This is only a simple smartphone, even u have any option to stop vibration afeter every notification, you can only take screen shot when u press volume down key with power button, at this time volume will down too,i can't understand they have no other option for this, getting irritated to Moto m.
Few positives but mostly not happy with this phone.
- lots of bugs. Sometimes the charging led indicator does not turn off after unplugging the charger.
- proximity sensor is buggy. Sometimes the screen doesn't light up when you take the phone away from your ear at the end of the call.
- battery life is average.
- charging is very slow. I have a 2.1 amp car charger that used to charge my Nexus 5 very quickly. Barely maintains the battery level for this phone. Usb charging from a laptop is also very slow. Have tried various cables, same result. The only way to charge a little quickly is to use the charger provided with the phone and not use the phone at the same time.
- very disappointing camera. Lots of people have mentioned this already.
- fingerprint scanner is slow and inaccurate if I compare it with a Nexus 5x, which is a much older phone.
- I don't know if this is a network issue,but the call quality sucks on 3g or 4g. Even when the phone is showing full signal, calls are always breaking up or dropping. On 2g I don't face this problem. (Airtel, delhi)
- not a slick experience,like i experienced using nexus devices.
My next phone is going to be Qualcomm.
If you are considering this, wait for moto g5 plus. And if you can't wait, look elsewhere.
Aravind, 24 Jan 2017Does MotoM support VoLTE 4g? Anyone tried using a Jio sim on this device? Please let me know. Yes it is working jio sim
Well , had a frustrating experience , ordered phone from flipkart on 16th of december and it started having problem on 22nd January , phone is not getting charged , and when i went to their customer service they gave the EPIC ANSWER and said "IT WILL TAKE DAYS TO REPLACE YOUR CHARGER"
Now all i can do is wait for their 15 days or i can buy any other phone
not happy with the phone nor with the customer service which they are providing
HoNeY 10, 25 Jan 2017I am planning to buy moto m worth buying it or not if the budget is around 18k to 19k If not... morePlease don't buy this mobile because the camera is worst ever i have seen i m already using moto g3, moto m camera quality is not even equal to g3. Front and back both camera is very very worst, also battery is very very poor when browse it stands only 6 hours only if u turn off mobile data it will lasts upto 10 hours and mobile is heating too much when in stand by mode also so please go for any other brands like redmi.... etc..
Brother I just received this phone..
you will see all good sides of this phone on net.
i will tell you another side which i feel every buyer should know.
after using for 8 hrs i see..
1. phone is little heating for no reason(normal operations without on charging)
2. Not found inbuilt MUSIC/Video player like samsung,micromax etc.
you have to use google's player where no equilliser and all setting found.
3. It does not supports 4K video Playback.
4. &..Main thing is this Phone has only one speaker, while at bottom you'll see 6 holes to both side of charging socket.
...On talking to Moto Customer service they told me, left hand side holes are just for design purpose no speaker is there.
if this points does not matters to you surely you can buy this phone,otherwise phone is best in class and soon it will get android 7.1.1 update.
I am planning to buy moto m worth buying it or not if the budget is around 18k to 19k
If not please suggest me options
Aravind, 24 Jan 2017Does MotoM support VoLTE 4g? Anyone tried using a Jio sim on this device? Please let me know. Yes bro it support volte.
A1 Camera, A1 Features, A1 Model
Overall very Very Nice mobile
camera qyality not good and sound like a horrible........ battery drains very fast
Does MotoM support VoLTE 4g? Anyone tried using a Jio sim on this device? Please let me know.
Hi guys... Is fingerprint option is working in moto m .. if yes let me know please, how to activate this feature...
If you consider GAMING as a criteria I'd suggest going for a phone with SNAPDRAGON CPU and ADRENO GPU. Although mid range phone's have Snapdragon 615-617 and not 808-820 yet 615-617 give good gaming performance than exynos or mediatek chipsets even when playing high end games. Snapdragon 615-617 phone's have heating issues I know. But any chipset that gives good gaming performance is bound to heat no big deal. No lagging effect while high end gaming on SNAPDRAGON-ADRENO. If you are looking for a gaming mid range go for Moto g4 Plus. Hope this helped