Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

19%

8.2
8.2
8.1

> In reply to Deeps @ 2014-04-02 19:51 from t}cr - click to readMotorola changes the batter for $100. Or you could toss your phone and buy a new one (which is precisely why they made the battery non-serviceable by the user).

• 2014-04-03 06:15
  • qa56

Hi,

Moto g/moto x comes with moulded battery..
After 1 year battery dried means whats the solution?

how to replace battery for moto g / moto x?

• 2014-04-02 19:51
  • t}cr

Is it having any dual sim version

• 2014-04-02 15:49
  • M66B

> In reply to NIK 88 @ 2014-04-01 15:55 from 6%FB - click to readhi,

i have:
1. Teckfusion Twinwoofer (good mids and highs along with clear lows).
2. Sennheiser CX 175
3. Sennheiser PX 90

And as a speaker i use Harmon Kardon Soundstick III.

Currently own Motorola Atrix 2 (music output is pretty bad compared to ipad 4)

And since these are not available in stores, cannot check them.

almost a year back, check the quality of lumia 710 with my Sony that i had back then. Lumia smoked my Atrix 2. Till date i never utter a word abt audio quality of my Atrix 2. It left me embarrassed!

• 2014-04-02 11:20
  • Rxu6

How is the battery life of this phone? and with 3g usage for how long does it last?

• 2014-04-02 09:20
  • u1yA

the best phone ever, Moto X is almost the perfect phone. When you have it in your hands you know that is special made for you.

• 2014-04-01 21:58
  • sXUw

> In reply to Chayan18885 @ 2014-04-01 11:10 from Rxu6 - click to readMay I know what kind of earphone do you have. I may follow you to buy one. Thank you

• 2014-04-01 15:55
  • 6%FB

How is the music output of the phone with quality earphone. I do have a collection of expensive earphones and i am an audiophile. Will be be using only flac.
Thus was interested to know the audio out with an earphone.
Not concerned about the speaker output (as i will never use it for music).

• 2014-04-01 11:10
  • Rxu6

frnds I am confused between moto x and nexus 5 so pleas suggest me which mob. I should buy and also whether nexus and motox support otg and total memory available for user from 16 gb of nexus 5 and moto x

• 2014-04-01 06:23
  • 7wx0

> In reply to Rak @ 2014-03-31 08:57 from IaRx - click to readPlus your 50 gigs free for 2 years, courtesy of Google.

• 2014-04-01 00:25
  • q2bi

Does Moto X have 4G in India ?? Is it worth to buy a 16 GB which has only 10 GB for usage for 23999 ??

• 2014-03-31 08:57
  • IaRx

The smaller phone is what makes it appealing to me. I want the ability to fit the phone in my pocket and still live an active lifestyle. I want a phone that compliments my lifestyle, not have it dominate it. I think we need more mid-sized phones such as the Moto X and some of the various maker's minis. If you have a desk job or don't do physical work, the larger format phones could make sense.

• 2014-03-30 16:59
  • jG53

good to see motorola rising up again...moto x is awesome in its specs and build quality

• 2014-03-30 13:14
  • vTQi

> In reply to Ged @ 2014-03-27 03:12 from n1Hh - click to readDude! M using moto x. Since 20th march! Niether its gets lag nor its geting heated up! Camera quality is excellent both front and back!

• 2014-03-30 05:46
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Johnny @ 2014-03-24 13:16 from NFxk - click to readHi Johnny,

Thanks for your review,it was of great help.Need one clarification,What all do you get in the box(Do we get headset),and i have seen some people saying that the phone gets heated up ,,kindly comment on that so that it will be help full.....also wanna know how is the music quality in headset and the speakers...

Thanks in Advance...

• 2014-03-29 21:27
  • rKHn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-27 09:34 from vbMJ - click to read12 gb aprox.

• 2014-03-29 16:27
  • LJ4F

If you guys haven't tried it hands on, please don't make a quick assumption. It is unhealthy especially for the one who rely on other people experience using this smartphones.
No need to badmouth other brands, if you are a loyalist to certain brand, then it is fine but attacking others are just wrong.

• 2014-03-29 16:08
  • KZ8E

> In reply to sanjeev @ 2014-03-27 07:28 from PA7c - click to readU can buy s4 or moto x. But i prefer is moto x

• 2014-03-29 07:45
  • vQ{r

I love this phone. I transferred all my contacts from my previous phone to this one but can't figure out to sync them with my car Bluetooth. I've actually gone to each contact, settings, shared, bluetooth and assumed that they would be there when I made a call from my care, BUT THEY AREN'T.

Can someone advise me on how I accomplish this task.

Thank you.

• 2014-03-28 20:27
  • RuSr

I bought this phone a week back and love to have it, A must have phone these days it has all the features what i looked for excellent phone but one thing its getting heated up while charging is it a problem ?
rest is fine all the phones heatup while using some apps a little but this one is cool but while charging the phone and charger both heated up extremely technical guys need to look in to it except that its the best phone in the market now a days

• 2014-03-28 18:02
  • KSe1
Total of 1435 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.