Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.4
7.5

> In reply to LEDESCUENTO @ 2014-03-25 04:54 from K0hZ - click to readBoth have same battery, 3300 mah. Should depend on apps and how you use it.

• 2014-04-18 17:52
  • 4JX9

> In reply to LEDESCUENTO @ 2014-03-25 04:54 from K0hZ - click to readi have a razr maxx hd but i dont know which model because i purchased it form a third party, how would i go about finding which model mine is?

• 2014-04-09 22:24
  • 4SJ2

> In reply to LEDESCUENTO @ 2014-03-25 04:54 from K0hZ - click to readthis one is better, except if you wanna play games (other cellphones have GPU) or use high speed camera (120fps)

• 2014-03-29 14:28
  • 3s4M

Battery lasts longer droid razr maxx hd XT926 or droid razr maxx xt912m?

I would appreciate if you help me choose

• 2014-03-25 04:54
  • K0hZ

it uses new way of dual core.not ordinary dual core.coz it comes with S4 pro.cpu.very fast.clear sound.no any useless features like samsung other wise its uses high qulity matirials unlike samsung.final thing is its very uncommen phone .good in every side

• 2014-03-22 16:27
  • X}tN

why its not quadcore,and where i did i find cover any ideas can i buy here in kuwait.

• 2014-03-14 02:50
  • BX2m

Cannot get hotspot to work

• 2014-01-05 17:54
  • 4JkH

> In reply to karimbardee @ 2014-01-04 21:16 from 0x3C - click to readHi, There is no option to wipe internal storage from recovery mode. Its just wipe cache and factory data reset, under factory data reset you have delete all user data. In my previous model razr xt912 internal storage would not be erased when factory reset was performed in the recovery mode. I was wondering if its the same with Maxx HD. My touchscreen has malfunctioned and the touch wont work so unable to wipe internal storage from inside the phone though i am able to get into recovery using physical buttons. So if possible can you check and tell me if internal storage is erased when factory reset is done through recovery?

• 2014-01-05 10:57
  • n1H}

> In reply to Srinivas @ 2014-01-03 08:51 from n1H{ - click to readHi, I made many hard resets but honestly didn't bother to follow the internal storage because I always use the wipe partition when I do this reset.
Any way... if you wanted to keep the internal storage's content then you can back it up before resetting. And when you want to be sure that it is erased during this hard reset then accompany it by wiping the internal partition while you are in recovery mode.
Good luck.

• 2014-01-04 21:16
  • 0x3C

Hi, Can any one confirm if performing a factory data reset by booting into recovery erases internal storage or not? Pls note factory data reset by booting into recovery from switched off state and not by choosing settings- privacy- factory data reset.

• 2014-01-03 08:51
  • n1H{

Anyone know which version of Gorilla Glass? Thanks.

• 2013-12-20 00:36
  • k149

Wonderful phone. I have a twin-sim subscription and the other sim is in a Sony Xperia Z1, also supposed to have a great battery... The Maxx HD is superb compared. Even the build quality feels better, the Sony screen is 1 month old and with lots of little scratches, as the 6 months old Motorola appears as new. They are of course treated in the same manner. Also confirmed is update to 4.4 KitKat. I'll have this phone for years it seems. Yeah...

• 2013-11-23 00:22
  • mD41

Just got this phone . Everything is awesome except the battery . I thought the USP of the Razr Maxx HD was the long charge that the battery could hold - in fact I read several articles that after heavy HD usage and browsing the battery holds good for two whole days . I don't use HD at all,I check mail twice a day ,no games ,no music, no clicking pictures or taking videos but the battery comes to 20% by end of the day . Is there something I am missing here !!!!

• 2013-11-05 20:48
  • ut2q

The single most awesome, and user friendly phone I have ever used! I have had it 8 months and I still happen on amazing features! A user handbook (built in) would be nice, but that is nitpicking. Had a Thunderbolt before, am kind of hooked on Motorola it seems. The battery life is why I picked this phone, and it has not been below 70% for a full days use yet!

• 2013-10-19 19:32
  • I0WL

I have had this phone nearly 1 year. I had an HTC Thunderbolt before which I liked a lot, but the Maxx HD blows it out of the water. I didn't realize how much I actually hated my Thunderbolt until I got this phone. It's almost naked Android which is great, it's fast and responsive, it's actually thinner AND lighter than my Thunderbolt was, Gorilla Glass is great for resisting scratches, I love the buttons. The camera is mediocre. The battery was the #1 reason I bought this phone, and it does NOT disappoint. I have taken day trips in the car with the GPS on and the screen always on dim, and can do so without a charger and use the phone the rest of the day. BATTERY LIFE IS NO LONGER A CONCERN WHEN USING THIS PHONE. That is what makes this phone, in my opinion, the best phone on the market. Couple this longevity with the usability and power of mostly stock Android, and you have a winner. You might think that the 3300mah battery is overkill in comparison to other phones and that you don't really need it. But this is a flagship smartphone that has comparable battery life to those crappy Nokia candy bar phones from yesteryear that hardly did anything. Smartphones are far more powerful, but you may not realize just how much you are anchored to a power outlet when using them. The Maxx HD truly liberates the potential power of a smartphone.

• 2013-10-17 22:55
  • 7E6Z

I have had this device for about a year it's hands down the best device I have ever owned and being the last ever flagship for the pure bred Motorola without Google input(even though I also like Google) i am not even gonna get the latest DROIDs because I think it would be a downgrade beautiful screen, amazing battery, sexy design, amazing durability, largest LED notification light, made from kevlar, just all around in my opinion BEST PHONE.

• 2013-10-16 02:22
  • sibF

> In reply to bvpatel @ 2013-05-02 11:06 from X0E9 - click to readWorks on either GSM or CDMA. It sort of has both antennas but a single sim slot

• 2013-10-10 18:26
  • Sbcq

> In reply to Mmariner @ 2013-10-02 22:02 from yDMe - click to readThe phone is on Ebay, average price of US$450

• 2013-10-10 18:22
  • Sbcq

> In reply to akumetsu @ 2013-08-24 14:48 from t7%a - click to readYes, it works in Philipines, because it is compatible to GSM networks.

• 2013-10-06 18:30
  • fuvx

I have checked around for this one for over a year now, but can not get it in Norway. Any ideas of where I can buy one which is useful in norway. With no carrier limitations.

• 2013-10-02 22:02
  • yDMe
Total of 382 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD.