Motorola DROID RAZR M - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.3
7.4

can anyone help me in relation to remove the kitkat from my droid.. overheating issue

• 2015-04-17 21:48
  • 988H

Does this phone supports 4G LTE in pakistan?

• 2015-04-16 15:21
  • syex

can anyone help me... mine is overheating when I charge it.. it also take long to charge.. also when it on. it also overheats and drains the battery.. any ideas? please

• 2015-04-16 05:12
  • iV%Q

> In reply to ASIF @ 2015-04-15 12:55 from ITJx - click to readGood phone .Motorola .m.

• 2015-04-15 20:39
  • HsJJ

Good Phone, but battery timing is too short.

• 2015-04-15 12:55
  • ITJx

I've had this phone for 1.5 years now (Oct 2013-Apr 2015) and it's hours away from being replaced. The 8GB internal storage is a complete deal breaker these days and that's just the beginning of my problems with this phone. To summarize my most pressing secondary issue with this phone: almost whenever I try to establish a new 4G-LTE network connection my phone will briefly connect and then do a soft reset if whatever I'm trying to access is using too much data.

• 2015-04-13 23:38
  • 9FYb

> In reply to arinat4 @ 2015-04-06 12:55 from tA$u - click to readA1 mobile

• 2015-04-07 22:50
  • 6QbD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-20 01:05 from k@F1 - click to readbattery life is good? only 2000 mAh, which mean you only put your phone in your pocket. for me the phone will be dead in half day.

• 2015-04-06 12:55
  • tA$u

this phone fast prosesor and fast play gsmeing $ browsing
$ 4g lite sport discasting and 4g fast browsing
I like it................

• 2015-03-30 20:17
  • KAen

If you guyz are having problem with the earpiece means it lost it function... Well it happened to me and well i figured out my own technique to repair it... You have to take your phone and give a blow ( not too hard or you will damage some thing else) with the on the front camera side from front.. If still the earpiece doesnt works give a blow from backward same side... Hope it helps cuz it helped me.....

You will do this action on your own. I will not be responsible for any damage to your Phone... Thanks!

• 2015-03-28 18:46
  • JGgq

The increase in temperature is due to its android version i.e kitkat 4.4.2. This update of android is unstable to control cpu in apps and foreground things thats why the device gets warm up. Due to this reason google released lollipop in a very short time. While you can see the jelly bean was the most stable android version.

• 2015-03-28 18:39
  • JGgq

I have a problem of camera in my Motorola droid RAZR m xt907 that most of the time it is unable to initialized.. Kindly help me how i fix this problem?

• 2015-03-27 17:52
  • Pxpe

it's very nice phone,i'm happy with it.good performance.when will come lolipop update for razr M

• 2015-03-25 21:59
  • u{J1

from the beginning until now,remained MOTOROLA . :-)

• 2015-03-23 05:50
  • tDMH

> In reply to zcofee @ 2015-03-06 10:22 from r3He - click to readYou Need to instal any explorer (root explorer), than choose your ringtones and copy it in :\storage\ringtones.. AND also notifications tones like sms tones are in :\storage\notifications..
Than go to settings and there will see your copied tones and you can easily set them as your default.. cheers

• 2015-03-21 19:05
  • uQ{b

d fone is a good fone love it high speed and manageable ram

• 2015-03-16 10:11
  • fuN1

its a good phone.but sometimes becomes very hot.and also goes off on its on.is that how its supposed to function?

• 2015-03-14 15:27
  • fmgj

> In reply to rehan @ 2015-02-01 18:32 from 6QG% - click to readRehan .
Mas storge Only auto detect on window 7 .
Not support on window xp

• 2015-03-12 01:59
  • uZaU

Very good speed very good Beatty timeing I love it

• 2015-03-12 01:49
  • uZaU

I am using this droid razr M, it is a good phone with very poor battery time for web browsing on GSM network

• 2015-03-10 09:18
  • 2SS{
Total of 381 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR M.