Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
7.5
7.6

does it supports internet data service in CDMA network

• 2015-06-16 13:15
  • rASQ

class 4 or 10?

• 2015-06-15 02:52
  • IVI0

Pls can someone tell me about the Battery

• 2015-06-14 20:53
  • 3sEw

Does this phone support OTG???/

• 2015-06-11 10:30
  • KI@6

such a great phone camera result so nice and awesome

• 2015-06-06 14:15
  • ttLK

nice mobile all dear cmra rls so beautifull and bntry timm big

• 2015-06-05 04:20
  • uZaR

> In reply to Rainy boy @ 2015-05-22 14:39 from IVIj - click to readYeah, mate. I have 64Gb SanDisk MicroSD and it works flawlessly. FLAC music mostly, no problems at all.

• 2015-06-02 22:12
  • xjxI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-16 04:02 from tVwb - click to readabsolutely agree mate!!what a beast phone!

• 2015-05-22 14:40
  • IVIj

can it take more then 32gb sd?this little beast should have lolipop update...

• 2015-05-22 14:39
  • IVIj

hope this beast will have lolipop update...

• 2015-05-16 04:02
  • tVwb

This is an awesome phone works for either cdma or gsm. It is the example that a good phone should not have dual sim option.. I bought after searching for a cdma phone for 6 months. I was very very much satisfied with the phone. NO word to show my love towards it.. so many unbelievable tasks can be done with this phone.
32 gb internal memory, 3300mah battery, hdmi port, additional slot for 32gb,gorilla glass made me speechless..
But when i came to know that 8 usb ports can be connected at same time to the mobile, I was stunned.
i connected wirless mouse keyboard, pendrives upto 64gb and connected phone via micro hdmi connector to my led television and had what ever fun i can..
Previous mobile doesnt sounds good with my wireless bluetooth headset from sony erricsson MW600. But the compatibility level with this darling phone is awesome..
I'm happy, that im holding the worlds best phone at 11700rupees with cdma tata docomo network

• 2015-05-13 11:37
  • te3Y

Lately i just buy a wireless charger because someone said it does support...disapointed.it not working.i already try`on/off NFC`.last try,`on/off HP`....still not working correct.seller said`it only charge if blue light stay still`.i only seen Red/Blue keep blinking.Any idea guy?

• 2015-05-06 16:49
  • tVs{

motrola droid razor max hf one off the best phone i ever see in my life love u moto

• 2015-04-01 13:24
  • uRBP

hey I bought this mobile it's really good but it's main "mic" is not working..one can't listen your voice but you can hear them...but in video recording it's "voice cancellation mic works perfect and there is sound when recording..only soltion use hand free,blue tooth or just replace faulty mic..

• 2015-03-24 12:39
  • waU2

> In reply to Roy @ 2015-03-05 11:05 from KcPu - click to readwhen green lights tern off

• 2015-03-07 12:55
  • u1FV

I've motorola Driod Razr Xt 926 can any one let me know,how we get know when battery fully charged any notification light or message? am not able to find. PLz help me.

• 2015-03-05 11:05
  • KcPu

> In reply to sama @ 2015-01-10 11:51 from 6QwE - click to readim faceing same problem like blue blink screen but it happend after 2 or 3 days for few seconds are u solved this problem?
..i bought new 5 days ago

• 2015-03-04 11:45
  • ttLC

> In reply to MAX HD USER @ 2015-01-18 05:53 from 4gTP - click to readThey wouldntblet me go straight talk with my phone BC it has to have a Sims card

• 2015-02-23 20:02
  • 4Jk9

My phone power button does not start what to do

• 2015-02-21 05:41
  • utd7

Have had three of these. Reason, battery life. Other than it does the typical stuff, it sucks. They load it with apps that you don't use and can't delete. Such is Pinyin. If you speak Chinese this is great and you could download the app. But allow us to delete the "JUNK" we don't use. I don't use NFL, have better things to do in life. Let me delete it. Unfortunately the programmers at Motorola are idiots and will not change this. They sit behind cubicals and don't have real lives, so I don't expect any improvements. Let me find a Galaxy with the battery life this has and this "Junk" will be thrown out the window of a fast moving truck in front of a Semi.

• 2015-02-01 21:49
  • 48xB
Total of 465 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD.