Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5
7.4
7.5

Does it operate without a sim card??plz answer faat

• 2014-10-20 10:15
  • y@@Y

> In reply to alex @ 2014-09-17 05:19 from 44dG - click to readSame problem with me. Heat,restart,crash than lock screen.what should I do?

• 2014-10-16 01:44
  • 6QfA

I've had mine for almost 2 years, battery life is still amazing, however one of the updates messed it up and it was draining like crazy. Called verizon and did a hard reset. Back to amazing!

• 2014-09-25 15:30
  • qDpT

this cell phone .is very very nice.my cell phone droid razr maxx is a best cell phone .

• 2014-09-20 09:19
  • wMHH

there was a small patch very recently from motorola that fixed my kitkat problem, it used to reset, heat,lockscreen frozen. i really hated my phone since the kitkat upgrade but now im back to being happy

• 2014-09-17 05:19
  • 44dG

> In reply to Klipster @ 2014-09-11 21:24 from Ft$H - click to readI also have this problem since the OS update. Battery went from great to terrible. Runs really hot often.

Can't wait until I'm eligible for an upgrade and I will never get another Motorola phone.

• 2014-09-13 02:25
  • 4RgU

> In reply to Klipster @ 2014-09-11 21:24 from Ft$H - click to readI had that problem and solved it by finding out that the process SDCARD was taking up all the CPU. You can enable the developer mode to "Show CPU usage". Just Google to find out how to do this to see if SDCARD is doing this. I took out the microSD card and reformatted it and now it is cool again (literally).

• 2014-09-12 22:31
  • E8P9

> In reply to p.k. in Minnesota @ 2014-09-08 13:58 from Q{ZL - click to readI have the same problems... Ever since Kit Kat, the battery runs EXTREMELY hot some times for no apparent reason... The phone reboots randomly... Many times it reboots at 8:00 pm, as if that is the least obtrusive time you could possibly select to force a reboot...?!
Battery life is rapidly diminishing...

Since this is a sealed unit, I wonder if you can even get a new battery for it...?! I think it's time for a new phone, and my contract is not up until May 2015...!!! Argh...!

• 2014-09-11 21:24
  • Ft$H

I've had phone for a year and a half now. No issues and no regrets. Great phone all around. The KitKat upgrade went without a hitch and its running a little faster.

• 2014-09-10 18:16
  • 4KYd

My droid razor HD max was the best phone I ever owned until Motorola upgraded it's O.S. now I don't all my text, it shuts off randomly, my speaker stopped working for a few days, the battery some days goes completely empty with in few hours. Sadly I have 5 other family members with the same phone and we are all experiencing these issues. I contacted Motorola and they sent me a new phone (probably refurbished) but still I'm already experiencing most of the same issues..

• 2014-09-08 13:58
  • Q{ZL

my cell phone not connecting from wifi,

• 2014-09-05 07:58
  • KcPH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-23 17:40 from 42Cn - click to readCan i have your fb name pls

• 2014-08-31 09:38
  • ftKb

hi.
i need updatesoftware my phone
my phone model: razer maxx 4.1.2
thnake you

• 2014-08-25 09:03
  • mnGu

> In reply to benjo @ 2014-08-10 10:36 from uSWI - click to readyou cannot use mobile hotspot with that.it is configured by the carrier.its a cdma, you have to sim mod that phone

• 2014-08-24 23:49
  • 2Aui

> In reply to ticky-flash @ 2014-08-15 15:14 from fm@b - click to readYes it upgradeable to 4.4.2

• 2014-08-18 07:47
  • N9@T

> In reply to ckay @ 2013-11-05 20:48 from ut2q - click to readFor me , the droid RAZR Max is incredible and the battery's long life is contagious. I love it.

• 2014-08-16 07:54
  • fsTy

• 2014-08-15 20:45
  • fsTy

can Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD accept android kit-kat 4.4.2? please answer me as soon possible because i'm in the shop and don't want to regret after buying...please assit me!!!!

• 2014-08-15 15:14
  • fm@b

can razr maxx hd also accept android 4.4.2? please answer asap cause i don't want to regret after buy it please answer me!!!!

• 2014-08-15 15:02
  • fm@b

I had this phone for 3weeks already, it was given to me by my aunt from US, it came from verizon wireless... How can I use mobile hotspot of this phone? it prompts me that i should contact a certain number from USA Verizon..by the the I am from the Philippines.

• 2014-08-10 10:36
  • uSWI
Total of 409 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD.