Motorola DROID RAZR M - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.3
7.4

this phone fast prosesor and fast play gsmeing $ browsing
$ 4g lite sport discasting and 4g fast browsing
I like it................

• 2015-03-30 20:17
  • KAen

If you guyz are having problem with the earpiece means it lost it function... Well it happened to me and well i figured out my own technique to repair it... You have to take your phone and give a blow ( not too hard or you will damage some thing else) with the on the front camera side from front.. If still the earpiece doesnt works give a blow from backward same side... Hope it helps cuz it helped me.....

You will do this action on your own. I will not be responsible for any damage to your Phone... Thanks!

• 2015-03-28 18:46
  • JGgq

The increase in temperature is due to its android version i.e kitkat 4.4.2. This update of android is unstable to control cpu in apps and foreground things thats why the device gets warm up. Due to this reason google released lollipop in a very short time. While you can see the jelly bean was the most stable android version.

• 2015-03-28 18:39
  • JGgq

I have a problem of camera in my Motorola droid RAZR m xt907 that most of the time it is unable to initialized.. Kindly help me how i fix this problem?

• 2015-03-27 17:52
  • Pxpe

it's very nice phone,i'm happy with it.good performance.when will come lolipop update for razr M

• 2015-03-25 21:59
  • u{J1

from the beginning until now,remained MOTOROLA . :-)

• 2015-03-23 05:50
  • tDMH

> In reply to zcofee @ 2015-03-06 10:22 from r3He - click to readYou Need to instal any explorer (root explorer), than choose your ringtones and copy it in :\storage\ringtones.. AND also notifications tones like sms tones are in :\storage\notifications..
Than go to settings and there will see your copied tones and you can easily set them as your default.. cheers

• 2015-03-21 19:05
  • uQ{b

d fone is a good fone love it high speed and manageable ram

• 2015-03-16 10:11
  • fuN1

its a good phone.but sometimes becomes very hot.and also goes off on its on.is that how its supposed to function?

• 2015-03-14 15:27
  • fmgj

> In reply to rehan @ 2015-02-01 18:32 from 6QG% - click to readRehan .
Mas storge Only auto detect on window 7 .
Not support on window xp

• 2015-03-12 01:59
  • uZaU

Very good speed very good Beatty timeing I love it

• 2015-03-12 01:49
  • uZaU

I am using this droid razr M, it is a good phone with very poor battery time for web browsing on GSM network

• 2015-03-10 09:18
  • 2SS{
  • Azhar Islamabad Pak
  • Rating0

• 2015-03-06 17:12
  • uWGH

how can I select a specific tone for my incoming calls, it only the the tone that follows it that it only available... can't I use my own music of my choice

• 2015-03-06 10:22
  • r3He

> In reply to khan @ 2015-02-14 16:06 from 6PNV - click to readFirmware gets corrupt after 2 years. Have to download and reload it to it's original state.

• 2015-03-03 04:35
  • Y6Jd

I am using my second droid razr M...i love it.

• 2015-03-02 03:47
  • ftV7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-20 01:05 from k@F1 - click to readMe to bro RAZR m for 2 years rode hard to I work construction and phone was run over my payloader fell out of truck on interstate highway at 80 and still worked just like new then 3 days before my 2 year contract to get renewed in Feb of this year I got Lil angry and squeezed it in my hand like a stress ball not really even that hard ........and the screen broke :'(((((((( going on 4 weeks on the droid turbo. Phone is complete junk junk junk would no rec to anyone just google all the issues and that's sums up all issues I'm having uses data even when I'm not on data slow WiFi surfing no SD card slot no led notification light and many more I'm taking it back to Verizon and buying a new never used droid RAZR m for $80

• 2015-03-01 15:08
  • 4n4f

I have had a Raz M for about a year. After 3 weeks the glass cracked. I imported an app that identifies colour. The Razr m gets the colours wrong. Now the microphone has died and cannot be replaced. I will not buy another RAZR M.

• 2015-02-23 01:55
  • wfxE

> In reply to khan @ 2015-02-14 16:06 from 6PNV - click to readif the phone dosen,t respond press volume keys and power key same time

• 2015-02-20 16:52
  • PAmi

> In reply to BASH-LIMAN @ 2015-02-18 15:20 from 9AHt - click to readits signal is strong then nokia lg etc, only it sho signal bars few,if u realy want to comphare than dowload signal strength apps

• 2015-02-20 16:48
  • PAmi
Total of 392 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR M.