Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

12%

8.1
8.0
7.9

Do I go for moto x or lg g pro e980.?

• 2014-11-02 20:03
  • 6Q95

I purchased moto x1 without adapter on October 21. I want to know if I use other companies adapter will it be suitable to my device or will it damage my battery. Right now I'm using erd adapter with output 5.0 V & 1AMP.

Pls advise

• 2014-11-02 13:54
  • Hkta

> In reply to kishore @ 2014-11-01 03:08 from uwCC - click to readBro if you already like the look of m2 then I'll not stop you but m2 is only comparable to moto g and even against moto g it loses way behind in screen quality. pixel density (measured in ppi that you can find in display section of specifications of any phone). More the ppi better is screen to look at. M2 is good in every aspect except for ppi which is 229, way too less than moto g which is having 294.

Moto x doesn't falls in the category of moto g and m2. Its better than both of them in every aspect. It has touchless controls which work absolutely fine even with Indian accent (I use it a lot) and active display which shows time and notifications to you every time you jst touch the device or bring it out of ur pocket. Camera is something which usually sony offers better than motorola but frankly speaking difference is barely noticeable. On account of a very very slight camera quality difference you get a smoother product with very handy size and minimum bezels around screen and truly smart features and garunteed updates.

I think moto x is the best buy and specially in India these days the price is mouth watering. You can not expect this phone to be cheaper than this.

• 2014-11-01 17:36
  • utLQ

> In reply to kishore @ 2014-11-01 03:08 from uwCC - click to readBuy this its way more better than the phones u mentioned

• 2014-11-01 10:58
  • 8j0%

> In reply to kishore @ 2014-11-01 03:08 from uwCC - click to readGo for moto x. M2 is not a good mobile compared to moto x or moto g2

• 2014-11-01 10:43
  • vIHE

please suggest me what to buy xperia m2 or moto x or moto g2.
i am trying xperia m2 only because of its sleek design and purple colour. what i'm doing is right or not??

• 2014-11-01 03:08
  • uwCC

> In reply to Armas @ 2014-10-30 17:08 from Ls}K - click to readyou mean before it worked without wi fi or internet.?

• 2014-10-31 11:41
  • utLS

I need advice please.
I have updated from moto x voice command to moto voice doe's any one nows if this update has a benefit or is just a waste. Somebody told me that it only makes it requires wi fi or mobile connection for the use of this app. Making it useless to make voice commands without internet connection. Is that true?? Advice please!! :)

• 2014-10-30 17:08
  • Ls}K

BS

• 2014-10-30 15:41
  • Y2bv

overall this phone is so good
but
the main issue of this phone is battery and camera
I used my moto x1 phone to play candy crush for half hour its battery life drop 17-20%
its camera performance also not at the level of 18k phones
camera show too much noise in evening time

• 2014-10-29 18:01
  • wiUC

> In reply to mkhd @ 2014-10-23 06:07 from 7tWE - click to readI dont feel that you'll get much difference in camera but ya there will be some differnce. So dont expect too much and if you are only shifting because of camera then I dont think you should do so. But there are some other things that you may like eg.- most advanced voice control, active display, and size of the phone is obviously best for one hand with minimum plastic bezels and large screen.

• 2014-10-29 16:19
  • utLN

> In reply to sanjay @ 2014-10-28 19:28 from tYVQ - click to readdepends on price. I think at just 18k moto x is an obvious choice. Although difference is not much.

• 2014-10-29 16:11
  • utLN

> In reply to abhishek @ 2014-10-27 20:25 from Y}}2 - click to readHa ha, ask Apple your question.

• 2014-10-29 08:26
  • sp3W

phone without sd card slot??? without fm radio?? how could it work

• 2014-10-27 20:25
  • Y}}2

> In reply to shyam @ 2014-10-26 10:26 from 7jV5 - click to readMoto x... Couse need to live wit upgrades..

• 2014-10-27 08:40
  • 7wDX

> In reply to jay @ 2014-10-26 04:07 from rKTc - click to readI live in South Africa and brought in a Moto X Developer Edition from Miami and I get the updates without a problem. You should too.

• 2014-10-26 21:04
  • rvmb

Moto x or note 3 neo??

• 2014-10-26 10:26
  • 7jV5

Hi. I have moto x Verizon. Can I update this phone in India. Please tell me.

• 2014-10-26 04:07
  • rKTc
Total of 2112 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.