Sagar30, 29 Mar 2015Plz don't talk rubbish give me the problem about this phone I'll give u the solution..Seems you have quite knowledge, just want to know - I think there's some network issue in the phone, sometimes no network on 1 sim or sometimes on both? if I disable sim it works.....
Any solution to it mate?
ashley, 29 Mar 2015Moto g 2nd gen was so amazing if u are facing battery problem . use the battery saver mode on ... more hi my swt frnds....I am buy new phone will be 2days moto g 2 nd or other phone ur opinion share me pls pls.........
I Have been using this device from past 2 months.
I'm pretty much satisfied with the performance.
Let me put my experience with this device in a simple way...
1. Superb build quality considering the price,
2. Stock android experience,
3. Lollipop update,
4. Sound quality,
5. Moto Assist, Alert and Migrate,
6. Call quality,
7. Rear camera considering the price,
8. Video clarity and Picture clarity,
9. Touch reponse and the smoothness of the UI,
10. Internal memory and
11. One hand operation is so easy.
1. Though it is capable of running some relatively bugger games like Asphalt and Temple run smoothly, it heats up quite quickly.
2. Battery drains super quickly if used heavily. Even if it is in idle mode (during sleep), it takes almost 8% of the battery.
If you play Asphalt even for 20mins, it'll suck your battery by 25-30%.
3. Front camera... Poor performance in low light.
I would recommend this device if you're a moderate user. You'll definitely have a great time... It's a superb device and Lollipop makes it amazing.
If you're looking for an alternate device, then go for Lenovo A6000.
Below 10k ---> Lenovo A6000.
Below 15k ---> Moto G2 and Lenovo A7000 (5.5" screen of A7000 makes it difficult to operate with one hand).
Should I buy this phone or wait for a bit for a new and better phone in the same price range to come out? Please help, urgent!!
Hello..Its been a month I am using Moto G2. I am facing few issues like..
1. 2nd Network disappears every now and then even though network of both the sims is same.
2. Even though full network appears, people are unable to call me-says not reachable.
3. Internet works only in sim slot 1
4.Music Player stops in between all of sudden.
5. Couldn't keep any customized ringtones. I have downloaded music app apart from default app and set the ringtone. Eventhough it appears as set, but I am not getting customized set ringtone once I get a call.
Someone..Please help me out, if you have any idea.
R8R, 28 Mar 2015How good is the RAM management & battery life on this phone? Is this phone a better altern... moreDon't buy xiaomi ,spec looks good but it is a gimic phone,my bro has this,he complains battery gets heated,so u can't play high end game as it has less internal memory to install huge games like real racing 3 etc,I'm using moto g2 from an year now only issue I find is battery is not robust ,and it is meant for normal use,if ur a heavy user look for min 2500 mAh battery for 5 inch display.
Hi.. I received the mob 3 days back... The upper half of my phone gets heated enough that I feel like my ears get scorched while taking calls... If anyone has the same prob or know abt this, kindly reply me....
limbonic78, 29 Mar 2015Press and hold power button for about 10-15 sec.i'm asking that when a mobile hanged generally we will pull of the battery and again we put it but we cant do that for this fone bcoz it has non removable battery so what's the solution for this.......
thinking to order it........plz tell me i should go for motorola or htc,sony etc.
Moto g 2nd gen was so amazing if u are facing battery problem . use the battery saver mode on and close all open apps . camera is very clear. And i really like the sensitivity of the touchscreen... So accurate. And last the 2 stereo front facing speaker is good too while playing or watching videos i can hear more clarity. Its really nice guys try it...