Motorola FIRE XT311 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0
6.7
6.6

please don't buy this phone..I bought this phone 8 months back. the processing speed of this phone is too slow & when I end up the call the it automatically switched off any time & automatically it restarts. I just waste my money and nothing.

• 2014-08-25 06:10
  • vbxN

worst phone i hav ever hv.
i bought from GOBOL.com online ,
inspite of 256 mb ram , i got only 150 mb ram
hang very much
even takes 1 to 2 minutes to open any desired contact
from contacts if contacts are more then 100.
waste of money in my seight and according to my 2 months experiance with motorola fire xt311.

• 2014-06-05 09:04
  • t}6w

How can i read arabic script in good liason ?

• 2014-04-16 18:26
  • NhB4

very very poor battery power

• 2014-03-28 17:33
  • t}6c

sir
i want motorolo fire ce0168 batteries i search many web bt no given proper ans so can you have batteries

• 2014-02-28 18:05
  • U{LB

can u provide link to the ics rom u flashed with

• 2014-02-01 05:03
  • YUMV

Hi
I got this fone a month back purely for my office use.
following are my observations:
Pros:
-Good looks
-qwerty and touch screen
-andorid
-whatsapp compatible
- Good sound
-Accepatble speed during web browsing

Cons:
-battery issues (drains out quickly)
-insufficient memory
-NOT FOR GAME lovers

Overall it is good choice if it i for bussiness use. but if you are looking for pers. use and a if u r looking to play lot games, this fone is not for u.

Overall i m happy coz it meets my purpose.

• 2014-01-07 12:34
  • 7um@

Please do not buy this phone i have lots of problem with this phone first big prob battery , storage , sound,this is total lot dont payyyy

• 2013-12-06 23:04
  • 3Y9@

Please do not buy this phone I bought 11/2 year back for 8500 and since then the battery runs down battery does not make proper contact every now and then I have to open the back case to adjust the battery it is not worth buying this phone.

• 2013-11-15 12:11
  • 2S$@

Have bought this phone 2 years ago. Was very happy back then. In the past 2 years I have sent it back 8 times in warranty. It is a very poor quality phone, have had a lot of problems with it. DO NOT BUY!!!!

• 2013-11-10 10:48
  • 0U1L

nt 2 good don't buy it

• 2013-10-30 18:55
  • NugV

DO NOT BUY IT !!! I lost important phone calls because it was locked up for hours. It might lock up after mode switching. Sometimes does not make a call when I press the green button. After I change from English to Greek, first letter is English! I got a white screen while it was in standby and no response from controls, I had to pull battery out. More issues have occured, so it is UNRELIABLE. I use it for 15 days, practically is DOA, I will sent it to Motorola service or to the recycle bin. Again, DO NOT BUY XT311

• 2013-09-11 16:05
  • nmBY

> In reply to Emiona @ 2013-08-17 22:18 from N3Lf - click to readwell if u load the phone with tons of apps then yes indeed it will be slow as it has only 256 MB of ram i suggest u get a 512mb ram android device :)

• 2013-08-22 16:09
  • PEm$

The upgrade available in motorola official site.... about slow i am using this phone from 6 months i have no problem.

• 2013-08-21 18:03
  • uvc7

> In reply to Suselin @ 2013-07-31 14:20 from LaCh - click to readI'm thinking to buy it, I want to know how to download the newer version of android?? and what about all this comments that it's a slow phone?

• 2013-08-17 22:18
  • N3Lf

Since March 2012 I've used it slow-down, and works fine. But with the new Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 in my family, it push me up to concern abaout my "smartphone". From now, there are some upgradings that makes my phone in the new one: ROOT, LINK2SSD, ANDROID 2.3.5. So, now XT311 can do a verry fast responsive, about 4 days without recharging batery and of course a lot of Android aplications. Yeah, I have a cheap but powerfull SMARTPHONE.

• 2013-07-31 14:20
  • LaCh

I used it for 3 months already and I can say it worth buying it.
Pros: Smooth touch, nice camera, easy to use.
Cons: Low internal memory, if you add a memory card bigger than 2GB the phone will respond very slow to commands.

• 2013-07-17 14:34
  • dMZf

I had this phone for 10 months and I can say that it is amazing , i bought it for 80 euro only , it was fast , realy smooth at games(fruit ninja, jetpack joyride , etc.) and the battery last for 2-3 days. The only reason to buy I new phone was because of the old android but it still is amazing for users who want to explore the android os.....

• 2013-07-07 00:08
  • 0ViR

its a great phone .

has all the features that a normal user need.

• 2013-07-01 08:21
  • 3C6R

I have been using the Motorola Fire XT311 for 20 months until the thing died today! I have found it to be the most frustrating phone I have ever used! Not long after I had the phone I had issues with charging the battery and how long it lasted...not long at all. Over the past 3 months I have had trouble with it telling me I am short on storage space yet I have only 3 photos on the thing, no music, no other programmes running other than Email. I bought an 8gb memory card and can't even get the phone to download on it. I have been told I need to buy a software update...after only 20months use!! Today the phone died...it won't charge at all even after trying on two power outlets, fiddling with the leads, taking the battery out and putting back in!! I now have to go and buy another phone...and it won't be a MOTOROLA!!!!

• 2013-05-31 05:17
  • w7mF
Total of 351 user reviews and opinions for Motorola FIRE XT311.