Motorola MILESTONE - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.1
6.8
6.5

service backup in uttar pradesh (India)is very poor needs improvement for further sales

• 2014-06-24 21:28
  • YTcU

the mobile is very fiendly and the 5 MP camera is best ever

• 2014-02-03 13:53
  • iwpx

This can be a better phone if you can do the following:
-Provide an option for the insertion of both a small battery (style) or a massive one (performance). Provide two back covers to accommodate both. You can market it using this also as a selling point--flexibility--style and/or endurance.

I hope you stick to NOT having the curves and make it distinct from Samsung and that you keep the prices down, preferably at US$230 or lower (open line) so the international market can get to it.

Basic requirements for it to sell:
-no lags (good enough processor to play a 1080 video smoothly, good enough ram to handle this)
-good enough screen resolution and video quality
-good enough audio quality, reception
-good wifi, bluetooth (the usual suspects)
-less bloat
-can be used as a mobile computing platform for documents (I think this is one reason the phone has a mechanical keyboard and this is what I will use it for when one is made in the future.)
-a multitasking feature for apps

Additional features for it to attract people:
-xenon flash (a requirement for good photos) --the battery can take the load - a possible camera competitor for a lot of phones
-please compare keyboard buttons with LG Mach LS860 on which is better for touch (I have not used any but am inclined to using buttons over touch screen.)

• 2014-01-03 05:03
  • vaN}
  • F

screen has gone crazy .. need new phone

• 2013-11-18 21:39
  • nm58

> In reply to Elson Silveira @ 2013-05-08 20:48 from P6x5 - click to readmine is also doing tht pressing frm slf

• 2013-10-03 13:53
  • 95vS

Menh dis fone is givin me real prob, d screen goes crazy

• 2013-09-23 18:05
  • NugV

BP6X is the battery the milestone uses

• 2013-08-22 14:14
  • 32$v

• 2013-08-17 17:57
  • 3q$5

> In reply to j a e @ 2013-08-01 15:27 from rvNj - click to readand i am want scren to my mileston

• 2013-08-04 08:27
  • fvxZ

from SA.I need a battery for my milestone .What model motorola uses the same battery as the milestone?

• 2013-08-01 15:27
  • rvNj

How i get a motorola touch pad. i want get that soon.how price about touch pad of milestone? and i want buy a touch pad again.

• 2013-07-29 10:03
  • s%{2

How i get Motorolo Milestone touch pad?

• 2013-07-29 09:56
  • s%{2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-15 02:29 from SaE1 - click to readhow can reset my phone,cos there is a constant prompt appearing on my screen.

• 2013-07-08 17:09
  • Nw}H

> In reply to Average Joe @ 2013-06-02 06:13 from JiAH - click to readgo for sony ericson xperia pro

• 2013-06-15 02:29
  • SaE1

Hi, I'm very tempted to buy this phone, and am probably gonna do so soon.. I'm really into phones with physical QWERTY.. Any advice?? Can anyone tell me the pros & cons of this phone??

• 2013-06-02 06:13
  • JiAH

this phone is worthless....screen to be changed every year.... not easily available..... service center people are making fool.... no support from company.. paid 28K for this mobile is totally worth less in 3 years... there could be 5 good phone of micromax... in this price...

• 2013-05-15 06:51
  • 7tBf

> In reply to Rod @ 2013-04-24 21:16 from vxGP - click to readMy screen is crazy too. Keeps clicking and moving sometimes.
Also, one or two columns of the screen are dead, no touchscreen.

I bought a new glass for U$14. I will receive in (max) 4 days. Email me if you want details if it worked: toise@msn.com. Please mention Milestone Glass in the subject.

Cheers from Brazil !

• 2013-05-08 20:48
  • P6x5

I think that the problem is in heat sensors. I'm having same problems.. screen goes crazy and enters apps etc.. :p

• 2013-05-02 01:10
  • dPTw

Hi,does anyone knows if my Milerston has a virus or is it a manufacture problems,I brough this celfone two years ago and screen is going crazy after I hooked on the internet.

• 2013-04-24 21:16
  • vxGP

youcan even install jellybean!!!#!""!! I INSTALLED IT != mins beforeee!#!"#!"# im so exited :D

• 2013-04-22 08:23
  • MtrE
Total of 4569 user reviews and opinions for Motorola MILESTONE.