AmeenMalappuram, 20 Mar 2017I ordered for a tempered glass via flipkart. Please do search @ flipkart.yeah...!!!please do share the link of tempered glass and after it gets delivered to you do a review also so that we can go to know the quality of the tempered glass...and anyone here have got a good quality back cover please do share the link of back cover
AmeenMalappuram, 20 Mar 2017I ordered for a tempered glass via flipkart. Please do search @ flipkart.Tell the brand name of the tempred glass wehich u hve ordered?
SuvhamN8, 19 Mar 2017I got my Moto G5 Plus yesterday from Flipkart. It is 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM (Lunar Grey) Varia... moreHave u got the tempered glass and back case for this phone ? I am not getting the acessories of this phone in any of the e-commerce website?
SuvhamN8, 19 Mar 2017I got my Moto G5 Plus yesterday from Flipkart. It is 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM (Lunar Grey) Varia... moreHmmm thanks. Not the first im hearing that the cam quality is not as good as expected...
Droid Terminator 3, 19 Mar 2017Moto G5 Plus Witnesses Record Sales on Flipkart: 50 Units Sold Per Minute. Went out of stock i... moreYeah thats true bcoz many of them have gone 10% sbi card offer on the launch day...and thats why 3gb ram and 16gb variant have gone out of stock...
AbhiDahiya, 19 Mar 2017That's BS ! If u bought G5 plus thinking u will get S7 like camera than u were at fault. The t... moreYeah bro..Bcoz moto g5+ is only best in its class..
but then u cant compare it in the likeness of s7 camera bcoz both are priced differently also both have different software optimization
In the 3GB RAM model, how much RAM is available for user and how much storage space is available for use??
AbhiDahiya, 19 Mar 2017That's BS ! If u bought G5 plus thinking u will get S7 like camera than u were at fault. The t... moreDude the camera on Moto G5 Plus is good (average), nothing extraordinary. I agree with the review. Too much hype by Moto. Camera fails to live up to its full potential. Check the level of details and you'll see. It's not a great deal.
fahmynur, 19 Mar 2017If I want a phone with good camera, long battery, good display, good design, good handling, go... moreBasically what u r saying is "i want every aspect of phone to be perfect, yet spend only a little".
Bro look at upper range if you want everything. Neither of G5plus or P2 is for you
SuvhamN8, 19 Mar 2017I got my Moto G5 Plus yesterday from Flipkart. It is 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM (Lunar Grey) Varia... moreThat's BS ! If u bought G5 plus thinking u will get S7 like camera than u were at fault. The thing is that it has the Best camera in this segment and no one in his right mind should expect a 15-17k phone to have same camera performance as 50-60k phones.
I got my Moto G5 Plus yesterday from Flipkart. It is 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM (Lunar Grey) Variant. I sold my Redmi Note 3 to buy this phone because I wanted a better camera as the camera quality in Redmi Note 3 is worse. Here's my honest impression of this phone.
1. Build quality. This is pretty compact, not too big. This is using a metal build so build quality is good and premium. All the buttons are on the right side and give nice tactile feedback. The top and bottom of the back is plastic to facilitate better signal reception which isn't very noticeable. The phone is more curvy and looks nice although I'm not a big fan of curvy phones. The phone has some special coating which makes it water repellant to some extent but isn't waterproof so keep in mind. Overall build quality is very good. No complaints.
2. Display is 5.2 inches Full HD. It's IPS Display. Protected with Gorilla Glass 3. Being used to 5.5 inches screens, the Moto G5 Plus display seems a bit small to me. Screen quality is very nice and crisp. Brightness levels are satisfactory. There's a slight difference in viewing angles but it's nothing serious. The colours aren't very accurate and tend to have a cooler tone. The contrast levels I feel is pretty low. Sunlight readability is an issue as the brightness is not high enough. Overall display quality is nice. Unfortunately, there's no notification LED light which is a disappointment.
