Motorola Moto G 4G - user opinions and reviews

8.1

ist west less phone

• 2015-01-22 20:13
  • w43M

you guys haven't updated to lollipop?. iam now running lollipop 5.0.2 in my Moto G 3g.update is available at XDA forums.

• 2015-01-20 08:53
  • vG@d

£129.99:on Three network,what a bargain for this little Beauty !

• 2015-01-19 16:14
  • 3JnZ

So buggy it hurts! The touch screen sucks and it's too heavy! Seriously, I keep going back to my rooted Galaxy S GT-i9000 from 2010. It's considerable slower but far more stable and convient with Omnirom (KitKat).

• 2015-01-16 12:42
  • m}UP

- Google Drive (50 GB cloud storage) -> this is not offered to this version.

• 2015-01-11 19:02
  • L7Nx

Is this cell a eroupean version?

• 2015-01-10 22:42
  • LA8g

> In reply to Rajrishi @ 2015-01-05 17:15 from X}e} - click to readUse this if you want to reset to factory default:

• 2015-01-07 21:11
  • R1wK

Not sure though if a reset button exists like with other motorola devices, but look for reset button behind the back panel and reset it using a pin, that will not reset the data but will start your phone.

• 2015-01-05 17:15
  • X}e}

Hi guys! Any news about lollipop update for moto g lte?

• 2014-12-26 20:27
  • v0qT

is there chance of 4g version in dual sim?

• 2014-12-26 16:00
  • sUwd

> In reply to Srdjan @ 2014-12-23 12:41 from 3ned - click to readMoto G 4G is better than the LG G" Mini because is stock android...

• 2014-12-26 05:46
  • LJJf

> In reply to Srdjan @ 2014-12-23 12:41 from 3ned - click to readThe Moto G will have a stronger antenna, louder speakers, limited water resistance, and a more solid feeling build over the LG G2 Mini, while the LG G2 Mini may have a better battery life and will definitely have a better camera. Can't comment on screen resolutions between the two as it's been awhile since I've seen the LG.

• 2014-12-26 04:15
  • qWPF

My droid 4G LTE will not turn on this morning.When plugged in the light is on showing fully charged however wont come on. It was on when I plugged in last night so any suggestions on how to get it to go on? Hilding down the on button is not working and I pressed the "resewt" button inside the left side rail. Help?

• 2014-12-25 15:51
  • 4{jF

Which phone is bettet, this or LG G2 mini? Thanks

• 2014-12-23 12:41
  • 3ned

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-17 14:23 from RIE@ - click to readThanks for the advice

• 2014-12-21 17:50
  • KZ8G

> In reply to Thullraven @ 2014-12-13 19:37 from qWPF - click to readThanks for that, I'll definitely give it a try ;)

• 2014-12-21 16:07
  • fv8X

This is one amazing phone for its' price. My previous phone was a Samsung Galaxy S Advance and the specs were descend for its time...so I thought. It was horrible to use and that was when I switch to iPhone .. a premium cost but no lags, hangs and wasted time for reboot and multiple factory reset.

Back to the Moto G LTE. With a budget in mind, I went searching for a smartphone for a virgin cellphone user. I want it to be lag free, quick response and has an IPS screen to enhance the experience for the user and not to get frustrated as I did with the Samsung. I am a technical guy and I will try to optimize all the equipment I buy. I won't go into too deep of the review because Merwin's review covers most of what I have to say. Good job bro !

The Moto G LTE comes with a near stock Android OS.. What does that mean ? I don't know how a stock Android OS is but all I can say is the OS is light without compromises. I rather have this than all the fluff and bluff of the other Android phone manufacturers. If you want your future phone to be quick, get this phone !

The microSD slot supports Class 10 cards without issues. Mine is a microSDHC 16GB. I haven't try the microSDXC and the UHS-I models.

The pictures taken are fuzzy due to the Noise Reduction being too high on the camera app. There is a solution for it, to gain access to the hidden functions of the camera. Google how-to-unlock-advanced-camera-settings-t2884035.­ You can even activate face detection. The test pictures came out a lot clearer and more define.

The Malaysian box set I got came with the phone with back cover, wall charger, cheap Motorola earphones and a screen protector. There is no USB data cable.

The charger is 5V 500mA so it is a slow charger, good for overnight charging but it will take about 4-5 hours to charge from 0% to 100%. The longest the battery ever lasted with Wifi On and 10 calls was 3 days with vibration off.

Hats off to Motorola !

• 2014-12-20 21:55
  • RIIJ

this phne is awsom

• 2014-12-19 11:19
  • 9xMj

> In reply to dk @ 2014-12-04 08:57 from KZ8L - click to readPlease update ur sim card into 4g sim card first before you can play with 4g. Go to tel center for upgarde. After that find area that have 4g.

• 2014-12-17 14:23
  • RIE@

> In reply to Merwin @ 2014-12-09 18:17 from fv8r - click to readWonderful review. Thank you. Awesome! Also, I will add one thing. Get Juice Defender from Google Play. Set it up to disable LTE and mobile data when screen times out. Battery life increases significantly as LTE isn't on when the screen is black. :)

• 2014-12-13 19:37
  • qWPF
Total of 537 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto G 4G.