Motorola DROID RAZR M - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0
6.9
7.0

just got this phone and loving it,

Fast, Light, Sylish, Good battery life, HD 1080p which is very crisp clear Amoled screen so much more on top of it all can be rooted and unlocking the bootloader is now available gonna try my hands on some custom roms

• 2013-07-09 13:29
  • SarC

> In reply to Nick @ 2013-06-29 13:28 from 2@aL - click to readI got a Razr M last month and it is working fine in India. Was this device used in US?

• 2013-07-01 17:59
  • utHk

> In reply to Paco J @ 2013-04-16 02:46 from 4Jib - click to readYes it keeps shutting off esp. at night then will not charge

• 2013-06-29 14:41
  • ki1g

Guyz i bought it for gsm usage
as it is supposed to be unlocked for international gsm usage ,

But i am not able to use it in India on any gsm network :(
it catches signal bars for a second and then poof , no service
can anyone plz help me
i tried the unlocking method meant for us carriers like ATT and TMo , but still the phone doesnt work with gsm opertators here in India .

can anyone plz help

• 2013-06-29 13:28
  • 2@aL

Hi guys! I've had my Droid M and everything's cool aside from the fact that I cannot post photos on FB, and it gives me a screen that says "take a tour" on their new security thing but when you hit that button, it will say problem reloading, tap to reload....It happened so many times and I dunno how to fix it, any idea? Kindly share..thanks!

• 2013-06-21 00:54
  • 4{Mk

I am using this phone for the last 3 months i have to say i am really loving it .. The main reason to choose this phone was the compact size it comes with and the moto build quality , I had got a new system upgraded version 98.15.66XT907 which has improved the camera low light shooting options and also the Wifi connectivity issues ...

• 2013-05-18 07:34
  • 2SIm

I LOVE this phone....had a iphone 4 and this is 10 times better in every way...great battery life too. great phone

• 2013-04-26 00:41
  • 4nH0

It would have been a hit without that PenTile-Matrix. Please re-release a model with an LCD screen!

• 2013-04-22 18:12
  • 31R4

This is mu first Droid phone ive ever bought. I purchased it at a authorized VZ retailer. I was having network issues with it so i returned it for an exchange. My second razr m was having the same issue plus sim card problems. So i went to the VZ store and they sent me a replacemnt at no charge. This is my third razr m in the last month. I like the phone and its features and its compact size. Is anybody else having a network problem??

• 2013-04-16 02:46
  • 4Jib

An absolutely spectacular phone! I was due for an upgrade and I tried the Razr Maxx and, in a word, it was crap. Slow, weak camera, and tons of quirks (e.g. in exiting out of an app and going back to your home screen, it wasn't uncommon for there to be a 5 second delay before all your home screen icons reappeared). The only redeeming value of the Razr Maxx was the battery life. Other than that, the camera was far from ready for prime time.

The Razr M, on the other hand, is brilliant in every way. Light, super fast, excellent battery life that is almost equiv. to the Razr Maxx (even though the battery is rated at 2200 mAH vs. the Maxx with 3300 mAH), fantastic still and video camera, and, last but not least, it comes loaded with the Jelly Bean OS which runs circles around ICS. Overall, VERY highly recommended.

• 2013-04-08 08:49
  • qLvb

Very good phone. Overall very fast & responsive. The battery life's actually as advertised...it takes most of the day to fully discharge. Good images from camera & camcorder, although camcorder recordings aren't the most color saturated. Calls are clear & I can get 4G coverage in most areas of my hometown. 4G's significantly faster than Wi-Fi on this phone. Upgrading from Gingerbread on my old Droid 2 Global phone; Jelly Bean took getting used to. JB's interface is cleaner looking & more intuitive than GB. If there's 1 thing I dislike, I don't like the inability to watch YouTube videos w/background data off, something I did w/no issues on the D2G. And sometimes when I press an icon on the right side of the screen, it'll scroll left instead.

OVERALL GRADE: A-

• 2013-03-23 23:02
  • 0duj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-14 00:13 from t7PA - click to readYes the phone does have a radio

• 2013-03-17 04:29
  • vu{2

its an awesome dude unique

• 2013-02-23 17:46
  • 9BcM

have been using my RAZR M for the last 6months and I must say that its amazingly fast in terms. of multitask, battery life is also much more realistic than any other competitor, just love the circle widgets.

• 2013-02-17 07:51
  • wxN$

• 2013-02-17 06:44
  • wxN$

nice cell phone and good features

• 2013-02-11 11:33
  • tUaU

I just recently bought this on a whim. was instantly happy with my choice. A huge improvement on my samsung phone.I love it.

• 2013-02-11 06:24
  • K8NS

very fine phone

• 2013-02-10 10:43
  • KI1D

Nice i will get it sooon..

• 2013-02-04 03:59
  • Hkqs

I like this specs and will probably get this one if available here in DR.

• 2013-02-02 20:13
  • PaG8
Total of 144 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR M.