Motorola DROID Ultra - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.1
7.0
7.0

> In reply to vente20 @ 2014-03-09 01:19 from v0q3 - click to readis assumed that this free to operators outside USA just have to insert the sim card and enter and switch to UMTS networks

• 2014-03-19 02:39
  • LFGG

Can i unlocked this phone? I have a US version of this. I want to use this phone here in the philippines.

• 2014-03-09 01:19
  • v0q3

No SD card capability S-U-C-K-S !!!!!

• 2014-03-08 02:36
  • shZW

LOVE This phone. Great Battery life-can go all day, facebook, texts, emails, calls and by 8pm still have 30 percent left of life. little big for small hands-but getting very used to phone. wish call sound was little better, overall one of the best phone's i have owned. another con, not too many otterbox designs available for it--unlike the iphone that has hundreds of designs lol.

• 2014-03-06 20:58
  • Y1Bu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-21 23:11 from 4Jee - click to readthat card slot is for the 4g not a sim car

• 2014-02-19 17:56
  • QZ3K

> In reply to Javier @ 2013-11-30 16:43 from 8DTX - click to readYeah it does you take out the volume tray and thats where the card goes!

• 2014-01-21 23:11
  • 4Jee

> In reply to Syed Mushtaq @ 2013-11-16 07:49 from KIDH - click to readi get this phone and now use in india . you just need to buy unlock phone and use it in all world with gsm carrier /
ultra is awsome phone ((:

• 2013-12-30 09:52
  • L6%a

awsome phone.

• 2013-12-18 10:49
  • 9xfh

> In reply to techie_girl @ 2013-12-09 03:59 from 9Lay - click to readWell Motorola now being a Google company, their phones will not have SD card now as they promote Cloud services such as Drop box.

• 2013-12-09 18:45
  • K6wP

it seems like a good phone but it's only dual core, no SD card slot and the 4G network it connects to doesn't seem to be widely vailable.
this phone would have been better if they added a card slot since 16Gb of internal memory is really small and the 4G should have included 1800 and 23oo MHz ..

• 2013-12-09 03:59
  • 9Lay

really don't have card slot? wtf!

• 2013-11-30 16:43
  • 8DTX

why your not selling motorola droid ultra,mini&maxx in India? we dream&hope sooo this device to take but only in USA your selling

• 2013-11-20 20:00
  • wdJ8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-12 00:16 from FMYK - click to readI Want to know the performance indicators of this set. If any body can enlighten me on tnis mobile phone. because I intend to purchase it. Moreover can this set be used in Pakistan?

• 2013-11-16 07:49
  • KIDH

is this phone can be used in the philippines?

• 2013-11-12 00:16
  • FMYK

Nice phone configuration but one huge problem micro sd card slot.

• 2013-11-01 19:26
  • rKJq

Nice phone configuration but one huge problem micro sd card slot.

• 2013-11-01 19:24
  • rKJq

> In reply to LumieXL @ 2013-09-15 07:12 from j@aZ - click to readI agree with you, man. For me, I have 5+ GB of music and 45+ GB of videos and series. But it's not like I'm gonna need all those files with me everytime and wherever I go! During trips, I transfer some unwatched movies or series episodes on my device from my major storage (company laptop) because that'll be the time I know I'm gonnan have time to watch. Aside from that, microSD cards are also prone to damage. My friend's microSD card just recently got problems and his tablet was unable to read it.

Sorry for saying this but I really can't understand storage junkies. I think they're not maximizing their resources. I'm not even using cloud services.

• 2013-10-18 11:11
  • v0qG

just want to say about this phone...

UGLY

• 2013-10-15 04:23
  • Fumd

This is the that you have to try.People you might have rejected it because of its micro SD slot but you cant forget its power

• 2013-09-27 09:57
  • tReH

This is week number 3 with the ULTRA so far so good. The phone is very snappy on bootup and web browsing,the X8 mobile computing platform is amazing.I'm not having the battery issues people are describing here. I have my screen to auto brightness and use the task manager to close everything out when I finish using the phone.I have used the phone since 6:00am this morning it is 7:39pm US Central ,and I have 26% battery life left. The build quality of this phone is second to none, almost a seamless design. The storage issue for me is solved by Google Drive cloud service, I am automatically billed $5.00 a month for 100GB,so if you keep the internal memory cleaned up 16GB should be plenty,I haven't hit the email overload yet. I highly recommend this phone to anybody esp someone that really appreciates quality build materials and precision design inside and out.

• 2013-09-27 04:01
  • q5qQ
Total of 124 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Ultra.