Motorola DROID RAZR M - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0
6.9
7.0

> In reply to Mrs.Ianniccari @ 2014-07-04 04:54 from 0fWG - click to readMrs.Ianniccari
Before thinking in a Factory Reset, why don't you try first in clearing the cache memory, that could solve most of your problems. Here's how:

Memo
Motorola Support

• 2014-07-07 21:07
  • LxBi

Dear users,
One thing is clear that we can not install app on sd card, but is there any cynogen mode or root is available for it?
And can we install apps on sd card after rooting it?
Thanks in advance.

• 2014-07-06 14:50
  • fCxh

> In reply to Mrs.Ianniccari @ 2014-07-04 04:54 from 0fWG - click to readHi,
just reset your phone to factory reset.

• 2014-07-05 19:52
  • ITVf

I've had this phone for about a year. i love it! but the more recent system update is crap. i cant download anything i cant take pictures/video. keeps notifying me of "storage space running out/low".. i cant delete any more files. besides to games , all other apps i have is build in apps. all my photos & music are transferred to my Samsung Chromebook... anything i can do for the notifications to stop?????? #GetsReallyIrritating

• 2014-07-04 04:54
  • 0fWG

> In reply to Danishaslam @ 2014-05-21 12:28 from syex - click to readYes you can.. you will enjoy this. I have also updated mine yesterday.

• 2014-06-28 23:45

Hi,
downloaded Kitkat 4.4.2 yesterday.
its really nice and snappy..no battery drain issues but a week wifi signal.
rest is great and smooth.

• 2014-06-28 23:42
  • ITVf

Many problem after upgrade kitkat. Battery drain faster. Bluetooth pair is difficult. White background on messaging

• 2014-06-22 12:01
  • txjn

Hellow, can any one tell me, how can i trasfer apps from internal to sd card in motorola razr m xt907,apps moving applications are not working, plz guide me or help me plzzzzz

• 2014-06-16 13:01
  • 6QHq

> In reply to Danishaslam @ 2014-05-21 12:28 from syex - click to readAside from KitKat removing some favorite apps, the screen contrast on message threads is abyssmal! Message text is easily read black on white background, but the sender and time information is only faintly visible and virtually unreadable. This phone is worthless with KitKat if you do any group messaging.

• 2014-05-29 01:48
  • IxUD

> In reply to Danishaslam @ 2014-05-21 12:28 from syex - click to readI tried it and had problems with a message about wiping partitions. I hit both the off button and the volume button at the same time, and once it was off I also removed and put back the sim card. message gone and now seems to work altho it took away some features that I liked, ex: I liked being able to select multiple texts to delete now you have to delete them 1 at a time unless you delete the whole thread of one conversation.

• 2014-05-28 20:28
  • YcLw

> In reply to NJ Steve @ 2014-04-01 03:04 from kcxx - click to readMoto G is quad core and Moto G 4G as well, however my Moto X is a dual core and has 2 other cores for other menial tasks and a decent GPU plus the phone is pretty much bloatware free and optimized for it's hardware. It comes in above a Galaxy S3 and Note 2 on Antutu benchmark tests.

• 2014-05-25 11:46
  • rvcB

Hello everyone,

As Kitkat 4.4.2 update is available for this phone any body tried it yet ? I heard people are facing battery reducing fast & wifi signal probs after kitkat 4.4.2 update, can anybody confirm here ? and another question, currently my razr m system version is 98.30.1.xt907.verizon.en.us & JB 4.1.2 , can I install this update directly or I gotta update it to 4.2.1 or any other update first ? please confirm ..

and sorry for my bad english, its not my mother language.

• 2014-05-21 12:28
  • syex

Upgradable to KITKAT 4.4.2

• 2014-05-20 00:28
  • t}C9

Can anybody tell me that its body made of almunium material or it has a plastic body?

• 2014-05-16 20:00
  • 6QHp

bought my razr m from ebay had it about two weeks, total let down, with page plus they are not able to work 4g phones but they didn't tell me that after charging me 90 dollars for sims and to flash it. never able to get internet, only use wifi if standing directly under it. had a droid incredible was stolen, thought i was upgrading not that phone was awsome internet anywhere. dropped outside in the rain overnight 60% rain. it worked like a charm. wise someone would have a heart and return my phone. thick twice before buying the razrm.

• 2014-04-12 10:12
  • 4MNy

Have had mine for quite a while and im amazed at how well its been able to keep up with all the new apps and games. The key of course is to root it etc. and get all the junk off, can always mess around with custom roms too.

• 2014-04-03 18:18
  • kiQv

> In reply to Blackjack @ 2014-03-17 20:52 from sSxi - click to readyou can use a gsm fix patch that makes you use any sim on any network with an rom,stock or mod, ive done it myself, can check the droid forums for details

• 2014-04-01 21:22
  • kiQv

My Droid Razr M will be two years old in October 2012. It's obsolete now.
Affordable junk. And Motorola hasn't got one quad-core processor on the
market now!

I'm buying a LG G2 next or M8 - - haven't decided yet

• 2014-04-01 03:04
  • kcxx

> In reply to concerned @ 2014-02-08 20:34 from ImkD - click to readmaybe you just need to flash the os and restore the data

• 2014-03-28 07:57
  • PEIU

> In reply to waxeem @ 2014-03-09 09:42 from KI63 - click to readWaseem updated your droid razr m xt-907 on jellybean 4.1.2 stock rom 98.18.94.XT907.Verizon.en.us and u r able to use your sim on any network

• 2014-03-17 20:52
  • sSxi
Total of 149 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR M.