Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

16%

8.2
8.1
8.0

I think, moto DVX would come with Android 4.4.

• 2013-10-17 08:18
  • 2@Se

I think its gud

• 2013-10-16 22:54
  • vQ%M

I think its good

• 2013-10-16 22:50
  • vQ%M

wish motorola gets back in the indian market they make innovative phones

• 2013-10-16 11:57
  • bCd9

> In reply to dubious @ 2013-09-13 08:38 from MYbg - click to readLatest spec moto x.get out of here
Snapdragons4 pro>snapgragon 600>snapdragon800

• 2013-10-16 07:04
  • ttvP

Moto is best....but wen will be come in india??

• 2013-10-14 15:14
  • vQ%5

Best cellphone ever launched by Motorola. Google did make a good job on that. I hope Motorola Brazil provide the update as fast as possible. The camera is quite good, but it does need an update.

• 2013-10-13 03:12
  • Lp%w

i hope motorolla dvx use ips lcd, removeable battery, have sd slot, and have same internal hardware.

• 2013-10-12 15:33
  • 6$$q

Yesterday was released October 11 in Colombia motorola moto X, its sales success was remarkable after the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy s4. I and I have mine This phone is fantastic, I recommend

• 2013-10-11 23:36
  • LA7x

I had the Droid X and switched to the Moto X a week ago. I miss the Droid X. I have made at least 5 butt calls in a week, never with the Droid X. I REALLY REALLY miss the FM radio. Missed most of the Red Sox game this week. HUGE mistake by Google, internet is great but it isn't everything!

I liked the 1 button speed dialing on #1-9. Moto X has a version as a widget, but the screen defaults there and I end up butt calling.

Putting the phone on mute also turns off the vibration if you get a phone call. Not good. It does not mute the alarm, like the phone call it used to vibrate but no sound.

• 2013-10-10 17:32
  • IjSP

If they would release it in Europe I would buy me one...however I still think my Nexus 4 is a better alternative (cheaper,better looking display IMO and higher display's PPI density,the Nexus 4 just looks so gorgeous and it feels amazing in hand and it runs as smooth as the Moto X )

• 2013-10-10 15:21
  • nxS5

Ive had this phone for a month now and I got to tell you is just awesome, at first I wasn't sure because of the hardware characteristics, but the phone is super fast, I've never had any problems, and the software is just awesome, the smart notifications are great. I love the phone, in my opinion is far better than the S4 or the HTC One. I've had both of them and I must say the Moto X is a lot better, maybe is not as flashy with the big S4 screen or the HTC alumium unibody, but the overall user experience is the best by far.

• 2013-10-09 06:15

4. Support 64bits or 128bits
5. Adreno 330
6. 2880MAh
7. The kevlar back
8. 13mp or 12 mp carl zeiss lens.

Well.... let's go back in 2011 when they release MOTOROLA XT928

• 2013-10-09 05:05
  • RK3D

Any Idea when exactly the price drop will be happening. Once it happens I will definitely buy it.

• 2013-10-08 22:52
  • smSJ

Yeah Windows since it born is always have security issue, but it always sold

• 2013-10-05 19:16
  • 61vd

i think this phone will be very very good then all phone

wp is very bad

• 2013-10-05 08:04
  • t}HH

> In reply to Robin @ 2013-10-02 09:48 from 2CdJ - click to readPhone is just about hardware. It also user experience and eco-systems. I have no beef about Android. It's got security issues. But generally, one can avoid it without doing dumb things. The one that bugs me is how Motorola tread their existing customer. I am speaking as a long time Motorola Phone owner. I had their first handheld that I paid $2500 for. I also got their Atrix 4G, Driod 4 and Droid Razr. In the case of the Atrix. They promised Android 4 and then turned their back on it. It's a nice phone with to Lapdock concept. and they first neglected it then killed it. The Droid 4 and Razr share the same problem. They purposely broke the 16GB internal storage into 2 8GB pieces. It limited the App one can install(Some must be in phone memory) and whatever could be moved to SD ended up on the second 8GB partition. Made the external SD for media only. I am going to get an old flip phone if I can find one. And bring a 8" tablet with a full OS...Like Ubuntu.

• 2013-10-04 19:45
  • YeFx

Very Fat.

• 2013-10-02 22:10
  • LLME

if you check these specifications with iPhone 5 or 4, you will be amazed. It is surely a device which can give iPhone a tough fight. If motorola releases it worldwide, i think it will break iPhone records. Check the comparison here: http://www.motoask.com/motorol...x-t7490.html

• 2013-10-02 09:48
  • 2CdJ

Hi,friends.I read some of the opinions!Unfortunately I don,t have access to motorola phones!?All together I get all of my information about the x here and there!I think it,s an acceptable high-end phone with the some higher price and limited to 16 and 32 gb internal memory slotless!Hopefully to attract more the satisfactions of the costumers and to modify the minor flaws,in next x plus,I hope it install the memory slot and brings down the price to access the power of resitanace in the crowded markets of giants and even some top Chinese high-end smartphones makers!!!?Ofcourse with the good management and powerful public relations!The mere goals of my opinions are not just to criticize biasedly but the improvements ,cares and sensible changes hopefully!I love whomever makes the better and best for the sake of people and knowledge,morally and matterially!Thanks all who read and car+gsm!

• 2013-10-01 22:16
  • a3bk
Total of 1019 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.