Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.7
7.6

> In reply to Ramesh @ 2013-05-03 16:11 from t1$F - click to readI am using droid razr phone and using a samsung charger it took about 3 hrs to fully charge.

• 2013-07-29 12:16
  • KgZx

> In reply to Stanly @ 2013-07-26 10:38 from vGFQ - click to read@Stanly, usually you will have to call the manufacturer (in this case Motorola) or the original carrier (Verizon) and request an unlock code from them. You will more than likely have more luck going through the manufacturer, but sometimes they get weird about things. Just be persistent and tell them you are requesting an unlock code. To reach the unlock screen (If you did not know already) You must put in a fresh micro-sim card into the phone with the desired carrier, and power up the device. The unlock code dialogue should come up. Also keep in mind that you will need to be sure you're new carrier supports CDMA, which is the frequency Verizon uses. Hope this helps!!!

• 2013-07-27 18:04
  • s9xY

Hi
I am planning to buy it from eBay
They say it to be unlocked, is it sure that it will iWork with 3G Internet globally ??
And is there any sevier problems reported for unlocked version of this phone(eg: something like poor battery life)
Somebody, please help me out

• 2013-07-26 22:20
  • 3A}7

Hi all.. i bought a second hand motorola droid razr xt912 in mumbai. but it is factory locked. how do i find out where he bought this mobile? How can i unlock this phone.? your suggestions are welcum. pls help me. Its very urgent.

• 2013-07-26 10:38
  • vGFQ

I have a problem with it. It turns on and off and the screen goes black for a couple of minutes then it gets hot..kind of like it heats up.i need some help please.

• 2013-07-22 03:48
  • 8$Pt

Read you are using a xt912 with reliance cdma.i bought a xt912 and am trying to run Internet using TATA Indicom cdma in Delhi but he phone just would not take in new apn details. Any suggestions pls.

• 2013-07-09 02:38
  • vbx0

> In reply to kanmi# @ 2013-06-13 18:28 from 3sE3 - click to readYou put it in upside down.

• 2013-06-15 05:40
  • 4DaU

My phone kept telling me 'a sim card is needed to operate this phone'.Even with my sim card inserted.

• 2013-06-13 18:28
  • 3sE3

> In reply to SWAMI @ 2012-08-31 20:15 from U@RZ - click to readFor india Motorola had launched Motorola Razr xt910.
which is not Droid Razr xt912.
you can compare the difference on the site using the compare tool.

• 2013-06-11 13:42
  • vGAx

> In reply to NMT @ 2012-09-03 09:07 from U2gg - click to readThey have shut down the market in india but still the support in india is available and we can get mobiles here in india.

• 2013-06-11 13:39
  • vGAx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-28 11:20 from tA$h - click to readStandby is calculated when u don't insert a Sim-Card in it!So,when its new it goes well but after some days battery life decreases and also the number of Hr(s).

• 2013-06-11 13:36
  • vGAx

> In reply to aziz2842 @ 2013-01-07 18:33 from U3xT - click to readChange the mode while recoding in the settings.So, quality of video will be lowered and the size of the video will also be lessen

• 2013-06-11 13:26
  • vGAx

> In reply to Travene @ 2013-01-16 14:57 from v0qT - click to readHigher FPS gives you a slightly more smooth look

• 2013-06-11 13:24
  • vGAx

> In reply to Gordon @ 2013-02-08 02:48 from kiQX - click to read8GB is User Available and 8GB is for apps.
So,8GB+8GB=16GB.
User Available means when save anything or take on the phone it utilizes this memory and other 8GB is not directly accessible to User but when you install an app this 8GB is used.

• 2013-06-11 13:17
  • vGAx

> In reply to anand @ 2013-02-14 15:39 from u7J3 - click to readi have no problem till yet in Bluetooth.

• 2013-06-11 13:13
  • vGAx

When I went to delete photos from my phone they somehow got transfered to Google+ to be shared. Now they are in that file and I can not figure out how to delete them. During several attempts, of which I can not find again, I saw an "unhighlighted" trash can but could not figure out how to delete the photos. Do I need to remove the Google+ app from my phone. If so, how do I do that? Is there another way to delete those photos? I would appreciate a step by step help on how to do this.

• 2013-06-09 22:22
  • kV@e

Hai iam using this one for past 3 months where i bought it from my relative. I have battery issues. i dnt knw y it is..Charge backup remains for 5-6 hrs only(2g-internet) mode. quickly drains...is tat issue with the battery .I updated with 4.1.2.Thanks in advance

• 2013-06-08 09:24
  • vGmm

> In reply to Ramesh @ 2013-06-01 23:54 from t1$E - click to readThank you very much for the info. Im living here in the US. Maybe ill just unlock it to give it to relatives in the philippines...

• 2013-06-02 11:01
  • Rbq1

> In reply to caloy @ 2013-05-31 16:54 from Rbqc - click to readPls read previous comments before posting a question. Its been told numerous times that ICS upgrade will unlock the gsm capabilities of this phone and you will be able to use this phone any where in the world for 2g since its a quadband gsm phone and as far as 3g is concerned pls crosscheck the 3g band frequency with your home country band or frequency or else it wont work. Some countries have 3g working on 1700 band and if you are living in such a country then 3g will not work for you since this phone cannot receive 3g signal on 1700 band but still 2g will work. and if you happen to live in USA then gsm(at&t or tmobile) will not work for you since verizon is careful enough to block home(usa) gsm networks. Radiocomm hack might work but there is no guarantee ....

• 2013-06-01 23:54
  • t1$E

I can't remember if I had this problem when I was on ICS but after the jelly bean update I am noticing that applications are not running properly in the background. For example if I am downloading a song or video using boat browser or dolphin browser and if I sent the application to background by pressing home key then the download pauses and it only resumes when I bring the application back to foreground. So i am not able to multi task, simply defeats the purpose of having a smart phone working on Android.But I have a Motorola photon and there is no such problem with it. So guys need to know if its the same with you people or is this some strange problem that only I am facing or may be some setting is causing this problem.Anyways guys do let me know.

• 2013-06-01 23:31
  • t1$E
Total of 886 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR XT912.