LTE network connection my phone will briefly connect and then do a soft reset if whatever I'm trying to access is using too much data.

• 2015-04-13 23:38
  • 9FYb

> In reply to arinat4 @ 2015-04-06 12:55 from tA$u - click to readA1 mobile

• 2015-04-07 22:50
  • 6QbD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-20 01:05 from k@F1 - click to readbattery life is good? only 2000 mAh, which mean you only put your phone in your pocket. for me the phone will be dead in half day.

• 2015-04-06 12:55
  • tA$u

this phone fast prosesor and fast play gsmeing $ browsing
$ 4g lite sport discasting and 4g fast browsing
I like it................

• 2015-03-30 20:17
  • KAen

If you guyz are having problem with the earpiece means it lost it function... Well it happened to me and well i figured out my own technique to repair it... You have to take your phone and give a blow ( not too hard or you will damage some thing else) with the on the front camera side from front.. If still the earpiece doesnt works give a blow from backward same side... Hope it helps cuz it helped me.....

You will do this action on your own. I will not be responsible for any damage to your Phone... Thanks!

• 2015-03-28 18:46
  • JGgq

The increase in temperature is due to its android version i.e kitkat 4.4.2. This update of android is unstable to control cpu in apps and foreground things thats why the device gets warm up. Due to this reason google released lollipop in a very short time. While you can see the jelly bean was the most stable android version.

• 2015-03-28 18:39
  • JGgq

I have a problem of camera in my Motorola droid RAZR m xt907 that most of the time it is unable to initialized.. Kindly help me how i fix this problem?

• 2015-03-27 17:52
  • Pxpe

it's very nice phone,i'm happy with it.good performance.when will come lolipop update for razr M

• 2015-03-25 21:59
  • u{J1

from the beginning until now,remained MOTOROLA . :-)

• 2015-03-23 05:50
  • tDMH
Total of 368 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR M.