Motorola Moto G 4G - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.9
8.1
8.2

> In reply to sam @ 2014-09-20 16:55 from H4u{ - click to readYes. It supports up to 32gb, but can probably handle 64gb. Just make sure you get a decent memory card. It's been having issues reading cheap no name brands. I have a 32gb card in mine and it's been just great. :)

• 2014-09-20 23:57
  • qWPF

is this phone has an extended card slot!!!!

• 2014-09-20 16:55
  • H4u{

This phone is NOT dual sim, according to Motorola Live Chat

• 2014-09-20 10:18
  • 3J1f

Been asked already, but does anyone know if this is dual sim?

• 2014-09-20 10:07
  • 3J1f

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-18 18:43 from 7qLS - click to readSorry, didn't read your question all the way. If they come out with an LTE Moto G 2nd Generation, it will probably follow the same pattern of pricing and be around $220. At least that's what I've been hearing.

• 2014-09-20 00:23
  • qWPF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-18 18:43 from 7qLS - click to readThe new Moto G 2nd Generation is on the Motorola website for $179.99. It's a great price, but I don't want to give up my LTE, and I like my screen size just fine. I'll pass. :)

• 2014-09-20 00:21
  • qWPF

> In reply to Thullraven @ 2014-09-14 07:48 from qWPF - click to readK thnk u and you expected how much cost of the moto g 2nd gen lte

• 2014-09-18 18:43
  • 7qLS

what about dual sim.

• 2014-09-17 15:14
  • uvAd

amazing phone....!!!!! :) cheers :))

• 2014-09-16 20:37
  • S35r

very good

• 2014-09-16 20:36
  • S35r

I think the Moto G 4G is a great phone and a good value of money as well. I've got it a month ago and so far no bad issues yet. I often stream videos ie. Netflix, Youtube etc. and quality is pretty good!

• 2014-09-15 11:03
  • nyW5

> In reply to E3 @ 2014-09-13 20:53 from 45Fp - click to readAnother thing, the camera isn't great, but not as bad as a lot of reviewers say it is. Will it compare to the Samsung Galaxy S5 or high end Nokia Luminas? Nope, but it works just fine for posting to Facebook, instagram, and such. The shutter is slow, but in good lighting you can get good pictures. As a real example, myself and two friends were at a festival earlier this year. The sun was bright. My pictures were coming out quite a bit better than my friend with his Note 3. My other friend had a Samsung Galaxy S4, and my pictures under those conditions were only slightly inferior to hers. Just a real perspective. Moto Gs or even the Moto Xs don't have great cameras. If you take a lot of pictures and really need a good camera, you should probably get a camera. :)

• 2014-09-14 08:02
  • qWPF

> In reply to E3 @ 2014-09-13 20:53 from 45Fp - click to readI'm very happy with my Moto G LTE and am not even considering the 2nd Gen Moto G. It brings no improvement other than front facing speakers. The new Moto G has a bigger lower resolution screen which I'm certain will result in a worse battery life. The new one also doesn't have LTE. If I didn't have either and had to chose, I would get the Moto G LTE. That said,if you aren't in a hurry, I would wait awhile and see if Motorola releases a newer 2nd Gen Moto G with LTE as a follow up to the one just released. :)

• 2014-09-14 07:48
  • qWPF

I will get either this phone or the 2nd gen, but will there be any major downsides with this phone? I'm pretty sure this will have better battery life then the new one, but the camera is pretty bad though. I don't really need LTE since I don't have data, but sometimes I do like to have internet access in certain places so I get data addons.

• 2014-09-13 20:53
  • 45Fp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-31 06:20 from fCxx - click to readIt's not waterproof, but water resistant. Don't throw it in the pool, but it will be fine if you need to make a phone call in the rain.

• 2014-09-13 06:15
  • qWPF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-03 13:30 from yLSH - click to readWell, you're right, but my connections at Moto did tell me that the reason the Moto G LTE was made was because of user demand as Motorola didn't expect the Moto G to sell as well in the US as it did. The Moto X was supposed to do that, but was priced too high. The Moto G was designed primarily for emerging markets that largely lacked LTE, so LTE wasn't built into the first Moto G to keep costs down. You're right, they didn't used to care much about what the customers wanted, but they listened on this. :)

• 2014-09-13 06:10
  • qWPF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-03 10:49 from n$KV - click to readYes, you can move apps to SD Card. I don't know if you can with all apps, but I have moved a bunch to SD Card. As far as downloads, speed is good but that also depends on your carrier as well, or the wifi you are using.

• 2014-09-13 06:02
  • qWPF

> In reply to din @ 2014-09-06 18:05 from tuf9 - click to readShort answer, yes. Just watched the movie "Blade" on mine.

• 2014-09-13 05:58
  • qWPF

> In reply to user @ 2014-09-10 22:12 from mrk6 - click to readSi, consulta en la pagina de motorola e ingresa a soporte y chatea con un asesor el te dira que hacer para validar las 50GB

• 2014-09-12 00:57
  • 8DwV

Google Drive 50GB Promo is not eligible on Play Store Edition or 4G LTE!

• 2014-09-10 22:12
  • mrk6
Total of 439 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto G 4G.