1. I'am unable to disconnect call using headset. Is der any option to do that such...
2. I'am unable to change songs in the music player using headset (by click the button in the headset).
Please anybody der to help me
Thanks in Advance
1. I cant disconnect my call using headset. Is der any option to do that such....
2. I cant change songs using headset.
abc, 05 Aug 2015No doubt this is the best phone in its range and also upto 15k, let me prove u why 1. all t... moreGood review. Though not sure whether the camera issues will be rectified with s/w upgrade.
abc, 05 Aug 2015No doubt this is the best phone in its range and also upto 15k, let me prove u why 1. all t... moreVery nice overview, agreed with all those points, replying with my brand new Moto G3 and I'm highly satisfied
Guys, yesterday i got my Moto G3.What i noticed is there is blue light visible inside the on/off key and volume rocker key, when the display is on.Anybody using Moto G3,please confirm this.
Chethan, 05 Aug 2015I want to buy new phone....can i go for moto g3?sure.....its a gud ph
pakia2407, 05 Aug 2015Thnks bro.is any issue r u facing with moto G3,???
and what abt the different back panels...
from where we can buy these shells. ???
nidnme, 05 Aug 2015Moto g 3 has curved back. At the side it almost 6mm. At the center it about 11mm.Thnks bro.
abc, 05 Aug 2015No doubt this is the best phone in its range and also upto 15k, let me prove u why
1. all t... moreNice review mate. I ordered mine today. Hopefully flipkart behaves well and sends it to me within the stipulated time.
Also i wanted to know if the back panels are available for sale or not. I read somewhere that flipkart is selling them but when i visited the site, i could not find any....
No doubt this is the best phone in its range and also upto 15k, let me prove u why
1. all the phones till 15-17k. u will find that they may have Snapdragon's 410 , but they all are 1.2MHz and MOTO G3 has 1.4GHz
2. doesn't matter that other phones also have 2gb ram , the question is that , Is the UI of the phone so light that the phone can run smoothly with 2gb ram?
and the answer is in front of u MOTO G3 has stock android which is so light
3. if u are in the mood to buy a good phone u probably comparing b/w Lenovo A6000 plus , lenovo K3 note , redmi note 4g , MI4I , samsung j5 , samsung j7 and MOTO G3 .
now all these phones have their own UI that means U CAN'T FEEL THE EXPERIENCE OF ORIGINAL ANDROID
lenovo and Mi having a big problem that they are getting hang as because their UI is heavy , which shows effects on ram ,that A LARGE AMOUNT OF RAM IS GETTING USED ON THESE PHONES
and now talk about samsung J5&J7 these are rejected by me because of the name samsung with them as samsung phones will shows their realities after 6 months i hope u are agree with me ,
now that's why I had chosen MOTO
now for those who are having complaints about moto g3
1. Camera:- for those who are having issues with camera , actually the camera is good but it just need a software update of camera application , no issues in the h/w
2. display:- i know that motorola should give a 1080 display but they made an intelligent decision by increasing battery capacity ,
if they put full hd display in this phone and same battery then everyone will complaint about battery drainage .
so i think display is right at its place.
finally , I don't find any cons in this phone specifically the looks and feel , when u take this phone in your hand it proves its durability and the look which is so stylish .
not like the lenovo ,mi and other rectangle bars .
i made a right decision by choosing this among all , now its your turn my frnd