Motorola KRZR K1 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.5
7.6

I'm happy, because my dad used this phone alot, when he bought a new one I wanted to have this, not a new phone. It's great, only battery sucks. But it works fine, there is a great music player, you can call and text. Why do we need a phone? For those reasons. I think this phone is just great for those who like simple phones and don't want to buy a NEW one :)

• 2012-12-31 01:45
  • 0xyS

I have had my KRZR K1 for 4 years & think it is fab. It has never let me down & when I do have to replace it I would like one just the same.

• 2012-12-26 16:51
  • nI@j

Biggest piece of garbage I have ever had the misfortune of owning. Worked great for all of a month... At which point, the entire phone crashed, wouldn't start, all I would get when I powered it on was a black screen with white writing, looking sort of like a DOS screen. Sent it back to the factory (on warranty), and two months later, exact same thing. That time, they sent me an entirely new phone as replacement! Worked for the next 8 months... And then, basically the instant my one year warranty ran out, it did the exact same thing again. NEVER get this phone!

To clarify, I dropped this phone, in all the time I owned it, twice. After the third crash. Because I was extremely fed up with it. I kept it clean, I never dropped it, I never got water on it... It just was garbage.

• 2012-12-24 06:40
  • QZcK

i have been using this phone since 2009, photos are perfect but it was better if it was 3G enabled,you cannot upload your pictures unless you send by mms,am looking forward forthe motorola Atrix HD to be available in kenyan markets.

• 2012-11-11 13:57
  • Ns9u

got a new one in blue
just love it
i previously had one when it was newly launched
got i love it
it's just beauty at it's best

• 2012-10-26 00:37
  • nDCV

i have this phone. clear sound, no drop calls, it's a pay as u go. t-mobile. takes good pictures. i've had it 2 years and battery went dead, bought one on the internrt chesp so now it workd judt fine again....

• 2012-09-15 07:14
  • 4qDS

this phone very poor functions...battery backup very low.....don't buy this phone ....

• 2012-08-03 12:29
  • uvsn

when i put sim in it says contect service provider. can i what is theproblem threr

• 2012-05-17 23:16
  • Rxtp

Awesome phone GET it now I think it is awesome try it in stores now

• 2012-02-21 02:37
  • 49jt

I cant find a game named brick breaker that game was in a k1 that I haved. Can you help me to find it? I speak spanish sorry for my english Im from Guatemala

• 2012-01-03 01:26
  • 4fLD

very good quality pictures

• 2011-12-25 08:42
  • K6mN

> In reply to sagar @ 2011-08-01 18:25 from uB%{ - click to read1-use media player in java application for auto play next song.
2- create play list in sounds for auto play next song.
3- Press menu, open media, open sounds, click options & Scroll down & click the sounds setup, Auto Repeat is off (default). Change to on & ENJOY.

• 2011-12-03 20:27
  • uZa{

> In reply to sasha @ 2011-07-06 11:47 from 0UU@ - click to readplease visit www.modmymobile.com crate free account & download more motorola k1 stuff.

• 2011-12-03 20:12
  • uZa{

loved it used it for 4 years....just awesome phone!!!!!

• 2011-11-21 14:16
  • 2@XT

i want to sell my motorola k1
in good condtion betery timing is too good n clr is pink and i hve only charger.............4500 contact me 03424008182

• 2011-09-20 09:55
  • KgfJ

I have a this phone, and it works good. It is cheap n easy-to-use phone.It is also durable phone,used for 3 years.

• 2011-08-14 08:25
  • K2ET

fantastic

• 2011-08-13 17:27
  • tt1t

the music is not continue after one song pls suggest me how it works

• 2011-08-01 18:25
  • uB%{
Total of 1619 user reviews and opinions for Motorola KRZR K1.