Motorola Moto G - user opinions and reviews

20863286

7.9
8.0
8.2

Will moto g 1st get android M ?

• 2015-05-28 21:02
  • naqU

Will moto g xt 1033 get 5.1 update in India any information regarding the update.

• 2015-05-28 13:54
  • 7j{h

Moto G2nd Generation working a perfectly with out problems, but data cable not available in moto 2nd gene.

• 2015-05-27 16:04
  • bCha

otg cable not suported! whats the problem? my device 4.4.4 please help me

• 2015-05-27 14:02
  • uNVK

Hi am using moto g 1gen since a year ago am getting problem with mic, the same problem arrived my friends phone (moto g)

• 2015-05-27 13:39
  • KS7N

The phone is ok. But the thing is it will break even from freely falling from a height of just 2 feet. To repair you need to replace the touch display unit. This will cost you very dearly, Rs.5300/- Motorola people will chat you very nicely but they will direct you to go to their service center for replacement of the unit at your own cost. Will a sensible person ever buy this unit for this price?? when quality smart phones are available from Rs.4000/- This is what happened with me when the age of my phone was just 7 months. Though they claim it as gorilla glass it will break very easily. Now you think whether to go for the great motorola phones?????????????????????????????????

• 2015-05-27 12:51
  • RK0E

Is the Motorola Moto G compatible with windows 7. I am unable to connect my phone to my computer. All of my USBs are updated. Any help would be much appreciated. Very frustrating as my phone sincs with my daughter's comp and husband's.

• 2015-05-27 02:58
  • NB0c

I have been locked out of my phone the screen will not unlock even after restarting pls help

• 2015-05-26 19:54
  • q9NW

After my lollipop update the phone gets hang and TRUSTED VOICE function is not getting on in SMART LOCK!!

• 2015-05-26 09:55
  • rAQ3

> In reply to Ram Lal @ 2015-05-23 15:05 from XPJE - click to readA factory reset will speed the device.

• 2015-05-25 18:24
  • LJKK

> In reply to Amanda @ 2015-05-22 04:23 from Rcv4 - click to readThat is one of the reason why lollipop is better than KitKat, Showing notifications on lock screen. It is also very useful.

• 2015-05-25 16:24
  • 3YH5

I've been using moto G for almost a year now and I can say that this phone is amazing. The phone is easy to hold and at 4.5", the screen is large enough to enjoy browsing and videos and small enough for single handed use. Top notch build quality, super sharp display, flawless performance, great battery life and pure premium android experience. What else can we expect at this price point? I was previously using Galaxy S2 and the only thing I felt as a downgrade was the rear camera. Yes, I miss the S2's camera but all other aspects skyrockets above my previous phone. I recently updated my moto G to Lollipop 5.0.2 and at first I regretted due to the performance and battery drop post update. But, I cleared the cache/junk files of KitKat and now the phone is much faster and battery life has also improved. It is now as fast and efficient as KitKat, and Lollipop feels awesome! Totally feels like an all new phone.

• 2015-05-25 08:58
  • rKHV

I got my phone updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 and it's simply fantastic, the performance has gotten better, the battery life improved, I was skeptical that this update may affect my device rather than improve it but I was mistaken, I just need to factory reset it to get rid of useless stuff on the background and any type of unnecessary software, but even with that it performs great, better that I expected. My Moto G is factory unlocked bought from Amazon.com in the US and I'm using it in Honduras, Central America

• 2015-05-23 17:33
  • LC8f

I got 5.0.2 update for MotoG 1st gen and it made it worse. Phone got too slow, sometimes annoying to handle. Battery drains too fast. PLEASE DO NOT UPGRADE TO Lollipop

• 2015-05-23 15:05
  • XPJE

> In reply to u @ 2015-05-10 07:12 from U@HS - click to readHii m moto g 1st gen user ..m having a problem ..my phone gets off suddenly..continusly it restarting... N ma frnzz also they having same problem...

• 2015-05-22 19:24
  • 7txk

Got motorola camera upgradation ! Its simply fantastic !

• 2015-05-22 09:28
  • HsK5

I got my phone for over a year , just got lolipop and everything works fine, do not worry , i am very satisfied.

• 2015-05-22 08:48
  • 0nDc

Does anyone know how to hide the message content in notification bar? I have already set it so that if the screen is locked it doesnt show but if the phone is unlocked n a message comes in all of the info is being seeing.... N its really annoying. I downloaded google now launcher but it didn't help. So please can anyone give a respond. And by the way I think I prefer KitKat cause lollipop is just not that big of a deal n its still buggy.

• 2015-05-22 04:23
  • Rcv4

Its A good set i really enjoy this

• 2015-05-21 19:28
  • 6PFK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-19 14:03 from rAf$ - click to readI test 5.0.2 and it is slow. 4.4.4 is better

• 2015-05-21 16:32
  • HIaj
Total of 7732 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto G.