Motorola E680i - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0

I had a lot of great moments with this phone. The buttons for gaming was awesome! I played Super Nintendo emulator like a charm!! Thanks Motorola for provided lot of hours of fun in 2005!! :)

• 2013-12-10 15:10
  • 6Ckk

my best phone, but difficult to find and buy battery for spare.
please give me some solution.
i love this phone very much.

• 2013-11-20 17:39
  • PA7F

> In reply to bharat @ 2012-11-26 12:47 from vIHf - click to readSir..I m also using this phone. I'd the same problem. U can buy a new duplicate battery from the ERD shop at Gaffaar Market, New Delhi.

• 2013-03-25 05:46
  • 2@Ya

i am having Motorola E680i for last few years the problem is its battery is totally exuated now i want to buy new battery, the second problem is i gave the old battery to somebody to get me new one from the market and he lost it so now i don't even have the specification of the battery so pl. somebody out there can help me send the specification of the battery and where i can find it i live in New Delhi India

• 2012-11-26 12:47
  • vIHf

I only have battery problem..I try to look up somewhere else but i could not find much better than before i hope there still selling the old battery of the old model phone..

• 2012-09-24 09:36
  • 3CfW

This is one of the best phone I owned. I think this is worth re-branding.

• 2012-01-16 10:07
  • t7FT

> In reply to oswald @ 2007-06-05 19:01 from YgTH - click to readplz tell me how to unlock e680

• 2011-10-11 12:35
  • KIga

some of d old models of phones is having a battery problem but me in my phone i need to change housing i cant find any1 here......

• 2011-09-06 01:56
  • K7et

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-17 06:47 from TRGB - click to readMe too, I'm using this phone for 5 years, now batery can use 1 day.

• 2011-05-26 18:52
  • tsZE

I've beeen using this phone for 5 years plus too!!
It is really a great phone! I like the touch screen!
However, I thik i've to get a new phone to replace it once the batt is dead as i can't buy the batt in my country anymore :(

• 2011-04-17 06:47
  • TRGB

> In reply to cj @ 2010-01-20 11:29 from vpY9 - click to readyou just have to flash it... only need MPT 4.1 (motorola phone tool) and the firmware... i had flash it few time... and Im not a computer or gadget geek... Im a completely noobie

• 2011-04-03 04:53
  • sEyN

Hello motorola E680i uses.This phone apart from it's low battery life is really good.I'v been using it for 6 years,I dropped its more than 20 times and it still works perfectly today.It is said to be the worlds most durable touch screen phone.

• 2011-02-12 15:29
  • teu0
  • ahmad2000_77@yahoo.c
  • Rating0

اÙا Ùد٠جÙاØ&sup­2; E680I ÙÙ ÙÙع ÙتÙر­ÙÙا Ùبحا­;جة اÙر٭٠اÙسØ&pl­usmn;Ù ÙÙتح اÙجÙ&Os­lash;§Ø² رÙ٠اÙÙÙØ­;¯Ø

• 2011-01-21 14:34
  • SjqD

batt life is suck...suck...& suck....anyother batt with high quality life time....?

• 2010-09-29 07:46
  • PBRB

Hi! I've been using this phone for 4 years plus. Change the battery few times, but still in good condition! Just need to do a master clear or reset when the flash memory is full! Don't forget to back up your contents and contacts :)

• 2010-03-12 18:26
  • uH%p

Hi motorola E680i users! i am an owner of this model for about a year since i bought it, we have the same problem, my batt is very disgusting! i have change it 2 times since i bought the fone,, my SD card is not responding ryt now... but, i really love this fone!

• 2010-01-28 11:51
  • PSvM

i do not know how to unlock my phone because i forget my password

• 2010-01-20 11:29
  • vpY9

i think motorola E680I very good.but bettery is very bed.

• 2009-10-08 03:19
  • vNfC

hi user of E680i how are you all, ope fine, my simple question is about the volume out put of this phone, its quite low, i dont know if its only on mine or with any other E680i user,secondly the battery the duration is small, also how i can be able to use my phone to connect to internet without being a dialup modem while connecting to computer.i will be delighted for your positive feedback, with other stuff in general its a nice phone,

• 2009-06-08 23:55
  • fuS4
  • indramatcontinental@
  • Rating0

Could anyone tell me how to unlock the keypad of this phone?

• 2009-05-04 03:39
  • NH2U
Total of 492 user reviews and opinions for Motorola E680i.