Motorola Moto E - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.7
7.7
7.9

when is going to update android l in moto e device bcz were waiting for two months

• 2015-02-27 12:29
  • 9xPH

Bought it yesterday but read its only got one browser chrome when I got it it also yandex

• 2015-02-24 20:00
  • mp66

Lollypops coming soon yumeee lol...

• 2015-02-24 04:00
  • HHHH

> In reply to Petter @ 2015-02-16 11:08 from pe79 - click to read4 GB internal memory, with duo-core chip. KitKat 4.4.4; handles apps with no problem at all.

• 2015-02-23 16:04
  • 4gPN

Is anyone get android l update in this device?

• 2015-02-22 13:20
  • X}Kj

Nice formfactor. Rather clean GUI without extra (like Samsung, HTC and other) Small internal storage (2GB) If you install many apps the phone will becom slow. You need to put in an SD-card if you plan to take photos and videos. There vere no battery charger included in purchase for me. The charging has been working bad, sometimes its not working at all. The sound of the speaker is crappy when you talk to people. I like the idea with an almost clean Android but the hardware quality is too bad. I want buy a cheap Motorola again.

• 2015-02-16 11:08
  • pe79

some people keep whining about specs of phone, but in this pricernge it is good. and asking to fix camera quality doesn't help. if you wanted a better quality phone you should have spent more. this phone was released as budget-smartphone with lower specs, but good price. quality is good for the 100 it costs... if you want more, then go up a price range. it is that simple..

• 2015-02-12 18:49
  • mcmI

Using this phone since last 6 months.. And I have to say that I haven't seen such a smooth device at this price point. Very smooth ui. Love the stock android experience.. But only one con is the camera is very poor.. Hope the second gen would be improvised.. And most important Motorola is concerned about updates in each device.. Getting lollipop update soon ^_^

• 2015-02-12 06:59
  • BEcD

> In reply to rana @ 2015-02-03 19:39 from KAGL - click to readIst download each file explorer then u can set music by operating settings from phone icon

• 2015-02-10 13:48
  • YMq4

Con's.
1. Camera quality bad
2. Internal memory vv less( free available)
3. Apps or media comes in phone memory and manually should be relocated to SD.
4. music quality average.
5. Battery not promising.
6. Earphones average. Can go for other brands if music lovers.
7. Graphics not so good.
8. No OTG for media transfer.

• 2015-02-08 18:56
  • X{YY

this is actually a very poor phone. The capacitive buttons are on screen, so it ends up being less than 4" viewable. It only has 4GB total storage (only half that is user available). Camera is fixed-focus (no auto-focus or close-ups), no front camera and a non-removable 1980 mAh battery. There are much better phones for a similar price.

• 2015-02-08 01:45
  • s2S7

I had the motorola moto E and it is a good phn the battery charger died on me not the phone.I was told that with the apps and the amount of use of the phones its not best to use them while charging you will fry either the charger or the phone.but very good phone It was the first phone I bought with my own money.how ever the camera is not very good on it.

• 2015-02-05 23:40
  • qDCD

Even i was facing the same problem. My mobile was getting restarted several times a day. I took to the service centre they did a software update but still was facing with the same issue.
The next time they found out the motherboard was faulty. They had it replaced for free since the mobile was in warranty. And now its working great.

• 2015-02-05 07:17
  • bERf

had purchase one six monnths ago but after four months its loudspeaker went dead.they gave me refrubished device after 4 days than again now two after months its loudspeaker and even earpiece isnt working pretty dissapointed with motorola had great expectations,and now they have told me too wait for ten days just to replace the earpiece.so in my opinion dont buy it instead go for some other.all the above stated is true to best of my knowledge.thanks for reading

• 2015-02-04 10:49
  • wdMe

what is the procedure to set a ringtone from music????

• 2015-02-03 19:39
  • KAGL

Got this phone 6 mnths ago....bt now it restart automatically 5 or times a day.....wht can i do....plz give a suggestion.....

• 2015-02-03 09:58
  • KAeX

I love the feel of it.

• 2015-01-31 12:25
  • U{d9

hangs 60 times a day don't purchase just waste of money. I recommend to buy sony.

• 2015-01-30 10:55
  • rAe9

Got the phone 6 months ago and have to say I love it.
The only problem is the camera very poor.
its good enough for landscape shots but there is no focus, flash and will not take a decent photo of anything close.

That said, I was looking for a

• 2015-01-29 13:37
  • xw1P

I have this phone. It have very good battery (normal using 2day), good speaker

• 2015-01-28 20:13
  • ms@p
Total of 559 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto E.