Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

19%

8.2
8.2
8.1

some of the users say that the MOTO X screen breakage is high and MOTO does not replace it - and it cost Rs 10K

• 2014-06-17 08:53
  • UNVc

> In reply to maaaaa @ 2014-06-12 12:01 from 2@tU - click to readThat's what is comes with. If you don't like it there are dozens of other music players on the Play Store

• 2014-06-16 20:53
  • rveu

when moto x 32 gb is going to launch in india

• 2014-06-16 16:21
  • wdLX

> In reply to anil @ 2014-06-16 09:15 from K6tc - click to readyes you right . you get nokia 1100
crazy man

• 2014-06-16 16:18
  • L6Zn

> In reply to anil @ 2014-06-16 09:15 from K6tc - click to readYo anil if you r looking for a radio in a phone then better take any basic set of nokia!! You r spending 23k and you r searching for a radio lol !!

• 2014-06-16 13:51
  • Xu@{

I am taking out my time for those who are interested in this Phone: 4 Months ago! I ordered mine with a walnut back and a custom text at the back.
I have used most of the smartphones nokias samsungs iphones blackberries for the past decade. But I was kind of excited for the option given to me to design my own phone. I will be brief and give you guys a pure non biased honest review from my experience:
You can see rating given to this phone exactly reflects the way my experience was with it. design and handling is perfect for my hands no other phone has that accurate and perfect fit in the hand the screen is also good.
Motorola has perfected the touchless control it works so well that can only be said in words! it knows when you are driving and it just works tremendously its simply best. the moment you pick it the lock sign appears so no need of touching power button. its clean interface is smooth. the touchless googlenow is the first in the history of cellphones. it recognizes your voice immediately although I had to re-record my voice at first it was waking up whenever I said ok in my dailylife lol.
to open camera is working at its best but I wish the photo quality was also as best, its not. its ok though. but I think if you want an outstanding camera the you should go for 1020 I don't consider the galaxy zoom as a phone (pardon me if there are any loyalists out there but its simply not a phone even if you can make calls with it lol)\
the front camera is a bit darker when it comes to Skype calls.
the call quality is best the loudspeaker is fair enough just as good as on iphone or Samsung s series.
with new update 4.4.3 its even more smoother I wonder whats the need for octa cores if this thing is running the best android latest version flawlessly it never froze on me I haven't installed any crap that android has allowed on its playstore rather than a few irresistible and useful aps.
the keypad is nice the swipe works great. its not for the average joe its for everyone who want a decent and uniquely looking custom made phone its built for your daily life use a practical phone.
battery lasts a full day on fair amount of use. camera is acceptable video is good. And Yes!!!! durability omg its tougher than it looks! dropped it a couple of time with no noticeable marks. I am enjoying this phone and wandering why are they releasing x+ what will I do ... I think I will keep it as a remembrance of the 14 February gift cause I got it the same day with a card roses are red tulips are blue this Moto X was made just for You!

• 2014-06-16 13:25
  • p}a6

moto x is very bad phone because radio is not available in it.

• 2014-06-16 09:15
  • K6tc

Is it single SIM or double SIM ? pl. confirm

• 2014-06-16 08:57
  • te3p

hey i m vijay i wanted to know that which phone is better in this range moto x,t2,htc816 ?

• 2014-06-15 09:04
  • utBH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-12 09:03 from tUrj - click to readits 16 gb is available for 23999/- on flipkart

• 2014-06-15 05:53
  • X0xR

The major drawback of moto x is that it dosen't supports adobe flash which prohibits you to see video on your browser. Since its football season and sonysix would allow live streaming i was unable to enjoy that.

• 2014-06-13 23:36
  • vbyV

Does moto x is having music player,i found only google play music plzzz help.

• 2014-06-12 12:01
  • 2@tU

is moto x 64gb going to launch in india or not. if yes when the launch date.

• 2014-06-12 09:03
  • tUrj

> In reply to Abhimanyu @ 2014-06-11 12:48 from vbys - click to readNo lag at all... Touch feel is also awesme. 24 hours on 3g ... what more u need!

• 2014-06-11 18:55
  • XM@F

gues please check this link and see the screenshot.r all facing purple color in low display? see if all have the same issue and do reply me or else i need to replace my product. pleas help me and do reply.

• 2014-06-11 17:17
  • utXx

Is the touch response good? And how is the overall performance of the device? Does it lag?

• 2014-06-11 12:48
  • vbys

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-09 18:58 from uvN% - click to readeven your phone has that problem of purple display in low brightness?

• 2014-06-11 10:54
  • utXC
Total of 1798 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.