Motorola Moto G Dual SIM - user opinions and reviews

2033027

8.0
8.1
8.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-05 18:46 from fCx} - click to readIt continues even I want solution for this.. Call get missed :/

• 2015-03-31 05:11
  • vGYL

I have bought the xt-1068 8GB model. Was a great smartphone until some day hanged and power off itself. It never recovered again until that day. I tryed flashing again (with no errors), unlocked the bootloader (sucessfully) but the phone just stay black screen after the animation world.
I´ve read that after you unlock the bootloader all you things on the internal sd is erased, but if I enter in recovery mode and select the "aply zip from sd" option, I can see all directories.
So, I think the internal memory stuck on some kind of read only mode without know solution.
The service said that can not be fixed. :(

• 2015-03-29 17:51
  • LEyI

Can you enable LTE on this model? by rooting it?

• 2015-03-29 01:14
  • 9LAy

Hey Ppl ,I anybody facing issues with mobile working slow and aplication crash after upgrading to Lolipop 5.02,as since the time i have upgraded it from kitkat facing lot of issues

• 2015-03-27 12:53
  • KAsB

I was facing the same issue where the internet was not working.I changed my sim slot it is working now. Previously I was using slot-2 for my sim so it was not connected to the internet, now I changed it to slot-1 the exclamatory mark has disappeared and the internet is working now.

• 2015-03-23 13:57
  • bCd5

I can't connect NTFS otg after lollipop update😢

• 2015-03-21 06:45
  • tUqM

Im from cebu city philippines....is there a motorola moto g dual sim here in cebu city?and where?...need suggestion...thanks

• 2015-03-19 13:27
  • v0qZ

> In reply to iqsy @ 2015-03-14 02:28 from sEy1 - click to readIt is under Kit Kat, can't say the same after upgrading to Lollipop.

• 2015-03-16 17:01
  • Pc5R

I've had it for a month. excellent for what you pay for, very good value, very good specs, works smoothly. waterproof- fell in a pond and was dried to fully working order again. what else can u ask for ?
I wish it had removable battery, but I guess all new phones are like this now. Great screen, great pics, fab speakers.

• 2015-03-16 08:25
  • nmDL

> In reply to paracelius @ 2015-02-07 13:19 from sv4J - click to readCould you tell us why?

• 2015-03-14 02:36
  • sEy1

Just want to say that I have been using this phone for one and half year without a single problem. Moto G Dual SIM 16GB is incredibly awesome.

• 2015-03-14 02:28
  • sEy1

Android 5.1: Unwrapping a new Lollipop update

Today we are rolling out Android 5.1 - an update to Lollipop that improves stability and performance and offers a few new features like support for multiple SIM cards, Device Protection and high definition (HD) voice on compatible phones.

Whether you want to share your phone with a family member or better manage your mobile costs, Android Lollipop 5.1 now lets you use more than one SIM card on a device with multiple SIM slots.

• 2015-03-11 13:05
  • Pc5R

my phone easily hangsup and stop working.now play stre google+ are not responding.one day keypad was not visible.how to save my contacts .if phone hangs u

• 2015-03-09 07:28
  • 2@0M

superb phone I havent receive Lollipop In my country yet :v its super fast no issues :~v

• 2015-03-09 03:47
  • 9LA5

After updating lollipop 5.0.2 Google+ photo app is displaying as 2nos..then ringing volume automatically goes to silent mode without make any changes.. Otherwise its really awesome.

• 2015-03-05 08:32
  • uw1q

Hello Everyone, I updated my MOTO G to Lollipop 5.0.2 in Feb 2015 and did factory reset after that coz dialer was lagging big time. But after factory reset also same problem persists.

Please Help..!!

• 2015-03-05 05:45
  • RKjm

> In reply to Nic @ 2015-02-23 17:48 from PyrT - click to readJust put your mobile in none mode

• 2015-03-02 18:49
  • t@5U

> In reply to Kelman Parker @ 2015-02-21 11:11 from XN1$ - click to readGoto app store and update all apps which has pending updates then
goto Settings --> About Phones --> System Updates --> check for update its show the updates you opt for... touch the Yes I'm in button to update and Enjoy.... :)

• 2015-03-01 10:22
  • utc4

hi guys how to change notification quick setting.........I can't able to customize it..the in advance

• 2015-02-24 13:22
  • rKHi

I recently updated to Android L. Currently the profiles available are All, Priority and None. If I want my phone to be silent and vibrate only, any idea how to do it?

• 2015-02-23 17:48
  • PyrT
Total of 2097 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto G Dual SIM.