Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.7
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Jack @ 2013-09-27 21:46 from Lc$s - click to readyou cant replace menu language.for use in your
language,keyboard or language recognition, u
can download for free from market play more 2 locale
or local pro . after install every polish app u will
see in polish but no built in verizon app

• 2013-10-01 18:03
  • S2JB

> In reply to alred @ 2013-09-24 17:16 from 43fc - click to readYou have a text..

• 2013-09-28 22:46
  • YY}u

hello dear droid razr maxx users, I want to know if this device has a polish(and other world) language or just only english and espanol, please let me know because i`m going to buy one on ebay and i want to be sure, regards.

• 2013-09-27 21:46
  • Lc$s

when phone is sitting a the table, sometimes it make a sound "droid", what does this mean?

• 2013-09-24 17:16
  • 43fc

Question. Can the bootloader be unlocked?

• 2013-09-18 03:29
  • j8wI

i need this phone in kenya someone help me. purchase it while in kenya .how to organize for shipment

• 2013-08-22 20:57
  • Sbcq

Received the phone today.. Battery performance is not as expected.. Battery drained too quickly..

• 2013-08-21 09:04
  • PIEY

> In reply to tre @ 2012-09-20 21:25 from LK3S - click to readyes there are celling it in bmobile in trinicity but the price is too high

• 2013-07-08 05:07
  • 8yS9

> In reply to mkenyamkuu @ 2013-05-21 04:25 from k9ZH - click to readNo seen it in Kenya yet

• 2013-07-02 16:02
  • fu4D

> In reply to tre @ 2012-09-20 21:25 from LK3S - click to readthats what im tryn to find out myself.. lol

• 2013-06-28 07:45
  • 8yS5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-13 17:42 from KZ8K - click to readVerizon is a US mobile network.

• 2013-06-20 18:43
  • nBja

Guys, I really need to know this. Is it because of the Verizon causing all Motorola's to be expensive in Malaysia?? I don't get it. What is the Verizon stand for??

• 2013-06-13 17:42
  • KZ8K

> In reply to mkenyamkuu @ 2013-05-21 04:25 from k9ZH - click to readwe are waiting for Sony xperia l4 phablet and honami to the Kenyan market

• 2013-06-03 12:50
  • NsHj

best phone,
taking it to the kenyan market

• 2013-05-21 04:25
  • k9ZH

no model number

• 2013-04-25 09:45
  • s2Yy

> In reply to sxr1981 @ 2013-04-07 11:53 from rJep - click to readYour comment has given me so much confidence in this phone. I'm going for it! Thanks.

• 2013-04-09 11:03
  • NaIt

I am using one unlocked Droid Razr Maxx in Kashmir, India.This phone is unheard / unseen here since Motorola pulled out of the Indian market.I had apprehensions in purchasing it.....but I was proved wrong...!!!.....This phone is wonderful...I give it 9.5 out of 10.

People round the world seem to have problems with updating to android 4.1.2....I got my phone updated yesterday quite easily...there was a notification icon flashing for few hours when i was still in 4.0 ICS version...it said 'updates are available'....i clicked 'OK'....for hours together the 'downloading updates' drop-down bar was alive....I have internet on my phone , but it is 2G i.e GPRS...quite slow.....finally after the update reached 100 %....the phone asked 'install updates..?'....i let it go ahead....'power off' for 10 minutes with the android robot only on screen and then automatic reboot......WOW....Jelly bean is here on my droid razr maxx....Yes...!!!!....the Android version in 'About phone' says it is 4.1.2....and clicking 'System updates' after few seconds says 'your phone is up to date with latest software available'...Jelly bean is much quicker and the interface is decent.

Now regards the phone itself....what is wrong with it...? Nothing in my opinion....iPhone is just an obsession...Samsung is economical...But this phone is class and specs blended..

Battery backup is mind blowing....Days (not hours).....forget your charger....No other phone on the planet has the power of 3300mAh Lithium ion battery in it....It gives me more backup than that most selling phone in the world i.e. Nokia 1100....and I am a HEAVY user...calls...internet...camera...videos and fiddling...AND Jelly bean has not changed that at all....I think it gives more backup than before....

The hardware is class Motorola....previously I owned one Razr v3i....I still have it since 2006....Used to miss Motorola in between as i wandered with Nokia e series and some Samsung and HTC stuff....But my wait is over ...i have the right machine in my hand....Kevlar and gorilla glass....

No phone is perfect...but with Drod Razr Maxx...Motorola has proved it's worth.It needs good marketing in Asia.I am sure it will win....

Those who want to go for this phone...don't waste time...go for it...trust me..it is value for money..will upgrade only to the next Motorola now...

THANKS MOTOROLA...!

• 2013-04-07 11:53
  • rJep

best phone ever, amazing looks, kenya am gonna rock you with this!

• 2013-04-02 16:50
  • QIZ9

can someone give me the link or instructions on how to upgrade my verizon droid razr maxx xt912 jelly bean to 4.2? currently working on ics 4.0.4

• 2013-02-21 07:19
  • 8FeC

> In reply to Sweety @ 2013-01-25 18:27 from rK0I - click to readSweety u need worry about it u can buy it on online shopping also hardly it will 20 day to deliver

• 2013-02-08 11:59
  • 2Ajr
Total of 356 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX.