Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

11%

8.3
8.2
8.1

go for motoX at this price range! 2gb ram, x8 mobile computing system(1.7ghz dual core krait processor + quadcore adreno 320 gpu + 2 extra cores for low power processing)..zero lag, 10mp front cam(very good in low light), 2mp front cam(enuf for video calls), scratch resistant gorilla glass, AMOLED display(vibrant and excellent colour reproduction), battery lasts 1 day with medium usage, 16gb non expandable memory(who cares when usb otg is supported..anyways better than t2 ultra's arnd 5gb storage bcoz more hd games can b installed), android kitkat(latest o.s), and the best part is the 3 standout features- Active display(no need to unlock phone for reading notifications), Touchless control(this phone is always listening to you..the best standout feature which may really surprise people) and Moto assist for driving, sleeping and meetings! This phone goes for user experience instead of heavy high-end specs..a flagship phone from motorola at the price of t2 ultra..quite a steal! m personally using this phone and i must say.. truly, this phone is called Iphone of androids!

• 2014-04-19 17:54
  • tA{3

> In reply to Bass Boy @ 2014-04-17 22:27 from sXeJ - click to readIf you have the money its worth to buy the moto X instead of the Moto G, the adreno 320 GPU on it, the extra 1GB of RAM (2GB x 1GB), the better camera (10MP x 5MP) and the 3 intelligent contextual features from the X: Active notifications, Always listening voice commands (Ok Google Now) and the camera gesture. Those are great features that make a great difference.

• 2014-04-19 13:14
  • 8MFd

Best Phone.no lags.super fast processing.very good camera and good low light condition.and love the design.speaker volume is superb.battery life perfect for me.is this dual core? i dont belive this.coz it very responsive for any commmand.its a true dual core ever made.thanks moto

• 2014-04-19 11:34
  • X}tP

what is the differences between moto G and moto X
because I am buying Moto G, so that's y give suggestion which one is the best ?

• 2014-04-19 07:21
  • bENP

> In reply to abhy @ 2014-04-14 08:41 from PAYm - click to readhow

• 2014-04-18 19:09
  • fCx{

How much different is this phone to the Moto G? Is it really worth spending more money to get? I like the sound of the touchless control but other than that is there anything else that the 'normal user' would notice?I'm in the UK so i can't get Moto Maker. Thanks

• 2014-04-17 22:27
  • sXeJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-20 17:28 from J%Ia - click to readNo sd card. But you are expand memory via otg..

• 2014-04-17 21:20
  • 9Cqa

dear friends.please tell me how much it costs to replace the battery of moto x? ?please reply as early as posible,thanking you all

• 2014-04-17 20:04
  • utK1

I have pur moto x. I n facing a severe software error in it. The auto rotate feature doesn't switch back from horizontal to vertical mode.

Guys plz check this feature before buying..

• 2014-04-17 12:53
  • rANP

this is real expensive sont t2 is betteri bought it n imj real happy now

• 2014-04-17 12:33
  • uwgM

which one is best moto x?sony t2 ultra? nd tell me how's moto x battery life?

• 2014-04-17 10:05
  • uvJt

Hey,
Guys need your urgent help.

I love this phone and have been waiting to buy it for a long time. I prefer the customized version from Moto Maker that is available in US only and not in other countries. My friend is due to travel from US to Dubai by end of this month and I can finally get my hands on the customized version.

Before continuing please bear that my knowledge on this subject is very new.

I have few concerns. I live in UAE where the freq bands by the network provider are 900&1800 Mhz for GSM, 2100 Mhz UMTS, and LTE 3&7 (1800& 2600 Mhz). My concerns are:

1. I doubt the 4G will work. I think Moto x supports a different band for LTE/4G than the one supported by network providers in UAE. So the 4g will not work for Moto X in Dubai correct?
2. If 4G does not work, will the Moto x function with the 3G service provided by network providers here?

I dont know if I understand this topic thoroughly, so let me put my concern in very layman terms - Will a Moto X bought from the Moto Maker store in US, work with UAE network providers 3G service?

I dont want to end up spending 400$ for a phone that wont function fast enough; problem is I want a wooden finish customized phone - one which isnt available in UAE.

• 2014-04-17 03:06
  • 3YfZ

Which one is the best phone? MotoX or xperia T2 ultra

• 2014-04-17 00:13
  • 7tJt

how do i get this phone am really intrested

• 2014-04-16 20:37
  • rr4K

guys can any one tell me the made of this moto x pls . mail me up on safuanna@gmail.com\
i am waiting for yur answer

• 2014-04-16 14:25

• vbyP

Hy guys how much time moto x is taking to fully charge from 5% to 100%

• 2014-04-15 21:20
  • 6uic

> In reply to R K @ 2014-04-14 22:21 from 2SNx - click to readBuy the Moto X.

• 2014-04-15 20:59
  • nY$T
Total of 1683 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.