Motorola ES400 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.7
6.6
6.6

> In reply to Ginger SL. @ 2012-11-09 09:05 from mwq2 - click to readFirst try hard-resetting the phone or a full OS reinstall (flash).
If that yields no results, go to a phone repair shop and have them check if the ribbon cable that links the touch and the MB if intact or is loose.
If you are sure that the touch is broken it is really easy and cheap to have it replaced. I have replaced mine (the phone felt and the touch was damaged) for less than 30 Euro.

• 2012-11-12 09:43
  • 3RR7

• 2012-11-09 09:21

• 2012-11-09 09:06

• 2012-11-09 09:05
  • mwq2

> In reply to Kone dark leader @ 2012-08-10 21:18 from ILWs - click to readNow on my second one, in the first month! We didn't realize how good we had it with our Nextel's. The camera on the first quit, no internet connection, cannot receive callouts, and no PTT, which is so weak it's not even worth the trouble, not to mention trying to talk on the phone in a machine room on speaker phone! It's the Kone way, when we have a system and it works lets change it!

• 2012-10-22 03:57
  • FL5i

Very poor product. Antenna has a short range, I get dropped calls constantly because it doesn't seem like it has enough range to switch between cell towers seamlessly, the phone randomly turns off its antenna, usually at night. The phone turns off the bluetooth also randomly, so when I get in my vehicle and want to use handsfree I have to go in and turn the blutooth back on. I have a problem where the keyboard has a delay between typing and displaying what I type (that can't be fixed, I have to reimage my phone). The touchscreen is clunky and not very accurate. I never use the scanner. Businesses beware when buying this product. You will cause much frustration for your employees.

• 2012-10-16 21:40
  • ICkZ
  • Phone drove me Crazy
  • Rating0

Worst phone ever. Beeps in the middle of the night. Beeps when phone chances towers and time updated. About 40 to 50 times a day. Plus enough to keep you up at night. Very hard to make call from stored contacts unless they are recent.

I HATE THIS PHONE. I have to hard reset many times a day.

worst phone ever if I haven't said that enough already. Don't make your employees suffer.

• 2012-10-12 05:29
  • 0g5Z

The main problem is touch screen. For sure in 12 months period you will face this kind of problem. the only solution is to get an extra quarantee period

• 2012-09-26 19:20
  • 0V6@
  • frustraredes400cust
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-01 17:49 from xYmj - click to readNo disrespect,but this si the biggest POS,I have ever used.Icant even wake uo the phone.Texting is horrible and you have to press hard on the tiuch screen.

• 2012-09-17 20:00
  • rMf$

These are terrible machines, we have 6 of them for our sales team and two within the few months the screen went on both.
Strongly advise to look elsewhere, rugged and tough these are not.

• 2012-09-01 10:54
  • 0Tdy

oh god why
the phone is in the dark ages
buyer beware

I Put them though traing. It was so funny I know. These phones Suck
Haha

• 2012-08-31 05:23
  • sc6t

> In reply to Kone 13 @ 2012-08-05 06:11 from qTvq - click to readThat's a great question

• 2012-08-10 21:18
  • ILWs

> In reply to Kone 13 @ 2012-08-05 06:11 from qTvq - click to readNice cant wait for mine

• 2012-08-10 18:41
  • ILWs

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-03 17:02 from Su4g - click to readWere are about to get these
Why windows platform
What smart phone uses window 7

• 2012-08-05 06:11
  • qTvq

Why windows platform
What smart phone uses window 7

• 2012-08-05 05:50
  • qTvq

I deleted some applications in my ES400 and my Ringtones, musics, and video stoped.
What should i do to make them work again?

• 2012-08-05 01:51
  • f3IU

We have around 300 and I must say they are a load of crap I cant belive they get away with calling them rugged we have enginners employed swapping these out daily

• 2012-08-03 17:02
  • Su4g

Garbage phone. Can someone tell me how to keep the phone ringer on? For no reason I find it in the no ring mode or "phone is off, would you like to turn it on." Are you kidding me, POS!!!

• 2012-07-28 21:54
  • 4TWK
Total of 195 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ES400.