mohan, 15 Jan 2015As per news Motorola have specified that Moto G2 phones with IMEI numbers starting with '3533'... moreMe too facing connection error in moto g 2 especially in 2G networks..3G n wifi is ok
music player stops when playing heavy games and small too line clash of clans
why this is happening ?
johnv, 16 Jan 2015it is the official update and completely safeMotog2 is the best phone and all features are compatible. Great phone must buy.
SURAJ, 17 Jan 2015new 2nd gen moto otg is support or not????????Yes you can connect your Pen Drive or Keyboard and mouse together or ur External Hard Disk Drive.. I even practice typing on my phone using apps like 'the typist',etc. Even connect my pen drive 2 store Movies, music,etc.. Very useful..
Jigbert jimsin, 17 Jan 2015No battery saver for moto g2Who said so? Check settings>battery and tap the battery saver on/off.. This only works wen the battery is less than 15%
Sagar, 17 Jan 2015Dude it's not menu it's setting..Dude I've tried mention apps menu, not phone settings.
Guys plz help me..
Am facing prblm in my motog2
Whenver I play game r wn I cl any1 there is a sound in my moto...buzz sound z iritatng me a lot pl help me
Msn, 17 Jan 2015Guys,I am planning to buy Moto G or Moto G2nd Generation.Which is better and which is having m... moreThe original moto g is OK.. But not as worth it as moto g 2014.. It's the best phone u can buy below 15k.. No doubt..
1. The Screen is larger
2. Both the Cameras are a big improvement..
3. You can extend your memory via micro SD
4. Dual Speakers are better as they provide Stereo sound..
Rest everything is the same.. But G2 is better.. As it's the best in it's price range..
Msn, 17 Jan 2015Guys,I am planning to buy Moto G or Moto G2nd Generation.Which is better and which is having m... morehonestly speaking moto g first gen has better battery it is 20% more than the sec gen but moto g sec has better cam and with SD card support I want you to go with the sec gen
hi guys any advice to improve battery and any tip to change background color of calculator thanks for any help you can share
Guys,I am planning to buy Moto G or Moto G2nd Generation.Which is better and which is having more battery backup
tropa, 16 Jan 2015Just updated our dual sim moto g2 xt1068 to 5.0.2 lollipop and its smoother than ever. Its an ... morei have still not recieve the update 5.0....i dont when it will happen..resident of mumbai
Bro don't worry
1. I think there is no direct 3g video call, so use Skype app to make 3g video call
2. Don't use other music players, use Google play music, Its good. Other apps have bugs. You can try Poweramp music player. But you have to buy that.
3. Enable autosync, or you have to synch manually the Facebook.
I hope it may help you
i have imei starting from 3533 and its working perfect from first day (september)
Anjali Sharma, 10 Jan 2015Hi friends,
I am a MOTO G 2 user,
I am having a big problem in my handset that whenever ther... moreNever worry. I think this will be helpful for u Please neglect if the problem is solved.
1. Go to the phone application from menu.
2. You will find a box followed by line 'show notification'. It is just bellow the box force stop.
3. Mark the box.
4. Then u will get an option during an incoming call to sweep to the right side belonging green signal to receive a call. To reject, sweep to the left.
Wish u best of luck.