Hey dude, can u tell me any other phone with these specs and also with what u wants (Front camera and Flash), in this price range, with this build quality.. I challenge you..
HarryHari, 21 May 2014yes you can move apps from phone memory to SD card. U sure that we can move apps to.sd?? Have u done it
Can anyone tell me how moto e look in white colour . Or which 1 is grt black or white in looks.
y these moto e mobiles only available on flipkart in india when i want to buy on flipkart it shows out of stock if there any other site selling moto e in india pls suggest
go to youtube first after buy enter this "Moto E Review- 5 Reasons To NOT Buy #MotoE "
SAMSUNG 4 LIFE, 20 May 2014Moto e lucks 1. No Led Flash 2. No Autofocus 3. No Secondary camera or front camera 4. N... morehey dude my friend posts 17 advantages so u can't beat moto e.. repeat your comment u will end up with 16 only still u can't beat power of moto e
If the phone battery is damage, then what will be done? Where the crevice centre are available in west bengal?
Ares Leonidas, 20 May 2014Got my moto e today through flipkart in India. Cann't believe the price and the overall looks ... moreAdvantages of Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 from Moto e;
1. Duos 2 have Led Flash which Moto e dont have
2. Duos 2 have Seconday Camera or what we call the Front Gear for using 3G Videocall Camera and Skype which Moto dont have
3. Duos 2 has Autofocus which Moto e doesn't have
4. Duos 2 takes good picture at Sunlight and night which moto e does not do
5. Duos 2 has good voice clarity when calling which Moto e doesn't have
6. Duos 2 card slot expanaion is up to 64Gb while Moto e card slot expansion is only up to 32Gb
7. Duos 2 is much lighter comparing to the brick Moto e
8. Duos 2 is more slimmer and easy to be put in the pockets comparing to the Moto e
9. Duos 2 can record up tp 1024x720p videos which moto cannot do
10. Duos 2 has DLNA which Moto e doesn't have
11. Duos 2 battery can be replace with a new battery when it gets damage while Moto e battery cannot be replasable
12. Duos design is much better comparing tp the design of the Moto e that is plain bar candy
lakshya, 20 May 2014Well, I am planning to purchase this phone, Do lemme know if we can move apps to sd card in Moto Eyes you can move apps from phone memory to SD card.
simplyanin, 20 May 2014yes we dont require front camera as we have mirrors at our home ... and i don't need puny ... morey would u need a back camera as well when u have a DSLR.I think u shld use basic nokia mobile..:p
Can any one help me to tech how to fix cut songs r songs to keep me as my ringtones in my moto e
Rbathija, 20 May 2014Can Anyone Say When It Will Be Available In Local Markets??never:-(
Got my moto e today through flipkart in India. Cann't believe the price and the overall looks of moto e. One of the best ever phone.
still m wondering how moto managed to make such a good phone and that too at such a low price. I am blown away.but not to forget that Motorola also created the most beautiful,phones in the world...like moto razr, moto pebble, Motorola aura...and the upcoming moto 360.
frens if u r planning to buy this...go ahead.
i promise you , you won't regret.
i skipping all the goodies,of this phone as i guess all may be knowing bout its feature.
n one thing...95% popularity in gsm arena.
oh my god!!
I got this phone for my mom. its pretty decent for that price. I mean you have like the best configuration. yes no flash that's sad but other than that its great. grt battery backup lasts a day almost. its bin released for aprrox $250. looks like 5 C. and Motorola really knows how to do things.