When I click the sleep button it gets switched off and gets on automatically I don't know what to do can anyone help me pls
its nice.. i have question about charging.. they said 1980 mhs . but its not working
best phone...awesome look n performance...nothing to say the quality about motorola...but there is a problem in earpiece(crappy voice)..sometimes i cant hear what the other says..all over very good phone from a branded company.
nice phone i dont have face any problem last 5 month
its very nice .....
m4sh4, 10 Mar 2015Hi, I want to buy a Motorola Moto E smartphones but I'm in doubt because of the non-removable ... morethe bettery is non removable but the battery is of motorola which is very good and lasts much. no need to worry about battery and their customer service is very good.
Hi, I want to buy a Motorola Moto E smartphones but I'm in doubt because of the non-removable battery, can someone tell me their experience with this phone???
Kalai, 09 Mar 2015Manual Update for Moto E done. 5.0.2 its working Charm in my mobile. its too easy to updatehow to update in 5.0 version??
Kalai, 09 Mar 2015Manual Update for Moto E done. 5.0.2 its working Charm in my mobile. its too easy to updateHow you updated can you tell I also want to update
Kalai, 09 Mar 2015Manual Update for Moto E done. 5.0.2 its working Charm in my mobile. its too easy to updatehow to update manually
Manual Update for Moto E done. 5.0.2 its working Charm in my mobile. its too easy to update
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2015Hey moto e user plz tell about the total ram free space available on moto e without any apps a... moreI tend to get around 400mb of free ram with nothing except the app that monitors ram open.
I have moto e and its one of d best phn for cheaper rate and good features
Hey moto e user plz tell about the total ram free space available on moto e without any apps are installed on it becoz I think go to buying a moto e
Really moto e is the best phone in all over india. Iam use the moto e. This phone is very good & first. My best phone. Its amolied is super smooth & softness :-)
Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OTA Zip on Moto E
1. Download the soak test Lollipop OTA zip file (Blur_Version.22.21.32.condor_retaildsds.retaildsdsall.en.03.zip) → Download | Mirror
2. Make sure you have the latest Motorola Update services app installed on your device. You can download the latest version of the app from the Playstore link below:
Motorola Update ServicesMotorola Mobility LLC.Tools 0Download
3. Connect your Moto E to the PC and transfer the downloaded zip file to the root of your internalexternal storage.
4. Reboot the device into recovery mode. To do this:
o Power off your device completely and wait for few seconds to ensure it.
o Now simultaneously press the power, volume up and volume down keys to enter the bootloader menu.
o Use the Volume down button to select the recovery mode option and press Volume up button to enter.
o You should see an Android logo now, press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons for about 5 seconds and press power button once to display the menu.
5. Wipe the system cache and reboot your device.
6. Navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates and select “Yes. I’m in” to install the OTA file on your device. If the update was not not popped up, press check for update button.
7. Sit back and relax while the OTA zip is installed on your device.
1. Download and installMotorola USB Drivers on your computer: Download
2. Enable USB Debugging on your Moto E from Settings> Developer options. You can find detailed instructions here.
3. Download and extract the fastboot/ADB kit on your PC: mfastboot-v2.zip
4. Rename the OTA zip to update.zip and place it in the same directory where the fastboot/ADB files are extracted.
5. Now boot into recovery mode and select apply update from ADB.
6. Connect your device to the PC and make sure the device is detected.
7. Open a command prompt in the fastboot/ADB directory and execute the following command:
adb sideload update.zip
8. You can see the OTA zip flashing on your device, wait until the process is completed.
9. Reboot the device once everything is done.
That’s it. The update might take some time as the device is updated to a new version, so sit tight until the process is finished.