3. Performance is very good. Although not on the level of Redmi Note 3 which packs Snapdragon 650 processor but the difference is minimal. It has Snapdragon 625 octa core power efficient processor using A53 cores clocked at 2Ghz and is built on a new 14nm process. Antutu score - 63657 3D Score - 8791. Because of the 14nm process used to built this processor, the phone doesn't heat up much while doing heavy task like gaming. Asphalt 8 & Mortal Kombat X ran smooth. Multitasking is smooth due to 4 GB RAM. Most of the time 1.8 - 2.0 GB RAM is free. Software department has Android 7.0 Nougat which is completely stock Android (pure Android) with no bloatwares. So it is very smooth to use and doesn't lag or slow down. There's Moto App which has some gesture features that you can turn on. Internal memory is 32 GB total out of which around 22 GB is free. Damn 10 GB used by system. Additionally you have the microSD slot so not a big deal and yes OTG feature is supported.
3. Sound - the front earpiece is the loud speaker and talking about sound quality, it's nice and clear but not very loud. Earphone sound quality is good given that you use a nice pair of earphones.
4. Fingerprint sensor - it is fast and accurate and you can use this fingerprint sensor as a navigation key with gestures like swiping up and down or swiping left and right. Unfortunately you can't press it like in Samsung phones.
5. Connectivity - It has dual SIM and separate SD card slot on the top. No Hybrid SIM slot here which is awesome. I don't like hybrid sim slots. Great job by Moto here. You can use two SIMs and a SD Card at the same time. Jio 4G and Volte worked, no issue. It has usual connectivity features such as 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
6. Battery - it has 3000 mAh battery non removable battery and the Snapdragon 625 processor built on a newer 14nm process is battery efficient processor. I've charged the phone twice since getting it yesterday morning (18 March 2017, 9:30 AM). On the first charge, I got 6 hours 30 Minutes of Screen On Time which included 1 hours of playing Asphalt 8 with half brightness, watching an HD movie with full brightness for 2 hours 40 minutes, 2 hours 40 minutes worth of Internet browsering on Airtel 4G. Battery backup is good but it takes at least first 3 charge to calibrate the battery and more information is needed to approximately tell how much battery backup this phone gives so I'll update the battery performance within a few days. From my initial experience, the battery backup seems pretty good but I expect more from it.
7. Camera - I bought this phone just for the camera and I reserved my impression of the camera for the last as it's going to be a bit lengthy. Now Moto has hyped the Moto G5 Plus Camera Quality and advertised the camera as awesome. It has 12 MP main Camera with a bright aperture F/1.7, Dual Pixel AutoFocus, Dual Tone LED Flash (Sounds like Galaxy S7?). Focusing is fast. The camera quality is very good in daylight and the macro shots (close up shots) look very nice due to the background blur which is very smooth due to the bright and wide aperture of 1.7. In artificial light and low light, the camera doesn't perform as expected. Unfortunately, it seems to bump up ISO in these lighting conditions and you get a noisy image. The noise can be controlled by manually adjusting the ISO levels but then you have an under exposed shot. Images with the dual tone LED flash are good but image appears somewhat grainy. If you zoom all the way on the images clicked by the G5 Plus during daylight or low light, you can notice very less details and oversharpening artefacts. The camera fails to capture raw details.
Front camera is 5 MP with f/2.2 Aperture. Selfies are passable. Not very good and not too bad either. In daylight the front camera captures good selfies but in low lights, you know what happens. I'm not concerned about the front camera that much. There's 4K Video Recording option available. The main 12 MP camera is a bit of a disappointment for me as I expected it to perform much better. The photos look nice on the phone but unfortunately zooming in them reveals the true story.
That's all. I would give the Moto G5 a 7/10 score, for me the camera fails to live up to the marks. Sorry for any mistakes as I typed the review in a hurry. Got to wake up earlier tomorrow. Thank you. Hope it is helpful. :)