Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

16%

8.2
8.1
8.0

> In reply to Motorola fans @ 2013-11-25 01:48 from 3bm% - click to read....and Ring Tone should be 75db and audio volume of speaker be 67db.....and this should be made available in INDIA also. Motorola come back to INDIA.

• 2013-12-31 05:04
  • X}62

First post as a smartphone user. Previously owning a HTC Nexus One and just switching over from the GS3 uppgraded to Android 4.3. Now I own a Moto X, really loving my X! I'm a small business owner in transportation who uses a routing app and GPS and I also listen to Sirius Xm on my phone.....that's a lot of stuff going on while placing/receiving calls of clients.
Phone off charger from 0600 to 1030, battery remaining was 72%!!! My old Nexus and GS3 would have been down to 40% or less easily. This phone is a beast on efficiency. It's not laggy and has yet to LOCK up on me (GS3)! Radio and music are great via head phones and bluetooth (Motorola Whisper 2). Still getting used to Google Now, which I use in conjunction with Speaktoit Assistant. T-Mobile user in Hampton Roads, no dropped calls, just all around great phone. Best I've had in the smartphone era, grown up handset for adults, does the job and then some. No photos as of yet, will up date if needed on next post.

• 2013-12-30 17:26
  • 4GHv

> In reply to meso111 @ 2013-12-21 22:11 from rtyJ - click to readyes . all motorola phone have led notification

• 2013-12-30 09:57
  • L6%a

When available in malaysia??

• 2013-12-28 22:33
  • K1F2

> In reply to meso111 @ 2013-12-21 22:11 from rtyJ - click to readNo it doesn't; it relies on the active notifications feature for notifications. You get used to not having the LED pretty fast, though.

• 2013-12-23 20:59
  • qGrU

Cannot get it to connect to my smart tv wirelessly....It was sold to me telling me they would upgrade software so it could use motocast and yet here I sit with no motocast. This was the main reason I need phone. I make deliveries and need gooogle maps on my smart tv in van. Thanks for a two year waste of time and money.

• 2013-12-22 17:17
  • 4qJ}

Does it have an led notification??

• 2013-12-21 22:11
  • rtyJ

Mhl support?? not work

• 2013-12-16 23:12
  • Jq3F
  • F

Hey gsmarena. Please complete the specification and full review of Moto X specially I wanna know the "SUN LIGHT CONTRAST RATIO". Look forward to full review of Motto X. Thanks in advance.

• 2013-12-15 15:32
  • 3bT}

why doesnt this phone have a notificiation sound that you have a text message while youre talking.

• 2013-12-13 19:00
  • iUMY

really best. but no find in iran. i want this

• 2013-12-13 15:51
  • av{I

this is a great handset
if u want an portable and usefull alrounder phone but moto x
this phone had everything
great battery backup and good for one handed operation
if anyone will use this they will never go for another phone
time to say hello!moto

• 2013-12-11 04:56
  • rAQ%

Since i have moto x, i dont miss my stolen s4 anymore, its run smoother than any other android phone that i have, it have great gaming performance, its perfect size, great quality screen and build, the only thing that is good but not the best is the camera but that is something that i can live with it, sorry for my english, and greetings from argentina, best phone i ever owned

• 2013-12-10 16:56
  • KpSv

it´s almost an excellent phone despite de the fact that there is no card slot, what is it intteted to be? an Iphone?

• 2013-12-09 16:11
  • LwWg

most advanced smartphone on the market for 2013

• 2013-12-09 09:58
  • kBIr

> In reply to Anne @ 2013-11-18 20:41 from 9Ch1 - click to readLaugh Out Loud! read the manual.. -.-

• 2013-12-05 21:21
  • Ydg}

> In reply to jacksparrow @ 2013-12-04 11:20 from t1$L - click to readwhen will release the price.release the details of all model prices.

• 2013-12-05 07:35
  • Uqqn

noting advance guys ...v r in 4g gnrtion sooooo ugly tis phone and tis is not enough for us..,....don't be child

• 2013-12-04 11:20
  • t1$L

way not come to Europe, it's a great phone

• 2013-12-03 21:49
  • 0Uv1

> In reply to jt @ 2013-11-29 06:01 from 0a@r - click to readHey thanks for the suggestion, but I want to know if u personally used any adapters in any of your phone, cuz from my own personal experience, adapters are cheaply plastic made, they don't fit properly, and so while using one it got stuck and damaged my Nokia N8 phone, from then on I don't use them. Not just me, many reviews where people complain about how their phones also broke bcuz of stuck adapters. So, I KNOW of the solution, but its not practical.

• 2013-11-29 22:21
  • YgTq
Total of 1018 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.