Motorola Moto G Dual SIM - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.9
8.0
8.0

great look but speaker problem.

• 2015-06-30 10:30
  • KFNh

> In reply to SOM @ 2015-06-23 11:57 from t1$x - click to readWhere is 5" display?

• 2015-06-28 20:51
  • 7tPJ

> In reply to jenko @ 2015-06-11 23:55 from 0WbP - click to readI think you are not connected with the net.Moto G among those phone which get timely and latest update from Google Android after Nexus series.I am also using Moto G 1st and 2 nd gen. and both the set got L update in the month of February and till date it get 5.0.2 I don't think any other brand except Nexus phone got as faster update like Moto G even Moto X 1st and 2 nd gen. is still Struggling for the L update.

• 2015-06-28 19:30
  • 7jWU

used it since it released, what a good phone, best low price android phone ever!

• 2015-06-25 13:26
  • HjBf

is 2070mAh battery sufficient for 5'' display?

• 2015-06-23 11:57
  • t1$x

i am using moto g last 8 months, phone features are very good.very good looking and speed is good but after upgrading lollipop 5.01 version phone was little bit lazy.

• 2015-06-19 09:01
  • S1Ns

> In reply to jenko @ 2015-06-11 23:55 from 0WbP - click to readatleast moto is better than samsung,LG and other companies who never update their phones in midrange sections.

• 2015-06-18 08:40
  • u1JP

I was surprised about Moto. They are cheating all moto g owners when announced upgrade to v5.1 (Lollipop) and doesn't arrive. Another phonemaker without any credibility. Moto is the second one that I never will buy any devices. I hope all owners are doing the same to avoid these tricky companies. They must learn from apple.

• 2015-06-11 23:55
  • 0WbP

I m using moto g first gen for last one year .This fone is a gem of fone as moto performance is upto the mark and is a black beauty,thanks to moto + google.but after upgrading to 5.0.2 lollipop,fone got a bit laggy .5.0.2 is buggy I think 5.1.1 update can get back the old glory of moto g.

• 2015-06-09 11:30
  • rAfL

Hi smooth & pure experience of android...nice price...I have only one quarry does it support Gujarati language or not ? Please answer me tech giant people...

• 2015-06-06 15:59
  • Hkux

> In reply to iqsy @ 2015-03-14 02:28 from sEy1 - click to readbest phone ever released my Motorola and Google till now.. i have been using it since the launch.. now after lenovo 2nd gen is a waste specifically its good but not at all in performance. thankyou google and moto huge fans!!

• 2015-06-05 20:25
  • u14Z

I am facing a problem with my Moto G. It is auto dialing to some of my contacts regularly. I even reset my phone but the problem is still there. Please help.

• 2015-06-05 17:43
  • w4He

Moto G 1st gen again available in Flipkart.I was sold my Old Moto G 1st gen which I have purchased in last year.And go for Microsoft Lumia 640 XL.After using this Windows Phone I just say It's a pathetic OS and I am very sorry for the Moto G 1st gen.I miss you a lot what a phone.Very handy ,buttery smooth.Great display at very reasonable price.I not blaming Windows but windows OS is not a simple as that of Android.otherwise 640 XL having very good camera lag free OS big display in sunlight it's very readable.Very good battery backup.But PPI is very poor and Moto G 1st gen is far away and Display of Moto G 1st gen is simply great.And today I again order Moto G 1st gen.And I will never go for Windows phone again.And I only buy Motorola smart phone and Nexus pure pure Android Experience because they are on Stock Android.

• 2015-06-04 08:11
  • XuJ}

Woww....aftr 16 month of usage of this wonderful phon..great phone..lollipop running buttery smooth....this is first i post a comment.....this phone compelled me to do so....no phon can beat its smoothness at such a price....

• 2015-06-02 12:00
  • rKTi

> In reply to k.manivannan @ 2015-03-05 08:32 from uw1q - click to readHi,

Have you find any solution for the ringing volume goes down automatically ?

I'm using Moto G 2

Regards,
Vaidhi

• 2015-05-29 00:51
  • Tc4X

runs perfect on 5.0.2 update. For a low budget phone,moto g out does itself

• 2015-05-23 14:10
  • fm5V

Will moto g dual get lolipop 5.1??

• 2015-05-09 10:27
  • Xu@F

> In reply to Ramukaka @ 2015-04-21 03:15 from bCfQ - click to readitz nt dependent on processor Qualcomm 1s are d best 1s dey are energy efficient and quality1s and intel is best as far as performance goes best quality bt heat a lot take up energy mediatek are cheap chipsets

• 2015-05-08 06:23
  • vbSn

> In reply to melu @ 2015-05-03 20:44 from NvR4 - click to readtest your charger 1nce again

• 2015-05-08 06:18
  • vbSn
Total of 2129 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto G Dual SIM.