Motorola Karma QA1 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.2
7.3
7.3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-15 00:49 from qFVx - click to readDo you still need help with your phone?
I fixed mine by pressing the reset button to the left of the SD card above the battery and holding it for 10 seconds.

• 2013-12-26 19:01
  • Rw%N

• 2013-12-26 18:59
  • Rw%N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-15 00:49 from qFVx - click to readhow many contact nos & SMs can this fone store?

• 2013-05-15 18:40
  • t5{e

My karma just died all of a sudden and it would never work again ? Help I loved this phone!

• 2012-07-15 00:49
  • qFVx

> In reply to Zehan @ 2011-12-01 18:41 from K6m7 - click to readi have my songs on my memory card which makes it e z 2 set as a ringtone

• 2012-01-02 03:17
  • LKpA

> In reply to Zehan @ 2011-12-01 18:41 from K6m7 - click to readHi Zehan. You can select it from the song list. Go to the song you want, click on "Options", and then "Configure As" (I have menus in Spanish, so this may vary a bit). There yo'll see "Ringtone" to assign.

Hope this helps.

• 2011-12-07 13:15
  • L82x

How do i make my ringtone's from the selected song's ?. I can't apply the song's as a ringtone's. It is like, i have to choose ringtone from what they gave in built in/

• 2011-12-01 18:41
  • K6m7

> In reply to Thullraven @ 2011-11-10 16:39 from kB61 - click to readYes, this phone is still valuable and I don't really need a "smart" one. I even got a Java application to read QR codes. It works great! My wife has a BlackBerry, and my QA1 reads the QR code even faster than her BB!

What phone did you get?

• 2011-11-14 16:28
  • L82x

> In reply to Sergio_sz @ 2011-04-08 14:51 from L82x - click to readYou are spot on about this phone. IMHO it is still one of the best feature phones ever made. The only reason I sold my Karma was that I couldn't see the keys very well anymore and I hated having to part with it.

• 2011-11-10 16:39
  • kB61

I got this phone in 2009. Loved it until it stopped working in 9 months. Took it to ATT and got another one under warranty and 5 months later, the same thing happened. The screen died. It would ring but I couldn't see what was on the screen. ATT wouldn't return it bc the warranty was up and told me I had to buy another phone at full price.

• 2011-05-26 17:09
  • jNY8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-30 18:05 from qW9U - click to readI have same opinion of you, after almost 1 1/2 year of use. Is a really good phone, no major problems. I use a lot the calendar, and of course the contacts list, I keep there all the info. I also use the MOTO Backup utility, very useful. I'm ok with the keys, but with glasses... if not is really hard (I'm 48). MP3 player has nice music quality, and what is best, phne conversations are very good sound quality. The Crystal Talk technology is really good. The camara is fine for a phone, I took acceptable pictures with it. WAP works fine, and to have 3G is a great advantage for that, when available.
I'm really happy with this phone, is a "almost SMART" one... with almost all features of those.

• 2011-04-08 14:51
  • L82x

I've been using the Karma for almost 2 years. It is really robust. Never had a glitch or crash. It takes a beating on work sites and still no problems. Predictive text is accurate. Menus have a logical layout and easy to use.

My 58 year old eyes have a problem seeing the small keys though. My next phone will have a bigger keyboard and a touch screen.

• 2011-03-30 18:05
  • qW9U

> In reply to lauren @ 2010-03-27 04:11 from 4EY{ - click to readI have had my phone since September, and it just started having problems charging in the last few days. I took it to AT&T Device Center, and they gave me a new phone and new battery, no hassel, no charge, very easy.

• 2010-05-14 08:37
  • k%jE

Well, after almost five months using this phone, I continue to say that is very good. The screen clarity is great, the full keyboard is so usefull (I'll never will come back to number keyboard), the typing predictive feature of Motorola is really useful (I used Sony's T9 and was useless, was easier to type all the word). MP3 player sounds really good, Bluetooth connectivity was just fine with PC's and other phones...
In summary, is a very good 3G phone, at a good price, big clear screen, and full qwerty keyboard.

• 2010-05-12 19:56
  • L82x

> In reply to lauren @ 2010-03-27 04:11 from 4EY{ - click to readSeems like you need to take the phone back to Moto for service.

• 2010-04-01 02:47
  • Er2M

i love my karma but there are alot of problems with it not charging. i dunno what to do i havent dropped it much, i have a protective cover. i have had it since december and it has had problems charging for like 2 month now

• 2010-03-27 04:11
  • 4EY{

> In reply to MOTO @ 2010-01-23 04:48 from wc7c - click to readThanks MOTO!! I figured it out yesterday myself, I was about to tell now that. Looks like I selected View Messages at a moment, and since you have to me on a message in inbox to see this option, I couldn't find it...

Thanks again!

I continue to say that is a very good phone, with an original shape and great full QWERTY keyboard. I like it very much, and I still has to use several features deeply... for now, it's very good.
Regards!

• 2010-01-25 19:36
  • L82x

> In reply to Sergio_Sz @ 2010-01-20 19:05 from L82x - click to readThere are two possible views - in the message inbox, click on "Options." There is a choice which says either "View Messages" or "View Conversations." Clicking on that option changes the type of view.

• 2010-01-23 04:48
  • wc7c

Hi all. I have this phone for three weeks now, and I think is a good phone, different format and good features, at an attractive price. What I like the most is it's keyboard, very comfortable full QWERTY.

Now, I have an issue. During the first days I received SMS text msgs as IM, nested like, like chat. Suddenly, that changed to normal format, that is full screen SMS txt messages... don't know why... Any idea of what setting to touch? I looked for and can't find it...

Moto Support of course didn't help me... any idea???

Thks and regards!

• 2010-01-20 19:05
  • L82x

Just wanted say great product! Not complicated to use or figure out. Fast in all apps. The size is perfect for your pocket and the backing seems more durable for those accidental drops. Love it!

• 2010-01-04 20:38
  • jg5Y
Total of 137 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Karma QA1.