Motorola Moto G 4G - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.0
8.1
8.1

i will sell my phone as all phones before and after it recived android l. yet im still and 4.4.4

• 2015-03-30 11:38
  • dQ86

when will moto g 4g(2015) come to indian market? and what is it battery capacity and is it supports dual sim?

• 2015-03-29 13:03
  • uvXs

I was only interested in Motorola UK; XT1068 (Moto G 2nd Gen, 2014), and XT1072 (Moto G 4G, 2nd Gen 2015) latter was sold on Motorola UK, then Amazon UK, and now it is beginning to be sold by other sellers.

The last hopefully correct information, which I heard from Motorola is that finally all the 2nd generation Moto G and 4G phones will come with Lollipop 5.0.2.

First generation Moto series will probably have a longer wait to get Lollipop 5.0.2.

But you can contact Motorola UK, and hope that they can give you a date when Lollipop 5+ maybe available for first generation (obsolete) phones - Good news yes, but the bad news they probably won't be able to tell you - you will probably know before they do with a message on your phones:

• 2015-03-28 00:45
  • i5%m

i got a Motorola because they promise early updates, 4 months after android 5.0 comes out and im still waiting for lolipop despite the moto g 2013 which is pretty much the same phone getting it already

tricked again

• 2015-03-24 23:34
  • 32Ns

everything about the phone is good like the great battery backup and great screen, the only draw back for me is the updates as even moto g 3g recived update to v 5.0 but mine is at 4.4.4

• 2015-03-19 09:32
  • dQ8g

its really good product i feel the best phone is my lovely motoooooooooooooooooooooo g 4gggggg:)

• 2015-03-18 07:41
  • PSLH

Still no Lollipop! >:(

• 2015-03-13 10:46
  • m}$L

This is a great phone, really reliable and works great. I dropped it a few time and still no crack. I think overall this phone is the best in the market for it's price

• 2015-03-11 23:27
  • qmQg

I've just got my moto g 4 g & I LOVE it although it didn't come with an adapater I had to use my old phone's adapter to charge it which didn't really work, I had to go out and buy one for £12 and now it works perfectly no problems what so ever

• 2015-03-09 19:44
  • 9Eb8

Is moto G 4G which supports 4G network available in market. What is its price.

• 2015-03-07 08:48
  • uw7X

I have one, I have had it more than half a year, it is well worth it. It is very good. No problems. Cant complain. I had regular Moto G before.

• 2015-03-05 16:18
  • Sdva

> In reply to Hadrianus @ 2015-03-01 12:26 from nCE$ - click to readIf you can even get the LTE 2015 model it's only available in Brazil right now

• 2015-03-03 01:45
  • 45Fn

Is it worth to buy this older version of Moto G LTE over the new Moto G LTE (2015)? (for the overall experience and the price difference)

• 2015-03-01 12:26
  • nCE$

Is it worthy to buy this old Moto G LTE over the new one? (I mean the overall experience and the price) Thank you!

• 2015-03-01 12:21
  • nCE$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-20 23:28 from Ss@0 - click to readThe Moto G 2nd Gen has a bigger screen but lower resolution, so screen isn't as nice. Battery is the same in both, but the bigger screen on the Moto G 2nd Gen drains the battery faster. Moto G 2nd Gen has stereo front facing speakers, but that isn't good enough to make me switch from my Moto G 4G LTE as the Moto G 2nd Gen doesn't have LTE. Motorola may make an LTE version for worldwide distribution.

• 2015-03-01 04:17
  • qWPF

I leave my Moto G on 4G LTE and my battery is fine. I downloaded Juice Defender from Google Play and have it set to disable my data on screen blackout. that way it isn't connected to LTE when not in use.

• 2015-03-01 04:08
  • qWPF

What about it's battery backup...?

• 2015-02-28 12:38
  • v{Um

I like motorola technology , I would like to visit the firm of motorola
Thinks

• 2015-02-26 11:17
  • pnYE

Which one is the best overall: MOTO G 4G or MOTO G(2nd generation)?

• 2015-02-20 23:28
  • Ss@0

Which one is the best overall: MOTO G 4G or MOTO G(2nd generation)?

• 2015-02-20 23:07
  • Ss@0
Total of 558 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto G 4G.