Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.2
8.2
8.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-02 15:12 from 6Phm - click to readit is compatible with lollypop..if moto E like low power phone can run lollypope then why not moto x?

• 2015-03-03 08:57
  • X{9k

it does support Android 5.X

• 2015-03-03 02:17
  • sSxx

The motherboard of Moto x that we purchased went bad in 40 days of purchase. Either a bad product or design or bad quality control. The repair center says mother board has to be changed. First time such a bad experience with an expensive phone

• 2015-03-02 15:33
  • KApt
  • F

> In reply to Karthik Muvendhar @ 2015-03-01 15:21 from Hkt% - click to readBro it not compatible lollipop if compatible Motorola have been lunched
My suggestion purchase other newly software supporting device

• 2015-03-02 15:12
  • 6Phm

> In reply to Karthik Muvendhar @ 2015-03-01 15:21 from Hkt% - click to readKarthik Muvendhar @ Thanks for your comments. i am looking to get this phone but i am a bit concerned abt its camera. pls throw some more light regarding the camera like colour accuracy, focusing etc. Thanks indeed.

• 2015-03-01 16:36
  • p6s0

Dear Friends, I have been using this moto X 1st Gen mobile since August 2014. This review is purely based on my experience with this device.
Build Quality:
Feels premium, compact for a 4.7 inch screen, not so heavy, has nice grip in hands. There were some nick and scratches on the outer rim and back panel because I dropped it about three or four times from an average height of 2 foot on a concrete floor that doesn't has a smooth fininsh. nothing happened to the screen/display so far.
Battery:
I make around a hundred calls totaling 2 hrs of talk time, 3G ON all the time, 1hr of music playback at bed time, around 30 mins of flashlight on almost everyday, it lasts for the whole day.
Touchless control:
Best feature but doesn't work correct almost 98 percent of the time. Gets activated even when you don't say the closest of the words to 'Okay Google Now'. It irritates by frequently turning ON even when you conversate with someone, in a classroom, when you list to a TV NEWS channel, etc...Damn good feature that doesn't works properly.
Camera Quality:
With many recent updates in the software, the output of the camera is very appreciative. I used to take a lot of photos of worn out or damaged spare parts (automobile components) to show them to vehicle owners for getting service approval through whatsapp. The clarity of the pictures in HDR mode and Flashlight are good.
Speed of the phone:
Pretty fast. I have not noticed any significant lags in the transition of menus or apps. I am not a mobile phone gamer. For an everyday usage, the phone is fast enough.

Thank you for paying attention and reading this review. Hope it helps a lot.

• 2015-03-01 15:21
  • Hkt%

Hey guys moto x is best rather tha samsung and micromax if you want your mobile is running well with heavy apps without hang you can get moto x.

• 2015-02-28 18:44
  • PUE5

> In reply to gaurav bigg @ 2015-02-26 16:10 from Xu41 - click to readcan we update android

• 2015-02-28 15:55
  • 2SVd

please tell me where i buy Moto X

• 2015-02-28 07:17
  • 2SCJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-22 03:25 from KSib - click to readHey guy don't be panic Motorola made its promise. MOTO G 1st gen getting L update. What about Samsung, HTC and Sony they sell there phone in high price but not provide update.Only high end device will get update.

• 2015-02-26 16:10
  • Xu41

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-23 06:54 from bCdN - click to readMoto X is the perfect smart phone lag free experience over samsung smart phone.

• 2015-02-26 16:04
  • Xu41

will it work on wind mobile in canada??

• 2015-02-25 03:43
  • r7Q5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-21 19:08 from 3cit - click to readhahaha samsung iz going down guys. Moto ultra iz best...

• 2015-02-23 22:21
  • sSxy

I like my moto x ,good performance ,things that I don't like about its the shape I don't think its very practical due to the back curve shape feels like your losing your grip of the phone and when you place it over a flat surface rocks up, down, side to side motion making hard to pressed the keys or navigate, plus the apps from android like voice mail etc not the bestand I would still like to see my banner, or badge number on my notifications then believe me would be the perfect phone ,would never get rid of but until then have my doubts thank you hope something gets done.

• 2015-02-23 21:27
  • jBu7

can any buddy tell me plez. how to use hotspot tethring in ultra droid maxx. i can,t share my net. its share and connect also but 2nd person can,t browsing by my ultra droid maxx. plez tell me the procedure of tethring hotspot...
my gmail i.d azeemleo124@gmail.com
thanks alot plez help me..

• 2015-02-23 17:38
  • uZaU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-23 06:54 from bCdN - click to readMoto ultra maxx is best. Great battery and great storage.. buy it and enjoy it

• 2015-02-23 17:37
  • uZaU

#MotorolaCheats

Motorola Customer Service Centre Refused to repair within warranty period

I had bought MotoX 1st Gen mobile phone 3 months back. It suddenly stopped displaying anything on my screen. It is to note that I had not dropped it. In other words, there is no physical damage. You can also verify the same in attached actual image of my mobile.

I visited Motorola customer service centre. As expected(In case of any problem they will change either motherboard or display), they said its display has problem and it will cost me Rs.12500. Over that they will not give me any written proof about mobile diagnosis saying that Motorola said so. The other guy asks for some sort of certificate from service centre about the problem. But the service centre guy won't give any proof(It is obvious otherwise they will be exposed for looting the customers).

Thanks.
Adarsh K.

• 2015-02-23 10:49
  • PIYK

I am planning to buy moto x mobile but I am confused between samsung s4 and this phone(moto x).Which one is better?Plz help

• 2015-02-23 06:54
  • bCdN

• 2015-02-23 06:53
  • bCdN
Total of 2046 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.