Its got a BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY like iphone
All features good except Battery at dual sim
chemical, 24 Oct 2014Far far better then canvas nitro...buy it now otherwise no need fr regret.hehedoes ur phn get heated after playing games or while downloading in 3g??? mine is heating too much by doing so..!!!! sometimes its more than 45 degree celcius..... pls reply
Why you guys missing one main thing.....this Moto G 2nd Gen will be updated to lollipop
I owned the 1st gen Moto G and liked it a lot. Easy to use, dependable, very good camera, sound clarity avg to good, slim, battery life OK if not using data for hours. Purchased Moto G 2nd gen at Best Buy BIG MISTAKE as they are $20 more than anywhere else. Positives: Bought this 2014 model because it has memory card slot so I can upgrade to larger G byte capacity. Screen a little larger (no big deal) and it works fine. Sharp resolution on screen, stereo speakers are avg at best. I do have significant hearing loss and wear binaural aids...but clarity is less than what I expected/hoped for. But for the price: This is a GREAT little phone and I bought it unlocked and use it on Consumer Cellular network. BEST DEAL OUT THERE.
chemical, 24 Oct 2014Far far better then canvas nitro...buy it now otherwise no need fr regret.heheWhy better than niro?justify pls!
Far far better then canvas nitro...buy it now otherwise no need fr regret.hehe
Superman, 22 Oct 2014This is the worst phone I have ever used. And this will be my last ever android phone.
1. It ... morethis is not a worst phone cause you are reacting too much
1. it doesn't look cheap and it is better than other cheaper brand built quality is good
2. battery life is average with full 1 day charge with moderate usage
3. it has better viewing angle donot say rubbissh about that
4. when it will lag???? when you will open multiple heavy task at background otherwise it doesnot lag
5. speaker are decent not too much to be expected
6. man i challenge you update will come after lollipop
7. camera is not great like nokia but would take average pics
8. it is non user replaceable but can be replaced by a technician
if you want to switch to lumia 730 take your time just do it, don't cry here to repent i used lumia 625 after that i never bought wp again you will know sooooon why????
1. its true nokia is a durable device
2. it has a good camera its true
3. why it run smoothly ??? ans:it doesn't have any thingggggggg lolllllll
4. yeah it has decent speaker
5. again removable battery good enough
6. it has better display amoled
7. it doesn't use energy cause it doesn't have anything in it
8. worry about updates after 12 updates of xbox player still its the worst player of window phone
and last its true wp is for old people and android for young people,every one knows old people don't use their phone they don't care about this shi....................t
India can have 16gb on flipkart they don't shipping to other countries. Stupid moto how much extra cost for 16gb we are willing to pay. Actually moto g 2gen in no more bargain phone. Thick, nonremovable battery, no lte, no nfc, 720p,only 32gb sd card, 1gb ram, 1.2x4 cpu. Think seriously what you are doing. so many companies offering better stuff then moto. The only thing I like is stock Android.
Battery backup is poor and camera clarity is low.and if you take pics contionusly for 10 mins the phone gets heated up.rest all is Good.
RahulRock, 23 Oct 2014Front camera is not slow and work fine for me..@RahulRock in the dark it's slow
swathi, 23 Oct 2014Which phone is better in all aspects?? Moto G 2 Lenovo S850.. plz suggestMoto g
kannan, 22 Oct 2014Are u sure ?bad luck . But i can do video calls .Yes i m sure, i m still using it, this phone doesnt support video calling to your contact number present in your phone , it doesnt support call recording , it doesnt support confernce, its headphone quality , and voice quality through head phone is wort , its dailer is worst too
battery backup is worst. dont know why it comes to below 20% though we charge completely without using net. downloading is also very slow. much disappointed with motog 2nd gen.
shadab, 22 Oct 2014M using motog2,m tottaly uspet with this phone.battery backup is poor.camera quality not up to... morePosting rules: English only.
Many, many of the words you wrote in your comment couldn't possibly be considered English.
Exactly what was it that you were trying to say?
So want this upgrade But Motorola is Thick, they have only released the ultra low 8gb in the UK, so no way to get the 16gb version.
Its not an upgrade if you released 8gb & 16gb in 2013 but only 8gb in 2014.
Stupid Motorola, once again showing they dont care about anyone accept america.