Motorola DROID X - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.4
7.6

I want to know if this is a good phone for gamers

• 2014-06-24 02:31
  • 4Jvg

I am on Straight Talk but I bought phone with Verizon a friend updated and straight talk made it for straight talk then I called motorola how to tether they messed up my phone by putting it to factory settings Now Verizon comes on and does not allow any free aps ie FOXFI to work, or any blue tooth, and many other Apps. Please help to get Rid of Verizon control, I am grand fathered why verizon is doing this.

• 2014-02-17 11:29
  • 7yrb

I have dis fone a good while now since de last update some security something de fone just decided 2 run slow not very slow but it was goin fine before my droid x is on 2.3.4

• 2014-01-05 02:26
  • 8yUR

> In reply to Asavagesmtms @ 2014-01-02 20:16 from I8}x - click to readOk brothers and Sisters let me help U today how to bypass this Motorola Droid X.
1st switch it on, then it will ask U to activate. Then, what U need to do is....
2. Press the 4 corners of the screen by starting from the top right corner

• 2014-01-03 10:12
  • rr6M

Can't unlock my voice mail. My young daughter may have reset it somehow or? ??? Does anyone that has this phone remember the default code or know how to bypass Siri's
cousin that won't let me through to clear my voice mail up?.pls lemme know.

• 2014-01-02 20:16
  • I8}x

> In reply to TaTa @ 2013-09-28 00:11 from gxt7 - click to readcheck droid pro basicly same phone with sim and cdma

• 2013-11-26 22:40
  • 4$x8

Today 3 years after it's introduction this is still a great phone.
I compared it with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 today and decided to stick with the Droid X.
Why? Better screen appearance, easily removable battery (I stick a spare in my pocket and never worry about charging the phone), fits well in one hand, excellent battery life in real-world use.
The phone is amazingly durable having been dropped a number of times including 2x right on the glass display onto a rock...no damage. No scratches.
I'll take a look at the Motorola Moto X when it's available on my carrier of choice (it's starting with ATT I believe).

• 2013-10-03 00:05
  • QBcC

Make same motorola droid X with sim card so i can use in Ireland. I want one too.

• 2013-09-28 00:11
  • gxt7

plse kindly thanks for the work done on motorola droid x but could u plse make some with simcard because i want one i like it i hard bought one but it coulden't work here in africa in Rwanda

• 2013-08-15 21:28
  • fuwW

> In reply to superesteban98 @ 2013-08-02 14:26 from Mfxf - click to readNope. This phone doesn't have a SIM card slot so it can't be used on a GSM carrier. However you might be able to activate it with Viva (CDMA), but it's not 100% guaranteed.

• 2013-08-08 06:45
  • 8xqL

with motorola sim card I can use in my country (Dominican Republic) thanks before hand

• 2013-08-02 14:26
  • Mfxf

can it use this cellphone in peru? 'cause i have one, and i can't use it. Thank 4 the answers.

• 2013-07-20 19:34
  • LBdW

> In reply to Mohammed @ 2013-04-01 03:59 from iA0U - click to readMotorola mow moving

• 2013-07-14 00:08
  • RIG2

This phone is upgradeable to ice cream sandwich?

• 2013-07-02 12:46
  • 8F3X

> In reply to xavier @ 2013-04-19 13:25 from K7gS - click to readSearch for rooting and on how to install custom ROMs for your device on xda forums. Some custom ROMs are ICS or even JB.

• 2013-05-17 20:42
  • p3Lq

help me! how can i upgrade to ics version?

• 2013-04-19 13:25
  • K7gS

Please I need help i have one now my uncle send it to me but iam from in cairo and i haven't satalite here. so when i make formate to this mobile i found message " Activate your phone "

• 2013-04-01 03:59
  • iA0U

> In reply to Mr Ayman Bulle @ 2013-03-13 17:25 from N7DX - click to readi'm pretty sure you can just get on a wifi and startup a google account then go to the google play store and download a free flashlight app. i like to use tiny flashlight

• 2013-03-15 07:35
  • qRu0

> In reply to biln @ 2013-02-28 04:47 from qRu0 - click to readThanks Boss, I did As U explained to me and I successfully bypassed my Droid X with the help of Mr Raju Parasad, who posted me a film from Youtube which shows how to Bypass Droid X. And I highly Thank to U and to Mr Raju Parasad. And I have another Question, can U direct me where I can get phone Torch to this Devise, to activate my Led Flash Light.?

• 2013-03-13 17:25
  • N7DX

> In reply to Mr Ayman Bulle @ 2013-02-17 08:03 from N7Dq - click to readi think at 1 point after it turns on you can hit all 4 corners of the screen, start at top left then top right then bottom right then bottom left. just google how to bypass droid x activation screen.

• 2013-02-28 04:47
  • qRu0
Total of 236 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID X.