Motorola M3688 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

5.1
4.9
5.1

My first mobile phone. The first phone which had 2G in 1999. Very good looking, and this flip was fine. Made it look like a bussiness man phone.

• 2014-05-27 17:29
  • XNAZ

Lol anonymous,are you stupid?Someone told you that motorola m3688 has android OS? Loooooolllll :)))))))

• 2013-03-05 08:58
  • nD$G

best telephone

• 2012-11-18 12:36
  • Sju%

This phone has android i hope. I just brought a new one and was told it has android

• 2011-07-23 08:37
  • mHjj

> In reply to Jesus @ 2010-07-07 17:44 from k971 - click to readworst phones ever made

• 2011-07-22 13:10
  • 3AxW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-12-02 05:23 from mGDq - click to readdude you can use red tooth while driving your Lada around might cost you like 900 bones but its worth the 5G network

• 2010-07-07 17:44
  • k971

i can buy this fone. I will do this, cost me only 150,00 dollar. It's really good price for sutch a really good fone. You all think i can use a bleutooht heatset for calling while driving my Lada?

Please let me know real soon

• 2009-12-02 05:23
  • mGDq

> In reply to Robin @ 2002-05-08 11:22 from i$KA - click to readlovely

• 2009-04-05 21:08
  • my0H

the first mobile bought woth my money....It was very heavy, ugly, comparing to phones like Nokia 3210, the tlakin phone of those days...
9 years passed on, now i returned to Motorola, with the K3..., after owning, Siemens, Nokia, Philips, BenQ-Siemens,Samsung and Sony-Ericsson.

Good reception and loud, loudspeaker, was one of the main things good about it....The problem was the battery which was still made by Cadmium.....
Funny to remember these things, never had any problem with this

• 2008-11-01 02:19
  • S4rt

this was the 1st h/s that i ever had, can't how big it looks with the h/s theses days.
lol

• 2008-10-14 16:52
  • mCSY

comon people r u guys kiddin r sumthing this phone is just OLD and cheap and ugly i think it has very lill purpose ill be surprised if it even turns on truthfully if i cud only get this phone i rather not have one;) (embarresment)

• 2007-05-03 14:56
  • nT3M

The first of it's kind, the Flip Phone!

• 2006-11-01 18:09
  • MMyL

i love this phone so much! it reli goes off! it was my 1st phone and the best brick i have eva had. i love it so much and wish that the would bring it back. P.s Save the trees eat the beavers PEACE 4 life.

• 2006-09-18 01:30
  • 2GyE

i cant believe u guys still hav this fone, i thought the government confiscated all of dem bcos they wer leathel weapons

• 2006-08-30 17:22
  • m25S

This phone is like taking a trip back in time... It was my first phone, and it was until a little over a year ago that it served me. My opinion is, it's an all-time great. It never caused me any trouble in more than five years of service. Thumbs up for this one, and for the StarTAC as well :D

• 2006-01-22 10:36
  • msnX

Hello stupid people- can you read? This phone is almost seven years old. They did not even HAVE bluetooth when this phone was made. I have one of these at home and it does nothing but make phone calls. READ THE SPECS before you post a dumb comment asking if a ridiculously obsolete phone has so & so features.

• 2005-10-25 09:50
  • jmek

hi i am thinking about buying this fone but i wanted to know does this fone have:
bluetooth
memory card slot
plz notify me immediatley

• 2005-07-02 17:18
  • RNQN

Uhh... this phone was made in 1999, I seriously doubt it has bluetooth, a camera, or anything like that. Monochrome-screened phone don't normally come with cameras. My mom had this phone for several years. Either this phone was a POS or else she was just too dumb to work it right(the most likely explanation). Apparently it 'died' on her daily. But then again she only charged it once a week, so...

• 2005-01-21 00:52
  • 4Y10

Hi, I would like to buy this phone and wondered does it have bluetooth? And Megapixel camera, and an SDI/O slot.

• 2004-11-01 18:35

it was my first mobile,my first love,an a true friend.bye

• 2004-10-23 00:55
Total of 31 user reviews and opinions for Motorola M3688.