Motorola FIRE XT311 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0
6.7
6.6

my motorola can open the web page.what i can doing?

• 2014-10-31 12:24
  • ftNM

The worst android phone ever. Can't open a web page without getting prompted back home all the time, the handwriting feature suddenly changed to Chinese and can't be reversed to English anymore, and I need to charge the damned phone for about 3-4to times a day, and I keep getting the low memory warning all the time. Have tried rooting but no luck there. The only good thing is the hardware. I've slammed the device 3 times but it still works 'well' (well as the aforementioned, that is)

• 2014-10-27 13:37
  • PA7E

please don't buy this phone..I bought this phone 8 months back. the processing speed of this phone is too slow & when I end up the call the it automatically switched off any time & automatically it restarts. I just waste my money and nothing.

• 2014-08-25 06:10
  • vbxN

worst phone i hav ever hv.
i bought from GOBOL.com online ,
inspite of 256 mb ram , i got only 150 mb ram
hang very much
even takes 1 to 2 minutes to open any desired contact
from contacts if contacts are more then 100.
waste of money in my seight and according to my 2 months experiance with motorola fire xt311.

• 2014-06-05 09:04
  • t}6w

How can i read arabic script in good liason ?

• 2014-04-16 18:26
  • NhB4

very very poor battery power

• 2014-03-28 17:33
  • t}6c

sir
i want motorolo fire ce0168 batteries i search many web bt no given proper ans so can you have batteries

• 2014-02-28 18:05
  • U{LB

can u provide link to the ics rom u flashed with

• 2014-02-01 05:03
  • YUMV

Hi
I got this fone a month back purely for my office use.
following are my observations:
Pros:
-Good looks
-qwerty and touch screen
-andorid
-whatsapp compatible
- Good sound
-Accepatble speed during web browsing

Cons:
-battery issues (drains out quickly)
-insufficient memory
-NOT FOR GAME lovers

Overall it is good choice if it i for bussiness use. but if you are looking for pers. use and a if u r looking to play lot games, this fone is not for u.

Overall i m happy coz it meets my purpose.

• 2014-01-07 12:34
  • 7um@

Please do not buy this phone i have lots of problem with this phone first big prob battery , storage , sound,this is total lot dont payyyy

• 2013-12-06 23:04
  • 3Y9@

Please do not buy this phone I bought 11/2 year back for 8500 and since then the battery runs down battery does not make proper contact every now and then I have to open the back case to adjust the battery it is not worth buying this phone.

• 2013-11-15 12:11
  • 2S$@

Have bought this phone 2 years ago. Was very happy back then. In the past 2 years I have sent it back 8 times in warranty. It is a very poor quality phone, have had a lot of problems with it. DO NOT BUY!!!!

• 2013-11-10 10:48
  • 0U1L

nt 2 good don't buy it

• 2013-10-30 18:55
  • NugV

DO NOT BUY IT !!! I lost important phone calls because it was locked up for hours. It might lock up after mode switching. Sometimes does not make a call when I press the green button. After I change from English to Greek, first letter is English! I got a white screen while it was in standby and no response from controls, I had to pull battery out. More issues have occured, so it is UNRELIABLE. I use it for 15 days, practically is DOA, I will sent it to Motorola service or to the recycle bin. Again, DO NOT BUY XT311

• 2013-09-11 16:05
  • nmBY

> In reply to Emiona @ 2013-08-17 22:18 from N3Lf - click to readwell if u load the phone with tons of apps then yes indeed it will be slow as it has only 256 MB of ram i suggest u get a 512mb ram android device :)

• 2013-08-22 16:09
  • PEm$

The upgrade available in motorola official site.... about slow i am using this phone from 6 months i have no problem.

• 2013-08-21 18:03
  • uvc7

> In reply to Suselin @ 2013-07-31 14:20 from LaCh - click to readI'm thinking to buy it, I want to know how to download the newer version of android?? and what about all this comments that it's a slow phone?

• 2013-08-17 22:18
  • N3Lf

Since March 2012 I've used it slow-down, and works fine. But with the new Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 in my family, it push me up to concern abaout my "smartphone". From now, there are some upgradings that makes my phone in the new one: ROOT, LINK2SSD, ANDROID 2.3.5. So, now XT311 can do a verry fast responsive, about 4 days without recharging batery and of course a lot of Android aplications. Yeah, I have a cheap but powerfull SMARTPHONE.

• 2013-07-31 14:20
  • LaCh

I used it for 3 months already and I can say it worth buying it.
Pros: Smooth touch, nice camera, easy to use.
Cons: Low internal memory, if you add a memory card bigger than 2GB the phone will respond very slow to commands.

• 2013-07-17 14:34
  • dMZf

I had this phone for 10 months and I can say that it is amazing , i bought it for 80 euro only , it was fast , realy smooth at games(fruit ninja, jetpack joyride , etc.) and the battery last for 2-3 days. The only reason to buy I new phone was because of the old android but it still is amazing for users who want to explore the android os.....

• 2013-07-07 00:08
  • 0ViR
Total of 353 user reviews and opinions for Motorola FIRE XT311.