hangs 60 times a day don't purchase just waste of money. I recommend to buy sony.
Got the phone 6 months ago and have to say I love it.
The only problem is the camera very poor.
its good enough for landscape shots but there is no focus, flash and will not take a decent photo of anything close.
That said, I was looking for a
I have this phone. It have very good battery (normal using 2day), good speaker
I am using this phone since last three month, good experience but now-days my phone gets switch off and on autoamatically.
can anyone tell me why it is happening????
I think think phone sucks! I truly hate it!! It takes me an hr to download song.. Forever to download a game...
karrn, 10 Jan 2015but august 2015 is future date .....He must be a timelord
Phone is realy good and screen display is like in samsung.
But not everything is good:
- There is no under screen buttons - so if before you had samsung, huawei or any other android phone with buttons (menu, back, show desktop) - it will take time to wont change.
- There is no earphones and charger in box (Tesco Mobile UK)
- Camera is worth nothing - I cant take good enought picture of text on paper sheet (for google translator). Text is blurred, and cant be reckognised.
In my opinion, matrix resolution 5MP is ok, but optic in this phone is realy bad.
- Battery is unchangable - its internal part of phone. You cant change it if broken.
- I have experienced problem witch charging. It was after connecting phone to PC (with kubuntu) as MTP device. Solution is to connect it again and before unplug - change connection mode to PTP.
its below average phone good
best for browsing
average battery when the phone is new.
worst for camera (no auto focus).
double worst for music (ear phones worst too).
automatically reboots its self (it a glitch).
worst internal memory and we can store direct to sdcard (but i haven't faced with micromax 2.2 even its has same internal memory mocromax 2.2 A114 awesome phone i miss it)
i am using it since 6 months its better to go for micromax vth same price u can find awesome phones....
i will rate it half star
i have purchased moto e 6 months back now i am facing problem that my phone was switch off & is not switching on what is the solution.........
Anonymous, 12 Jan 2015you should never let modern mobiles drain less than 20%why?what happens IF? i thought modern batteries die only full dishcharge?
just bought today so far no problem look is awesome and performance is superb infact it surely beat those quad core phone at this rate and beat part very timely update and no lag on update even.
Has at least two problems:
1. Just in case you happen to drain the battery fully (for example if you couldn't put it for charging before the battery drained fully), you had it! It takes anywhere from 1 hour to 5 hours for your phone to charge and be back up normally. This is horrible. Even the cheapest phones come back to life within minutes of putting them for charging.
2. Sound has gone away. No phone ringing, no media sound! No fix known. You have waste your half day to drive down to the service center and put up with bureaucracy (where is this number, that number, and all that crap)
I think Motorolla (now google) is dumping this phone into the market a low price because of these and potentially more such issues.
AKSHAY, 30 Dec 2014My moto e mobile getting hot while playing game tell me any buddy what to doYeh same problem is with my moto E , that's why moto quited from indian market in the year 2012...
very unfriendly customerpolicy.i placed my moto e replacement request for heavyoverheating and camera not working.they replied that they got replacement request and then they replied me to ship the product back.On 4 th of this month they reply that they will replace my moto e by 20 of this month.Very unfair tradepolicy.