Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 - user opinions and reviews

2066579

7.7
7.6
7.5

i had wanted to unlock this phone was unable to do so. the phone was sent to me from a friend, and have requested for unlock code from motorola, they dd nt send it

• 2012-08-28 12:34
  • Iahn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-22 02:20 from nCy$ - click to readI updated my XT912 (basically the same phone) to 4.0.4 trough system update, and i also live in Romania.

• 2012-08-28 11:27
  • Mvsx

> In reply to zskm @ 2012-08-26 07:10 from uvht - click to readYes it works on GSM. I updated to 4.0.4 and in menu, under the "About phone" found "network type" and you can choose GSM.

• 2012-08-28 11:25
  • Mvsx

> In reply to rosh @ 2012-08-24 00:18 from MiEN - click to read1 # Is this phone is dual SIM phone which will make GSM and CDMA operate at same time?? or its GSM or CDMA phone. If u put GSM SIM it will work on GSM and if you put CDMA SIM it will operate with CDMA network operator.
2 # Have used it in Mumbai with GSM network and CDMA network both? Will it work with any of the CDMA operator available in Mumbai i.e. Tata?

• 2012-08-28 11:14
  • IaIn

> In reply to rosh @ 2012-08-24 00:18 from MiEN - click to readHi,

U said u r using Motorola Driod RAZR XT912 in Mumbai.
Kindly let me know if u r able to use GSM and CDMA both? I want to use EVDO for data and GSM for voice. Can u be able to use it this way?

• 2012-08-28 09:31
  • IaIn

Has someone used unlocked gsm network in this phone? and what is the hspa download and upload speed of this phone?

• 2012-08-26 07:10
  • uvht

Hi all, is it true that the Motorola Droid M is coming in Sept 2012? I saw this news in Motoask website also saw in few other sites. It is the smaller version of Droid RAZR.

• 2012-08-25 07:58
  • terq

> In reply to rosh @ 2012-08-24 00:18 from MiEN - click to readthis phone having video calling option or not tell me
thankyou

• 2012-08-24 15:37
  • t}1s

@ rohan,

It is 16 gb bro..not 8...
it has 8 GB area reserved for media only(apps & music) and u can use the remaning 8 gigs for any other kinda data.

• 2012-08-24 00:22
  • MiEN

hello friends,

I am from Mumbai and I got this phone from the US(Veirzon) with a 2.3. I later got it unlocked and had it upgraded to ICS 4.0 thru the software update option whilst I was in the US.

I've been using this for almost a month in India and the phone works flawlessly. The battery life has a minicule reduction after the upgrade but it still goes on for good day and half after using heavy apps like winamp,facebook,google talk etc. Include numerous calls and text msgs throughout the day too.

I only wish we could get rid of the verizon apps which are inbuilt and cannot be uninstalled(as per verizon)as they are useless here.

Cheers, :)

• 2012-08-24 00:18
  • MiEN

> In reply to sai @ 2012-05-03 03:23 from ut2X - click to readyes brother, its 8GB memory plus internal phone storage of 4GB. Also having a memory card slot. specificatins shows its 16GB but actually it's not.

• 2012-08-23 17:19
  • t3kk

> In reply to Onxy12 @ 2012-08-13 08:22 from 0cJY - click to readMine will turn on at 5% and stay on might be a problem with your charger or wall outlet.

• 2012-08-22 18:20
  • 4Jha

I'm from Romania and i have a droid razr xt910 . even though the ics update is out , at about phone system updates it says your device is up to date. and i have 2.3.6...what should i do ?

• 2012-08-22 02:20
  • nCy$

I really like this phone, but i'm having many issues after the recent ICS update.. I even cleaned my cache memory.. It fixed some of the problems, but still have some issues left.. Hope they would come up with the bug fix update soon... http://www.motoask.com/motorol...s-t5723.html

• 2012-08-20 16:29
  • X}tM

> In reply to nitin @ 2012-07-03 20:47 from 2@Y5 - click to readWell this works on Gsm in India & is the ICS update availaible here???

• 2012-08-14 21:46
  • uv9n

What is the rate of energy going through the phone it seems as if the amount of power it needs to boot is more then the amount of of energy going into the wires. cause it needs to be at ten percent to turn on and if at five it will die with use in about five minutes. very confused!

• 2012-08-13 08:22
  • 0cJY

Just thought of sharing this. Droid razr hd release might be on this friday.

• 2012-08-12 09:07
  • w0%4

Hi am frm phils. I bought this fon in u.s. unlocked at&t/verizon unit. It's not w/ me though. Still coming. I want to upgrade to ICS. My question is, would updating my fon thru the settings get me updated at&t/verizon ICS version when I update here in my country? Am asking this as I have seen pictures of the unit having icon apps bearing at&t/verizon.

• 2012-08-09 14:13
  • KgZ6

Hopefully they improved the camera. The reason I was not interested in the first razr.

• 2012-08-05 18:29
  • KId5

> In reply to tiff @ 2012-07-06 21:47 from RbX0 - click to readI dont know
If u know let me know
Heeeeeheeeeeheeee

• 2012-08-05 00:46
  • Rbqx
Total of 778 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR XT912.