Motorola Moto G 4G - user opinions and reviews

8.2

this phne is awsom

• 2014-12-19 11:19
  • 9xMj

> In reply to dk @ 2014-12-04 08:57 from KZ8L - click to readPlease update ur sim card into 4g sim card first before you can play with 4g. Go to tel center for upgarde. After that find area that have 4g.

• 2014-12-17 14:23
  • RIE@

> In reply to Merwin @ 2014-12-09 18:17 from fv8r - click to readWonderful review. Thank you. Awesome! Also, I will add one thing. Get Juice Defender from Google Play. Set it up to disable LTE and mobile data when screen times out. Battery life increases significantly as LTE isn't on when the screen is black. :)

• 2014-12-13 19:37
  • qWPF

> In reply to DDD @ 2014-11-27 18:15 from tZkN - click to readled blinks when you have notifications which you can control. in settings you can turn it off or on.
some google play apps claim they can do more, i did not look into them.

• 2014-12-11 03:59
  • YYsF

Overall Review 9.0/10
Based on 3 months USE (Smooth and Extreme)

1- The phone is sleek and sick, the design is pretty lovely, it got a great performance for 1.2 GHZ Snapdragon and A7 Cortex, why people complaining about Camera, cause of the lightning or exposure ?, well I see it as "how to use" problem, use the camera proper you'll get the picture as the way you see it, no worries about Secondary Camera, its pretty good for a phone like that, as for game performance, I run games smooth with no lag, but always make sure you move your apps to SD CARD, and clear space as much as possible for your internal so you don't experience low performance, as for the charger issue and battery, when you're phone is below 20%, don't use anything at all, and keep your USB cable with you if you're going out for a long time, and the only thing I find it weird, is that Mobile Data consume battery, while wifi doesn't but after going on 3G (my country doesn't support 4g yet) it consumes less, if your phone suddenly shut down, do the volume power button trick, it always work,and my tip is when you get this phone, download "Google Now" it runs amazing on your phone and looking better than the Stock Android, and quick tip too if you cant move your music due to country (From Internal to SD Card) and if you want to make it available on Google Music App, Copy the audio file on your Internal, and make a new folder called "Music" then copy it inside, and move all your music, it will automatically sync.

2-Recommended Apps for your daily use phone:
The Motorola Assist and Alert is one of the most finest apps I've ever seen in a phone, and it helps you very much.
Google Now
Google Camera (YES the phone got Gyro-sphere)
Ringtone maker (For people who loves to create their own ring tone)
Zedge (Of course everyone use it)
You don't need office, you got quickoffice (FOR FREE)
ES File Explorer (Best File Manager)
Note App (No, Motorola doesn't Got the Note App Installed)
Another Browser if you love to, but Google Chrome is amazing as usual.

3- Why it's a budget and cheap ?
It doesn't come with a wall adapter and Headset (getting all including the cover and memory card , won't pass the budget themed phone), while its Google Product, (as if you're owning a cheap nexus phone) and getting the all updates from Google, while keeping on a price level that competes with big names, while preserving the name of Motorola, and getting Android L update too.

4- My Conclusion
I've made my research carefully before buying a new phone, I was on a real budget that couldn't make afford big stuff, so I was checking budget priced phones and it all came to that, what made eager to get this phone is the price, because from where I come, prices are too heavy to handle, and I had the worst experience from an Xperia phone, so another reason I was changing, first of all I would like to say "Hats off" Motorola for making such a real good phone like this, everyone who moves to new phones, wants the phone that please their needs, and this one is a very smart purchase according to everyone I know, people been talking about how good the 1+1, why I would get a Beta phone by invite ?, while I can get a true brand name in Telecommunication Industry that was once owned by Google and now Lenovo,

5-Nevertheless; whoever got the Google Owned Phone is a lucky bastard and I am one of them, so hurry up and get it before a new theme phone made by Moto and Lenovo.

Why its 9.0, because I never believed in 10/10.
its 9.0 for the price, design and features, and performance,
but it needs more enhancement on the mobile data battery. while its on LTE.

• 2014-12-09 18:17
  • fv8r

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-13 18:06 from fCxr - click to readIt's Google.

• 2014-12-09 01:56
  • qWPF

> In reply to Om @ 2014-05-13 20:27 from 7txQ - click to readI don't think so. At least mine isn't and I got mine directly from Motorola USA Online.

• 2014-12-09 01:55
  • qWPF

Any info about the date of this getting Android 5 update? Is it going to be the same time as normal Moto G is getting the update?

• 2014-12-07 14:25
  • nmPi

> In reply to sodo @ 2014-12-02 00:51 from mY}N - click to readHow long is a piece of string!!

• 2014-12-05 23:34
  • MCEy

> In reply to DoNeTry @ 2014-11-20 23:28 from IV%7 - click to readHi. Can you tell me which telco do you use. I currently use celcom but my moto g cannot connect to 4g network

• 2014-12-04 08:57
  • KZ8L

I need to buy this nobile but its not available plz hlp me

• 2014-12-02 07:48
  • KAdM

How long does this device last

• 2014-12-02 00:51
  • mY}N

> In reply to hfizzz @ 2014-11-27 18:18 from PxV4 - click to readIt's definitely 4.5"

• 2014-11-29 12:35
  • pKq%

is moto g 4g compatible with 4g network in Pakistan

• 2014-11-29 08:02
  • uQ{2

its 5 inch display in the official site.

• 2014-11-27 18:18
  • PxV4
  • F

Hey guys , is the led notification light running during standby mode? Can anyone explain in details how the led light works? Thanks

• 2014-11-27 18:15
  • tZkN

> In reply to L2N6H5B3 @ 2014-11-14 03:07 from uKgM - click to readI would be interested to buy this device in Sydney - where did you get it from, Thanks.

• 2014-11-26 21:11
  • 2C{g

As a user of the more high-end models of phones for the last years - I "settled" with this one, as the high-end phones now are becoming too large and bulky.

The 4G and reasonable price and attractive specs did not dissapoint. The only problem I experienced is the poor camera quality. Wiko would be a better deal in this price-range if the camera is of concern. If you don't mind - this phone is fast, sturdy, perfect size and feels good in the hand. Love it.

• 2014-11-26 13:54
  • mngc

> In reply to chandra alex @ 2014-05-14 13:04 from 61P4 - click to readyou are totally wrong man ur fact unreasonable
my moto g 4G show 4G signal at 75mbps at malaysia

• 2014-11-20 23:28
  • IV%7
Total of 520 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto G 4G.