Motorola Moto G 4G - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.9
8.1
8.2

> In reply to Xenin @ 2014-09-29 18:31 from K2Ix - click to readHi ...I will answer your questions
1) does it support OTG..??
yes, It supports OTG(On The-Go) I found it in settings->storage
2) does it become hot while playing games..??
I played Asphalt 8 and I do not feel a big heat in the phone
3) how is the display quality in sunlight..??
Its amazing,I play tennis out door and the screen works excellent .
4) what is price of this phone in USD..??
Look in my country(Colombia-South America) the phones have a lot of taxes and the phones are unlocked so I paid too much.. I bought this phone in 235USD ..PS:On the Box motoG-LTE, Shell with FlipCover, Extra black Shell, NO headset, charger(NO data cable) - In my country we use European phones,I think Box content may vary by continent or conuntry but I'm not shure--- More: I got Earpods(apple) and works good, you can stop/play music and you can use "ok google", the volume buttons does not work.

• 2014-09-30 05:19
  • K06A

> In reply to Thullraven @ 2014-09-28 05:52 from qWPF - click to readthank you for your kind reply..please answer some other questions if you can..

1) does it support OTG..??
2) does it become hot while playing games..??
3) how is the display quality in sunlight..??
4) what is price of this phone in USD..??

• 2014-09-29 18:31
  • K2Ix

I is an amazing phone, I bought this phone two weeks ago and The 4G TLE is really fast, Moto G 4G LTE is the bestest of low pricing 4G phones.

• 2014-09-29 16:40
  • K06A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-28 22:42 from nHdH - click to readis it a dual sim or single sim?

• 2014-09-29 16:07
  • mTZs

i just got it and I love it. the previous phone was a 4.0.3 so 4.4.4 is also new. what i really like is the power management. i would say after 2 days, android finally learned "its not about the muscle, its about the brain". as far as i can tell, the phone with heavy usage (new phone so i use it really often), after one day is still 49%. the camera is awsome. not the best, but the whitebalance is good, even with flash. and the hdr auto makes surprisingly good pictures. the display is better then expected. i currently use it oves seas, in europe and the 3g upto 21mbps is working too and of course the 4g is not. the phone is fast, the memory and storage is fast, fast and do what a smartphone should do. i had to disable some unnecessary preinstalled apps, but nothing extra. the moto spotlight is annoying, but otherwise accepatble. at the moment i recommend for everybody.

• 2014-09-28 22:42
  • nHdH

> In reply to Xenin @ 2014-09-22 20:08 from K2Gj - click to readI can't answer all your questions, but I'll answer what I can. I'm in the USA so I really don't know about price in other places. It should support video calling, such as Skype, as it has a front facing camera. The battery is pretty good. I get through a day of heavy use, but that's about it. If the phone hangs bad (probably won't) just turn it off and wait a little, turn it back on. Just like rebooting a computer. The speaker is in the back and loud, but nothing compares to the HTC One and it's dual speakers in sound quality. Calls are good and reception is good. Some of that depends on your carrier, however. You won't get LTE as the LTE bands are designed for North America,and may or may not get 3G.It doesn't get 1800 band 3G, only 2G, so unless you are in an are getting 900 band 3G, you won't get 3G. You would be better off getting the Global Version of the Moto G (1st or 2nd Gen).

• 2014-09-28 05:52
  • qWPF

Hi Guys just got my Moto G with card slot. Question can I use my existing Sat Nav which is Co-Pilot?

• 2014-09-25 18:51
  • nUfQ

does motorolla will reduce moto g 2nd gen ph cost at d time of diwali? anyone guess it so?.....

• 2014-09-24 14:04
  • Khtf

I have XT1039 Moto G LTE model (8Gb)

Can anyone tell me if this NModel has a working micro - HDMI TV out port so I can get a TV adapter to show output on my TV?
If it does - can anyone name the compatible TV adapter that will work please!

• 2014-09-22 23:48
  • 3xwA

i have some questions about it..

1) Does it suppports 3g video calling that means native video calling..??
2) Does it support 3g network in bangladesh..??
3) Is it available in Thailand..?? how is the price..??
4) How is the battery backup of this phone..?? as it has a non removable battery, if the phn hangs what to do then..??
5) How is the sound quality both in calling and music..??

thanx in advance.. :)

• 2014-09-22 20:08
  • K2Gj

> In reply to sam @ 2014-09-20 16:55 from H4u{ - click to readYes. It supports up to 32gb, but can probably handle 64gb. Just make sure you get a decent memory card. It's been having issues reading cheap no name brands. I have a 32gb card in mine and it's been just great. :)

• 2014-09-20 23:57
  • qWPF

is this phone has an extended card slot!!!!

• 2014-09-20 16:55
  • H4u{

This phone is NOT dual sim, according to Motorola Live Chat

• 2014-09-20 10:18
  • 3J1f

Been asked already, but does anyone know if this is dual sim?

• 2014-09-20 10:07
  • 3J1f

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-18 18:43 from 7qLS - click to readSorry, didn't read your question all the way. If they come out with an LTE Moto G 2nd Generation, it will probably follow the same pattern of pricing and be around $220. At least that's what I've been hearing.

• 2014-09-20 00:23
  • qWPF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-18 18:43 from 7qLS - click to readThe new Moto G 2nd Generation is on the Motorola website for $179.99. It's a great price, but I don't want to give up my LTE, and I like my screen size just fine. I'll pass. :)

• 2014-09-20 00:21
  • qWPF

> In reply to Thullraven @ 2014-09-14 07:48 from qWPF - click to readK thnk u and you expected how much cost of the moto g 2nd gen lte

• 2014-09-18 18:43
  • 7qLS

what about dual sim.

• 2014-09-17 15:14
  • uvAd

amazing phone....!!!!! :) cheers :))

• 2014-09-16 20:37
  • S35r

very good

• 2014-09-16 20:36
  • S35r
Total of 449 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto G 4G.