Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD - user opinions and reviews

2099135

7.6
7.5
7.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-16 04:02 from tVwb - click to readabsolutely agree mate!!what a beast phone!

• 2015-05-22 14:40
  • IVIj

can it take more then 32gb sd?this little beast should have lolipop update...

• 2015-05-22 14:39
  • IVIj

hope this beast will have lolipop update...

• 2015-05-16 04:02
  • tVwb

This is an awesome phone works for either cdma or gsm. It is the example that a good phone should not have dual sim option.. I bought after searching for a cdma phone for 6 months. I was very very much satisfied with the phone. NO word to show my love towards it.. so many unbelievable tasks can be done with this phone. 32 gb internal memory, 3300mah battery, hdmi port, additional slot for 32gb,gorilla glass made me speechless.. But when i came to know that 8 usb ports can be connected at same time to the mobile, I was stunned. i connected wirless mouse keyboard, pendrives upto 64gb and connected phone via micro hdmi connector to my led television and had what ever fun i can.. Previous mobile doesnt sounds good with my wireless bluetooth headset from sony erricsson MW600. But the compatibility level with this darling phone is awesome.. I'm happy, that im holding the worlds best phone at 11700rupees with cdma tata docomo network

• 2015-05-13 11:37
  • te3Y

Lately i just buy a wireless charger because someone said it does support...disapointed.it not working.i already try`on/off NFC`.last try,`on/off HP`....still not working correct.seller said`it only charge if blue light stay still`.i only seen Red/Blue keep blinking.Any idea guy?

• 2015-05-06 16:49
  • tVs{

motrola droid razor max hf one off the best phone i ever see in my life love u moto

• 2015-04-01 13:24
  • uRBP

hey I bought this mobile it's really good but it's main "mic" is not working..one can't listen your voice but you can hear them...but in video recording it's "voice cancellation mic works perfect and there is sound when recording..only soltion use hand free,blue tooth or just replace faulty mic..

• 2015-03-24 12:39
  • waU2

> In reply to Roy @ 2015-03-05 11:05 from KcPu - click to readwhen green lights tern off

• 2015-03-07 12:55
  • u1FV

I've motorola Driod Razr Xt 926 can any one let me know,how we get know when battery fully charged any notification light or message? am not able to find. PLz help me.

• 2015-03-05 11:05
  • KcPu

> In reply to sama @ 2015-01-10 11:51 from 6QwE - click to readim faceing same problem like blue blink screen but it happend after 2 or 3 days for few seconds are u solved this problem?
..i bought new 5 days ago

• 2015-03-04 11:45
  • ttLC

> In reply to MAX HD USER @ 2015-01-18 05:53 from 4gTP - click to readThey wouldntblet me go straight talk with my phone BC it has to have a Sims card

• 2015-02-23 20:02
  • 4Jk9

My phone power button does not start what to do

• 2015-02-21 05:41
  • utd7

Have had three of these. Reason, battery life. Other than it does the typical stuff, it sucks. They load it with apps that you don't use and can't delete. Such is Pinyin. If you speak Chinese this is great and you could download the app. But allow us to delete the "JUNK" we don't use. I don't use NFL, have better things to do in life. Let me delete it. Unfortunately the programmers at Motorola are idiots and will not change this. They sit behind cubicals and don't have real lives, so I don't expect any improvements. Let me find a Galaxy with the battery life this has and this "Junk" will be thrown out the window of a fast moving truck in front of a Semi.

• 2015-02-01 21:49
  • 48xB

I have this device how can I updated to version 4.4.2?

• 2015-01-24 18:56
  • N9@T

> In reply to MAX HD USER @ 2015-01-18 05:53 from 4gTP - click to readHi my friend is currently trying to switch and its caused her nothing but bs. Straight talk customer service just f you over. Its harsh but its true shes been trying to take care of it for a month now and its out of control

• 2015-01-19 21:29
  • YYwt

My Verizon two year contract will end in May 2015. Has anyone tried switching their MAX HD to strait talk for $45.00 a month unlimited? If so, have you experienced any issues?

• 2015-01-18 05:53
  • 4gTP

hi friends i have this cell phone
can you please tell me how can i change the time and dates ?

• 2015-01-13 10:41
  • PEU8

> In reply to Ahat @ 2014-12-12 12:06 from 6Q99 - click to readyes im facing the same problem. sometimes the screen blink in blue color.. and somotimes went black. but after few seconds. it will alright automatically. i think it is a problem in os kit kat 4.4.2 veraion
i should. downgrade my phone to jelly beans.. may be then it will perform better.

• 2015-01-10 11:51
  • 6QwE

very nice handset i luv it hd games like Real racing 3, gtc san andreas, batman can play wounderfu handset .....................

• 2015-01-08 14:14
  • uuRY

Hi Guys. Please help me to buy one phone. Xt926 or Xt1030. i mean Droid Razr Maxx HD or Droid Ultra Mini. Please reply fast

• 2015-01-02 17:10
  • KI6x
Total of 458 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD.