Sri, 04 Mar 2014Hi, Is this phone(Moto G) is available in different color? I am seeing only black color in... moreBasic unit of Moto G comes with Black back cover only. You can buy back cover with color separately. There are Red, pink, yellow, white, blue. So do not worry about color.
Why the Moto G win over the Nexus 5
1. Form-factor and design: I can use the Moto G one-handed and it is a big deal for me. Call me old school but I prefer having a smartphone that can easily fit into my hand and can be used with one hand. I cannot say the same about the Nexus 5.
2. Battery: Over the past 48 hours that I have been using the Moto G, I have charged it just twice and still have 50 percent battery remaining. I had to charge the Nexus 5 twice every day. The Moto G is the phone I would prefer to have on days I know I won’t have access to a charging point.
3. Specs: The hardware specs on the Moto G are just good enough. Even with AnyDo and a Call Recorder app always running in the background as well as Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Glance homescreen launcher, it does not show any signs of lag. Though not much of a gamer, I ran Asphalt 8 on it and that too worked without any visible stutter or frame skipping.
4. Display: Though “just” a 720p display, it still offers a pixel density of 329ppi. The viewing angles are good and it also offers decent visibility under sunlight. On top of that, it also has Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 protection, which should protect it from scratches and the occasional drop.
5. Water repellant nano-coating: The Moto G is one of the few smartphones to have water repellant nano-coating both inside and outside. While that does not mean you should take the phone out for a swim, it does mean that you should be able to take calls when stuck in a drizzle without worrying about the phone getting wet.
6. Value for money: This is the real deal – at Rs 12,499 for the 8GB version and Rs 13,999 for the 16GB variant, the Moto G is the best value for money deal. There is nothing that comes close enough.
Eventually, if you are in the market for a workhorse smartphone, in my book the Moto G is a better buy than the Nexus 5.
yoyo, 04 Mar 2014hi, can we play ashplat 8,fifa 14,dead trigger 2 on Moto g.You can play any type of games in the Moto G for your information the Moto G is very good when comes to the Gaming.
Every top games on play store works perfect like fifa 14,asphalt 8 : airbourn etc...it works really smooth...everythins workin perfect but the inbuilt speaker is of really bad quality..sounds really bad at full volumes...thumbs up for performance but down for inbuilt speakers. Am using moto g 16 gb...any queries main me...email@example.com ---AK
Is this phone(Moto G) is available in different color?
I am seeing only black color in flipcart, I am looking for red or yellow color.
Please let me know.
i am facing network issue with moto g, was not facing this issue with earlier phone.Plz help.
Anonymous, 04 Mar 2014Can anyone suggest how to turn off 3g and use only 2g ?
go to settings. select mobile network or networks and select 2G only.
1) What are the essential apps for Moto G
2) How can we have the multiple phone profiles like full Silent, Call alone with volume but message silent, Call with silent but message no notification.. etc..Is there any specific app is there to perform this? As of now there is only option to volume control and tone selection.
single sim or dual sim which is better?? Any hanging problem in dual
does screen size of 4.5 inch includes soft key panel?
Can someone confirm the actual screen size excluding the soft keys?
kabir, 04 Mar 2014i am going to buy this phone
pls help wid this ques...
*is someone is facing hang problem wh... moreHi Kabir,
Updated to KitKat nearly 3 weeks ago and there are some considerations. One of them, bothers me a lot, is that in KitKat I am unable to block any particular contact from calling me or sending texts. This was doable in the previous version of android. There might be more considerations which might get revealed as I keep on exploring the KitKat.
Reg. your queries, the device didn't hanged ever while in KitKat. I got my Moto G from flipkart and there was earphone and charger in the box. I use samsung earphone which works fine.
M.I.S, 04 Mar 2014Dear Moto G user friends, Moto G or Sony Xperia M dual which is better I am wanted to buy and... moreMOTO G！Of course！ Good software support, update ,better display，and battery is so good! I think these is all you want！
yes, it is a best budget phone available in market..
amazing features, performance, display..
easy to handle with one hand..
just use it b4 going for any other option..
using since past 1 week..
didn't find any problem so far..