Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.3
8.2
8.1

Hi friends, Has anyone tried Tempered glass screen protector for Moto X? If so How's the screen quality compared to normal plastic ones?
I'm planning to buy Nillkin tempered protector, Is it good? or else Is there any good screen protector for this beast?
Please suggest me guys.....

• 2014-09-19 00:03
  • vLQT

moto x or lg g2????

• 2014-09-18 09:19
  • puib

> In reply to 3addull @ 2014-09-08 20:58 from nCih - click to readI bought a moto x from ebay - used but refurbished - looked like new 8 - 10 days to courier to NZ and upgraded to kit kat straight away. No problems. This is a neat device perfect size. fits in shirt pocket love the talk to me function and no battery waste on pivoting home screens and that kind of thing. do not want big phone like samsung or Iphone 6 etc. Actually an iPhone 4s body with all the iPhone 5s fruit would do me - that to me was perfect phone size..

• 2014-09-17 11:26
  • vxDk

hey frnds whic is the best site to buy moto x ????? ebay or flipkart??????

• 2014-09-14 15:01
  • rAUP

> In reply to RAJ @ 2014-09-12 21:25 from uZbc - click to readYes Raj, Aqi is correct about the LG G2. There is no doubt that the LG G2 beats all competitors in this range and also most flagship phones in the higher price range as-well.

Recommended phones in price range;

Between 15K to 20K = Moto X
Between 25K to 30K = LG G2
Between 35K to 45K = LG G3

I'm personally using the Moto X since my budget is within 20k.

• 2014-09-14 03:12
  • Pxp7

> In reply to 3addull @ 2014-09-11 12:36 from mTZp - click to readI would highly recommend the Lg g2. I have used moto x as well as several other phones but I can tell you that everything about the g2 is great. Much batter battery life and charges very fast. The only problem that I see with it is that the speakers aren't very loud. Basically the LG is very underrated when compared to lg g2. The g2 for example beats the s4 in every way and yet price wise you might find the s4 to be more expensive. Anyways I would say get the g2!

• 2014-09-13 15:29
  • myfx

which mobile i can buy in the range of 25000.

• 2014-09-12 21:25
  • uZbc

> In reply to godfather @ 2014-09-10 23:09 from ki1V - click to readhe grinds the latest version of kick at 4.4.4 has all kinds of bugs like one the alarm works but will freeze the screen and you cannot turn it off too you'll be in a Bluetooth phone call the screen will go dark after its 30 second time interval and you will not be able to end your phone call about powering off your phone other example put it on speaker phone again sometimes out after power off the phone so I had to go from 4.4.4 4.4.2 to get it to work properly and be able to make a phone call pathetic

• 2014-09-12 10:14
  • c}dt

Guys! I need help! Do U think its rational to buy Moto X when LG G2 and nexus 5 are in same price range?
How is the performance comparing to those?

• 2014-09-11 12:36
  • mTZp

I cant updated my Moto x to kitkat, any suggestion?

• 2014-09-10 23:09
  • ki1V

i purched 4 days back and the worst part is i am getting CALL LOG of only last 20nos.... Hell it is. request for some solution

• 2014-09-10 18:48
  • utG5

> In reply to chandra sekhar @ 2014-09-09 06:24 from rAMI - click to readEven my phone is having same issues

• 2014-09-10 04:36
  • rAfF

> In reply to chandra sekhar @ 2014-09-09 06:24 from rAMI - click to readFrom what you are describing, there might be some background app eating your battery.

Check if GPS (if you have high precision set in location, GPS will turn on when an app request the location). If you have Google Location Reporting enabled, try disabling it as well. In my Nexus S that was the reason why instead of 3 days the battery was lasting 8 hours... in standby.

I recommend you check you battery stats after leaving it in standby, for an hour or so, to track down the possible culprit.

I don't own this phone, but according to reviews and foruns, this phone eats through the battery when web browsing mainly because white is the pervalence in the screen when doing so (and this AMOLED screen is really hungry). If your favorite browser has a 'night' mode, try it out, might extend your battery for a few more hours.

That aside the battery is ok'ish, you should have 6 to 8 hours of continuous use, and around 40h of 'normal' use.

By 'normal' use I mean around 1h of web browsing per day, 30mins of messaging and 30mins of phone calls.

It should be able to last you through the day unless you browse or play a lot.

• 2014-09-10 00:37
  • TqYg

> In reply to Betty @ 2014-09-02 03:27 from 4J1e - click to readOne word awesome

• 2014-09-09 15:31
  • vGrW

I am using moto x since June. The main problem I m facing with this phone is draining of battery. On normal use my phone remains for 8-9 hours. On use of 3G it drains within 5-6hours. From 20% of battery to 1% it hardly takes 15-20min. Is anyone facing same problem?? I haven't had more apps or background running apps. I m so much disappointed with battery life. Except battery phone functioning was good.

• 2014-09-09 06:24
  • rAMI

> In reply to Gary5 @ 2014-09-08 15:01 from wiRk - click to readSamsung SUCKS! They jam product into the market without working out the bugs, I will NEVER own another one! Motorola Moto X is the best phone I have ever owned HANDS DOWN. I'm a Motorola customer for life!

• 2014-09-09 05:43

Battery: 3220m
SD Memory: Still Up To 2TB Memory Card

• 2014-09-08 23:44
  • 6PRs

I want to buy a new phone, I found that the moto X has almost same price as LG G2 and nexus 5!! Do U think picking moto X in such a condition is a rational choice?

• 2014-09-08 20:58
  • nCih

> In reply to Ela @ 2014-09-08 06:15 from ijii - click to readGo for Galaxy S4.

• 2014-09-08 15:01
  • wiRk

When I make a call through touch less control it doesn't enable the speaker phone...even though I have check it in the setting...

• 2014-09-08 07:23
  • YTYe
Total of 1607 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.