Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5
7.4
7.5

> In reply to Wasif @ 2014-11-10 21:57 from tt8X - click to readgo to sitting end of sitting about phone states update.First then on wifi your set or net on and update his more them minimum time is 1 on hour to update your set

• 2014-11-14 00:16
  • PGhF

itx support upto Android OS v4.4 (KitKat).

• 2014-11-13 09:31
  • KcPH

ply any one tell me how to update this set from jb 4.1.2 to 4.2.x or higher....

• 2014-11-10 21:57
  • tt8X

> In reply to [deleted post]U need to search phone4u on Facebook there u can get it for 14000.

• 2014-10-29 22:30
  • PAmg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-24 16:43 from YfQ9 - click to readDoes it support Urdu typing in text message..?

• 2014-10-28 05:20
  • Rxff

> In reply to Ahat @ 2014-10-24 09:31 from tt8L - click to readI've had this phone for two years. The battery life was phenomenal when it was running Jelly Bean. After the KitKat update, battery life went steeply downhill.

• 2014-10-24 16:43
  • YfQ9

> In reply to kms15 @ 2014-09-25 15:30 from qDpT - click to readI have been using this cell phone since July 2014 and upgraded it to 4.4.2 right after purchasing this mobile. It has 3300mAh battery but its battery drain like crazy. I am not happy about its battery timing. Either it is the Android version issue which draining its battery so fast. If i play game or watch movies it battery lasts for hardly 6-10hrs which is not sufficient. Overall performance is good, shape and build quality is good but battery timing sucks..

• 2014-10-24 09:31
  • tt8L

> In reply to moose @ 2014-10-16 01:44 from 6QfA - click to readI am having the same issue as you are facing. Overall it is a quality phone according to every aspect. But when you play games while charging or without charging or using multi apps it gets hot and sometimes hang the phone then it locks the screen then it restart after few minutes/seconds. Do not know exactly what to do.

• 2014-10-24 09:19
  • tt8L

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-20 10:15 from y@@Y - click to readI have been using this cell phone without sim since July 2014. I love this phone. This cell phone is amazing..

• 2014-10-24 09:16
  • tt8L

I had this phone for about a month and have same problem of heating and hanging up after KitKat upgrade..

I found out 4G/LTE is culprit here, whenever i switched to 2G/Edge mode it keeps on working without any issue and battery also lasts longer.

• 2014-10-21 07:26
  • SkF}

Does it operate without a sim card??plz answer faat

• 2014-10-20 10:15
  • y@@Y

> In reply to alex @ 2014-09-17 05:19 from 44dG - click to readSame problem with me. Heat,restart,crash than lock screen.what should I do?

• 2014-10-16 01:44
  • 6QfA

I've had mine for almost 2 years, battery life is still amazing, however one of the updates messed it up and it was draining like crazy. Called verizon and did a hard reset. Back to amazing!

• 2014-09-25 15:30
  • qDpT

this cell phone .is very very nice.my cell phone droid razr maxx is a best cell phone .

• 2014-09-20 09:19
  • wMHH

there was a small patch very recently from motorola that fixed my kitkat problem, it used to reset, heat,lockscreen frozen. i really hated my phone since the kitkat upgrade but now im back to being happy

• 2014-09-17 05:19
  • 44dG

> In reply to Klipster @ 2014-09-11 21:24 from Ft$H - click to readI also have this problem since the OS update. Battery went from great to terrible. Runs really hot often.

Can't wait until I'm eligible for an upgrade and I will never get another Motorola phone.

• 2014-09-13 02:25
  • 4RgU

> In reply to Klipster @ 2014-09-11 21:24 from Ft$H - click to readI had that problem and solved it by finding out that the process SDCARD was taking up all the CPU. You can enable the developer mode to "Show CPU usage". Just Google to find out how to do this to see if SDCARD is doing this. I took out the microSD card and reformatted it and now it is cool again (literally).

• 2014-09-12 22:31
  • E8P9

> In reply to p.k. in Minnesota @ 2014-09-08 13:58 from Q{ZL - click to readI have the same problems... Ever since Kit Kat, the battery runs EXTREMELY hot some times for no apparent reason... The phone reboots randomly... Many times it reboots at 8:00 pm, as if that is the least obtrusive time you could possibly select to force a reboot...?!
Battery life is rapidly diminishing...

Since this is a sealed unit, I wonder if you can even get a new battery for it...?! I think it's time for a new phone, and my contract is not up until May 2015...!!! Argh...!

• 2014-09-11 21:24
  • Ft$H

I've had phone for a year and a half now. No issues and no regrets. Great phone all around. The KitKat upgrade went without a hitch and its running a little faster.

• 2014-09-10 18:16
  • 4KYd

My droid razor HD max was the best phone I ever owned until Motorola upgraded it's O.S. now I don't all my text, it shuts off randomly, my speaker stopped working for a few days, the battery some days goes completely empty with in few hours. Sadly I have 5 other family members with the same phone and we are all experiencing these issues. I contacted Motorola and they sent me a new phone (probably refurbished) but still I'm already experiencing most of the same issues..

• 2014-09-08 13:58
  • Q{ZL
Total of 419 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD.