Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.1
8.0
7.9

> In reply to Spark @ 2015-07-03 15:29 from p354 - click to readHi Updated to 5.1. Battery draining very fast as compared to earlier KitKat version., Pl advice

• 2015-07-04 14:28
  • U{66

My Moto x doesnt have its active display anymore. Altough after updating to Lollipop it worked fine for 2 days but not any more. Do any one else facing this issue

• 2015-07-04 10:42
  • 9E1d

My first impresions after upgradeing my Moto X (XT1052) to Lollipop.
I'm a bit dissapointed that the hover over the screen to activate the display doesn't work anymore.
I'm still testing the phone but from what i can observe the battery backup is worse, it lasts less than on KitKat (for now).
And i have a question for those who updatet ther phones to lollipop. Near the newtorg signal icon I have an exclamation mark. What does that mean ?

• 2015-07-03 15:29
  • p354

Hi after reset do not update your apps then you would see how long your battery last. Mine last 3 days. If apps is updated it last only 8 hours. I have a XT1052

• 2015-07-03 11:47
  • fjUt

Updated to Android 5.1 on my Moto XT1052. Till now no issues but the battery is draining pretty quick as compared to KitKat. Rest all is fine and the new Moto Voice is pretty cool.

Anybody else having the battery issues??

• 2015-07-03 07:53
  • uuZ{

Updated to 5.1,OS is smooth but battery is not good,and have to try factory reset and will update remain..

• 2015-07-03 07:31
  • KAxT

I have 5.1 now for more then a week. Don't do it. The keybord is worse, it takes longer to charge the battery. The wave your hand over the phone hand gesture to turn on the display no longer works, The icon to turn on the speaker and hang up the phone is much smaller. The letters for the phonebook are smaller. The voice commands don't always react anymore, the whole experience does not feel like an improvement but a step back. Right now I wish I could go back to KitKat. The one positive is that the battery last longer. I did not get the chopping feature that is supposed to turn on a flash light and there is so much more negatives to list I just can't remember them all.

• 2015-07-03 02:16
  • r@M1

Last night I update OTA to 5.1, everything is great, but when I make a call, in call log says unknown number, anybody have a same issue? After update, i made a few factory restarts, wipe a cache and memory, and problem is still there. Have a retail xt1052

• 2015-07-02 18:43
  • snMD

does this deice get "M" update

• 2015-07-02 15:47
  • ut@5

Finally the day has come. My Moto x got Android 5.1. It takes nearly 1 hour to install. Upto now no big issue as such. It's like using a new phone altogether. Lollypop is as smooth as KitKat. Only one problem I faced that during updating my apps it got hanged 2 times. In my memory it never happened before with KitKat. On the whole UI is great, new things like notifications, Moto voice, material design are worth for waiting. So many new and beautiful things now my Moto has got. Anyhow I am not quite hopeful to get Android M so overall it must be the final update for this old horse. Now I noticed that voice commands are working batter but it is some what slow in typing. Upto now I have spend only few hours with it so after using it for few days I will try to give more update.

• 2015-07-02 14:26
  • 7j%7

Hows is the new lollipop for Moto X. Any lags or app crash??

• 2015-07-02 10:23
  • uuxj

Updated my Moto X(2013) last night. But after updation 3g network is not showing H+. Only H is showing.

Does Moto X support 4G? As airtel website says it not 4g ready phone.

• 2015-07-02 08:33
  • t}y2
  • F

I got my L 5.1 today

• 2015-07-02 04:09
  • YT1k

Lollipop update arrived. Guys what is the performance , is it better than previous....just want to confirm. What are the steps for upgrade without any problem.

• 2015-07-02 04:03
  • U$jj

> In reply to nagendra @ 2015-07-01 13:24 from M1vL - click to readYes...i got today ...check your mobile...

• 2015-07-02 03:14
  • vGKa

Finally wait is over... Today i got Lollipop update for Moto X 2013 in india... so happy today...

• 2015-07-02 03:13
  • vGKa

Yaa got it tonight here in india gona update tomorrow DP

• 2015-07-01 21:20
  • uvYu

> In reply to gaurav bigg @ 2015-06-28 19:49 from YT1e - click to readi did, wipe cache partition as well, but still the same

• 2015-07-01 19:54
  • PA7A

any one got lollipop update in india for moto x 1st gen ?

• 2015-07-01 13:24
  • M1vL
Total of 2180 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.