Anonymous, 31 May 2014Ultra Hyped because of Ultra Cheap Hardware from Rivals
After using two weeks, I am not going... moreDangerously important
Sar value 1.50 W/kg
Using this phone Moto E is like chewing tobacco just like many others are doing
Ultra Hyped because of Ultra Cheap Hardware from Rivals
After using two weeks, I am not going to discuss specifications of the phone. I will tell you the real pro and cons of the phone.
1. Camera : it is a nightmare when you need to take pictures of nearby objects like documents. Otherwise camera will work fine. My Rating 3/5
2. Heating Problem: Heats very much while playing games like Angry Birds. It is quite normal, but I feel it is overheating a little. 3/5
3. High SAR Value, Thrice to Samsung n Nokia Phone. A huge disappoint for me. Be assured that you will get headache if used for long period of time.(0/5)
4. I got a black phone with White color cheap headset. Produce crackling sound at high volumes. Rating 2/5
5. Phone doesn't have a file manager, so be sure to install ES FIle explorer from playstore. Very small issure for me.
6. ON 2 G connection Playstore starts downloading applications but stops in the middle, say after 1-2 Mb of download. You need to disable data and enable it again to resume downloading of app. On wifi, it works fine.
I have to download apks from other websites, because playstore was creating problems on 2G. 2G connection work very fine and stable.
1. Touch very responsive. Just like apple's . Auto correct feature is very nice if you are sending messages in English, otherwise you need to train it.(5/5)
2. I installed Temple Run, Subway surfers, Candy Crush, Angry Birds, Moto Racing, No lag so far. Moved apps to SD cards easily.(5/5)
3. Display : Best in class, no bad words(5/5). Got most compliments for its display and gorilla glass.
4. Back cover doesn't feel cheap plastic but do not open it frequently otherwise it will get loose.
5. Notification Light. Nice feature. Turned off by default.
6. Finger print resistant (No). Water Resistant Yes, Water Proof- No, Scratch Resistant- upto some extent.
Flipkart is creating hype for it, since in this segment, Micromax , Lava etc are supplying a hardware only on Papers. They are well known for their non reliable, Ghatia Jugaad hardware.
You can go for it, actually wait for it, if you can NEGLECT HIGH SAR VALUE AND a useless camera for nearby objects.
You cannot take picture of documents, signatures , scan a barcode, QR Code scanning will also get problem if another phone is small.
I hope you like my review. Any problem, just google with my name and you will get my details.
Is Document viewer is available or if v can download that... friends kindly help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
being khan, 28 May 2014he guyz don`t purchase diz handset iam facing network problem in this moto e there is no servi... morenetwork is there because of sim locks were slippery, you have to fix it by using a small paper on the sim, then it works well
hello Guys can anybody tell me where is file manager option in moto E, i am unable to create new folder in Moto E.
can i receive MS office files in my email and open/view attached files like word/excel ???
I have been using this handset for the last 10 days, no problems at all. Everything is good, including battery backup. Back cover is perfect, no issues. This set will keep more than 90% of the users happy as this phone handles all tasks easily. No other brand gives this much value for money and more importantly the set and it's software is perfectly optimised for smooth running and handling all tasks easily.
Rutul, 24 May 2014Heyyyy.. Guyz i dnt have any idea in to moto e that .. where is the file manager icon.... You can download one of the file manager apps from play store
Anonymous, 28 May 2014is there IPS display in moto e Yes it is IPS LCD screen with qhd display
Network problem FIX : Because of the loose sim locks ..SIM card slips randomly but somehow I am able to manage this with the industrial glu.. I put a very small dot on the surface of the sim and attach with Moto E body.. Now everything is fine. but motorola should have to fix this issue..
Guyz how am i suppoe to get that file manager in Moto e.... if any 1 knows plz suggest....
he guyz don`t purchase diz handset iam facing network problem in this moto e there is no service in india