Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

14%

8.3
8.2
8.1

The smaller phone is what makes it appealing to me. I want the ability to fit the phone in my pocket and still live an active lifestyle. I want a phone that compliments my lifestyle, not have it dominate it. I think we need more mid-sized phones such as the Moto X and some of the various maker's minis. If you have a desk job or don't do physical work, the larger format phones could make sense.

• 2014-03-30 16:59
  • jG53

good to see motorola rising up again...moto x is awesome in its specs and build quality

• 2014-03-30 13:14
  • vTQi

> In reply to Ged @ 2014-03-27 03:12 from n1Hh - click to readDude! M using moto x. Since 20th march! Niether its gets lag nor its geting heated up! Camera quality is excellent both front and back!

• 2014-03-30 05:46
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Johnny @ 2014-03-24 13:16 from NFxk - click to readHi Johnny,

Thanks for your review,it was of great help.Need one clarification,What all do you get in the box(Do we get headset),and i have seen some people saying that the phone gets heated up ,,kindly comment on that so that it will be help full.....also wanna know how is the music quality in headset and the speakers...

Thanks in Advance...

• 2014-03-29 21:27
  • rKHn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-27 09:34 from vbMJ - click to read12 gb aprox.

• 2014-03-29 16:27
  • LJ4F

If you guys haven't tried it hands on, please don't make a quick assumption. It is unhealthy especially for the one who rely on other people experience using this smartphones.
No need to badmouth other brands, if you are a loyalist to certain brand, then it is fine but attacking others are just wrong.

• 2014-03-29 16:08
  • KZ8E

> In reply to sanjeev @ 2014-03-27 07:28 from PA7c - click to readU can buy s4 or moto x. But i prefer is moto x

• 2014-03-29 07:45
  • vQ{r

I love this phone. I transferred all my contacts from my previous phone to this one but can't figure out to sync them with my car Bluetooth. I've actually gone to each contact, settings, shared, bluetooth and assumed that they would be there when I made a call from my care, BUT THEY AREN'T.

Can someone advise me on how I accomplish this task.

Thank you.

• 2014-03-28 20:27
  • RuSr

I bought this phone a week back and love to have it, A must have phone these days it has all the features what i looked for excellent phone but one thing its getting heated up while charging is it a problem ?
rest is fine all the phones heatup while using some apps a little but this one is cool but while charging the phone and charger both heated up extremely technical guys need to look in to it except that its the best phone in the market now a days

• 2014-03-28 18:02
  • KSe1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-28 10:52 from n1Hh - click to readmoto g is best if u concern about the price other than x is best... i prefer G than X :)

• 2014-03-28 16:10
  • 2SNL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-26 03:27 from s8Y5 - click to readPlzzz frndz suggest me which phone should I prefer... Moto x or moto g plz...

• 2014-03-28 10:52
  • n1Hh

moto x is what we call a smart phone today. It has quad core adreno 320 gpu n dual core 1.7gh cpu both are highly optimized to give 50%(actually will 30-40)more performance n less battery consumption than competitive devices with hexa or octa core like performance. To extra arm instructions processors work for touch operation, noise cancellation, voice recognition as well. When in stand by, only those low pow. Processors r activ, thus improving bttery life. But 2200mah is not so impressive to me. Camera seems good with 1:2.6. Customized firmware by motorola also gives lot of support for h/w. Display rather good with 316ppi amoled expect it to be bright for sunlight. Gr8 build quality n design as american made! . Should buy this phone or im waitin for its successor.

• 2014-03-28 06:52
  • bJ7C

hi
This is more of an opinion of flipkart rather than moto x ( well a little bit about both)
i bougth the moto x on flipkart about a week ago. Looks great , has wonderful features. But the phone heats up...this problem is from day one. Hot when charging, hot when not charging, hot before call hot after call....1 min in to whats app and its hot....cant hold it to my ear. So i used the logical route and called flipkart customer care..who promptly promised me that i would get a call from their technical team and a solution/replacement/whatever would be discussed. 4 day s after and 5 calls later, i'm yet to get a call from their technical team. Ridiculous, i can't even use my great phone. So much for all that hype from flipkart. i cant understand why they cant call us to help fix the problem. Running out of patience. After paying 23999 cash ..this is not the way to treat your customers.... Pathetic service from flipkart...

• 2014-03-28 05:07
  • vGtx

> In reply to YASH @ 2014-03-27 08:51 from n1H$ - click to readNo way. Moto X is waaay more smarter. Active Display makes all the diference. The core dedicated to listening my voice also makes it worthy. You know, having more cores doesn't mean it is better.

• 2014-03-27 13:02
  • JquP

what is the user accessible memory available on the 16 gb variant of moto x?

• 2014-03-27 09:34
  • vbMJ

does any1 know wht is 2nd generation production of nexus 5,
& wht is diff. between 1st gen & 2nd gen. ?

• 2014-03-27 09:10
  • u1FC

s3 still a far better phone in the price range.....

• 2014-03-27 08:51
  • n1H$

friends please tell me about camera quality about moto x india version

• 2014-03-27 07:44
  • RK0T

i want to buy a mobile which one one is good options as below.
1) motrola x
2)nokiya 720 lumiya
3) samsung s4
4) nokiya x

plz let me know the answer .why it's good
from sanjeev

• 2014-03-27 07:28
  • PA7c

> In reply to undead citizen @ 2014-03-27 05:16 from 7wCd - click to readThe Moto X has a 4.7 inch screen. Its grips to the hand firm than compared to the note 2. It is LTE ready. Almost Pure Google Android Experience. Touchless Control and Active Display. Customizable options aplenty.

• 2014-03-27 07:09
  • nXF@
Total of 1624 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.