Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

17%

8.2
8.2
8.1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-23 17:47 from 3sE3 - click to readI loved this device too. I just used it for 3+ days and really enjoyed using it. If I get chance, definetly would like to buy it again. Still researching if the problem was with only the device I bought or ...

Thanks all for your feedback. Appreciate it.

• 2014-04-26 09:21
  • U@LE

> In reply to Viji @ 2014-04-23 12:59 from w49f - click to readNot having any problems with mine :) ordered direct through motorola website

• 2014-04-26 04:09
  • jQEi

The Moto X is by far one of the best android experiences I have had. I have used the note 3, s4, droid razr, and htc one, but have found the simple approach with a very user friendly UI. If the specs seem mediocre compared to the newer phones, do not be drawn away, as the moto X is on par with all other devices except for the camera in some types of photos. Overall, the moto x has been a great android phone for me and I continue to use it on a daily basis (regular use, averaging 14 hrs with 40% remaining).

• 2014-04-26 03:56
  • 4ZIm

I've had this device for about 2 weeks, and I'm ready to get rid of it. A majority of the web pages do NOT open, goes offline often. I've owned a note 2, 3, and galaxy s3 & 4. I've also owned HTC series. I'm ready to own a Lumia 1020. Screen size is to small and when someone send me a pic via text, it refuses to download. Never again!

• 2014-04-25 14:08
  • 4$%P

are there any problems with moto x and which 1 is good grand2 or moto x plz suggest me frndz

• 2014-04-25 08:22
  • 2SQT

> In reply to san @ 2014-04-20 08:58 from uuRC - click to readCamera is average. Not upto mark for a 10mp but blame it on the camera app. They r gonna improve it in 4.4.3 update soom

• 2014-04-25 08:21
  • rA6g

> In reply to satya kiran @ 2014-04-23 09:56 from IaDe - click to readTry mxplayer with armv7 neon addon. No problem in playing 1024p videos on my device

• 2014-04-25 08:16
  • rA6g

This phone is super cool n bang for bucks. I hav been using for a month now no lagg/ hang problems thanks to stock android. Facing minor issues like battery heating and draining and network drops but those are bugs in 4.4.2 kitkat. They will be eliminated soon in 4.4.3 update. As for battery issues. Contact customer care. They will give u some direction on how to charge and you will see the battery life improved to some extent.

Abt performance. This dev gives a strong competetion to other high end devices which r costlier than moto x. Search for Atutu benchmarks

• 2014-04-25 08:13
  • rA6g

is there any problem with moto x plz tell me friends
which 1 is good moto x or grand2

• 2014-04-25 08:09
  • 2SQT

> In reply to plk @ 2014-04-24 05:51 from Px%E - click to readAmong all the brands you pick Samsung to compare? I daresay Samsung Galaxy S5 cant beat half the fluidity of this device. This phone is like the ultimate mode of Dual Core, not comparing x86 processors such as Intel Atom(asus zenfone series for example). If you picked HTC or LG I'd be less furious. Then again, everyone have their own opinion. I don't side any brand, therefore I use Nexus. ALL of them.

• 2014-04-25 03:59
  • IVK1

> In reply to plk @ 2014-04-24 05:51 from Px%E - click to readU are the first person to write a negative post about moto x, it is unfortunate that u got this phone. Bad luck Buddy.

• 2014-04-24 18:59
  • XNtq

> In reply to plk @ 2014-04-24 05:51 from Px%E - click to readMoto X houses a 10.0-megapixel CLEAR PIXEL (RGBC) camera.Moto X is assembled in the U.S. Many components come from suppliers around the world, but the final production of Moto X takes place in the U.S

• 2014-04-24 16:20
  • K6uP

> In reply to satya kiran @ 2014-04-23 09:56 from IaDe - click to readtry VLC app....It wont lag anymore

• 2014-04-24 07:52
  • PTi3

this phone is purely china dont go for it
what i am telling is right or not?
the china means you can compare the sony and smasung they have made there own camera modules like in sony( sony exnor, htc ultra pixel) or etc but this phone having 10mp universal camera lens universal means its chines lens and i am cheeking this mobile screen was not too sensitive compare the samsung and sony mobiles then why?
and its not led notification and who wants to touchless controls? samsung touchwizi ui is far better than this?
even spares also not avalible in the market and the resale value also too low?
if you check and compare the other mobiles then comment otherwise be silent
even my grand 2 is far better than this but if anyone having high amount i will suggest galaxy s4

• 2014-04-24 05:51
  • Px%E

> In reply to Viji @ 2014-04-23 12:59 from w49f - click to readI love the phone.. Looks cool (and expensive) can't wait to have it!

• 2014-04-23 17:47
  • 3sE3

I bought White MotoX on FlipKart and I had to exchange first one and returned the exchanged cell phone finally.
First device had following issues.
1> Severe heating issues while charging, using any application(Camera, WhatsApp etc).
2> Had problems detecting the sim. I had to restart the phone every time to make it active.
3> Had usage marks(Black in color) on the back side.

2nd Device
2> Phone use to stop response in the middle of conversation. Had to restart the cell to get it Online.
3> No response while it gets heated.

I returned it back to flipkart and I am getting refund.

Went through several threads on internet and I see many people facing same issues.

Could somebody advise if this is problem with all Cell phones?

Thanks.

• 2014-04-23 12:59
  • w49f

hi friend im facing a serious lag while playing .mkv files, does anyone facing the same issue? any resolution plz?

• 2014-04-23 09:56
  • IaDe

Hi Guys im facing lag when playing .mkv files do u find the same issue?, Please let me know

• 2014-04-23 09:12
  • IaDe

> In reply to guribains @ 2014-04-22 12:44 from wiSj - click to readcheck with ur network provider issue willm be fixed

• 2014-04-23 09:05
  • IaDe

how is it battery back-up? anybody can confirm

• 2014-04-23 07:02
  • KADR
Total of 1452 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.