Motorola E680i - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0

I am searching for that phone right now, you know, it is so hard to get that phone this years, coz many phones released, androids, blackberries or elses. One thing makes me want that phone is Anne Hattaway who casted andrea sachs in Devil Wears Prada, used that phone on the movie.. and I want it very very much..

• 2014-10-29 10:01
  • thu9

I had a lot of great moments with this phone. The buttons for gaming was awesome! I played Super Nintendo emulator like a charm!! Thanks Motorola for provided lot of hours of fun in 2005!! :)

• 2013-12-10 15:10
  • 6Ckk

my best phone, but difficult to find and buy battery for spare.
please give me some solution.
i love this phone very much.

• 2013-11-20 17:39
  • PA7F

> In reply to bharat @ 2012-11-26 12:47 from vIHf - click to readSir..I m also using this phone. I'd the same problem. U can buy a new duplicate battery from the ERD shop at Gaffaar Market, New Delhi.

• 2013-03-25 05:46
  • 2@Ya

i am having Motorola E680i for last few years the problem is its battery is totally exuated now i want to buy new battery, the second problem is i gave the old battery to somebody to get me new one from the market and he lost it so now i don't even have the specification of the battery so pl. somebody out there can help me send the specification of the battery and where i can find it i live in New Delhi India

• 2012-11-26 12:47
  • vIHf

I only have battery problem..I try to look up somewhere else but i could not find much better than before i hope there still selling the old battery of the old model phone..

• 2012-09-24 09:36
  • 3CfW

This is one of the best phone I owned. I think this is worth re-branding.

• 2012-01-16 10:07
  • t7FT

> In reply to oswald @ 2007-06-05 19:01 from YgTH - click to readplz tell me how to unlock e680

• 2011-10-11 12:35
  • KIga

some of d old models of phones is having a battery problem but me in my phone i need to change housing i cant find any1 here......

• 2011-09-06 01:56
  • K7et

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-17 06:47 from TRGB - click to readMe too, I'm using this phone for 5 years, now batery can use 1 day.

• 2011-05-26 18:52
  • tsZE

I've beeen using this phone for 5 years plus too!!
It is really a great phone! I like the touch screen!
However, I thik i've to get a new phone to replace it once the batt is dead as i can't buy the batt in my country anymore :(

• 2011-04-17 06:47
  • TRGB

> In reply to cj @ 2010-01-20 11:29 from vpY9 - click to readyou just have to flash it... only need MPT 4.1 (motorola phone tool) and the firmware... i had flash it few time... and Im not a computer or gadget geek... Im a completely noobie

• 2011-04-03 04:53
  • sEyN

Hello motorola E680i uses.This phone apart from it's low battery life is really good.I'v been using it for 6 years,I dropped its more than 20 times and it still works perfectly today.It is said to be the worlds most durable touch screen phone.

• 2011-02-12 15:29
  • teu0
  • ahmad2000_77@yahoo.c
  • Rating0

اÙا Ùد٠جÙاØ&sup­2; E680I ÙÙ ÙÙع ÙتÙر­ÙÙا Ùبحا­;جة اÙر٭٠اÙسØ&pl­usmn;Ù ÙÙتح اÙجÙ&Os­lash;§Ø² رÙ٠اÙÙÙØ­;¯Ø

• 2011-01-21 14:34
  • SjqD

batt life is suck...suck...& suck....anyother batt with high quality life time....?

• 2010-09-29 07:46
  • PBRB

Hi! I've been using this phone for 4 years plus. Change the battery few times, but still in good condition! Just need to do a master clear or reset when the flash memory is full! Don't forget to back up your contents and contacts :)

• 2010-03-12 18:26
  • uH%p

Hi motorola E680i users! i am an owner of this model for about a year since i bought it, we have the same problem, my batt is very disgusting! i have change it 2 times since i bought the fone,, my SD card is not responding ryt now... but, i really love this fone!

• 2010-01-28 11:51
  • PSvM

i do not know how to unlock my phone because i forget my password

• 2010-01-20 11:29
  • vpY9

i think motorola E680I very good.but bettery is very bed.

• 2009-10-08 03:19
  • vNfC

hi user of E680i how are you all, ope fine, my simple question is about the volume out put of this phone, its quite low, i dont know if its only on mine or with any other E680i user,secondly the battery the duration is small, also how i can be able to use my phone to connect to internet without being a dialup modem while connecting to computer.i will be delighted for your positive feedback, with other stuff in general its a nice phone,

• 2009-06-08 23:55
  • fuS4
Total of 492 user reviews and opinions for Motorola E680i.