Motorola Moto X - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.3
8.2
8.1

friends please tell me about camera quality about moto x india version

• 2014-03-27 07:44
  • RK0T

i want to buy a mobile which one one is good options as below.
1) motrola x
2)nokiya 720 lumiya
3) samsung s4
4) nokiya x

plz let me know the answer .why it's good
from sanjeev

• 2014-03-27 07:28
  • PA7c

> In reply to undead citizen @ 2014-03-27 05:16 from 7wCd - click to readThe Moto X has a 4.7 inch screen. Its grips to the hand firm than compared to the note 2. It is LTE ready. Almost Pure Google Android Experience. Touchless Control and Active Display. Customizable options aplenty.

• 2014-03-27 07:09
  • nXF@

Hey guys the phone may be great but, don't you feel the phone is bit too pricey? Rs.24000 on flipkart for a phone that's only 4 and a half inch screen.
Add Rs.4000 and you can get the phenomenal and massive Note2.

• 2014-03-27 05:16
  • 7wCd
  • F

I dont care about what moto g has...

All i care about is moto x..
because if i buy moto x i'll be switchin over from galaxy s3 which is my present phone...

The thing for now i hate s3 is that it have become very much laggy after the 4.3 J.B. update and the key thing for which i luv s3 is its camera...
I am a photogenic cant stay without taking pictures.... And the camera in s3 rocks... All i want in moto x is a better camera than s3...

It would be gratful if i get ny kinda help frm u guys....

• 2014-03-27 03:12

• wdKL

i want purchase a phone moto x or samsung s4 mini which is better

• 2014-03-26 18:49
  • bC6x

Best phone I have ever owned.

• 2014-03-26 16:38
  • IAS0

dear friends today I am order x in flipkart... pls friends don't wrote lying comments moto x.if u used u write the comments...my opinion moto x not beatable phone

• 2014-03-26 15:06
  • Xu@y

Videocon telecom and reliance jio are planning to use 4G FDD in 1800 Mhz which is supported by many phone including Moto X (as given in moto X indian website), Nexus 5 and many others. So, if you belong to those states(gujarat, etc), good luck. Presently only Iphone 5, Iphone 5s and HTC One 2014 (M8) support indian TDD 2300 Mhz 4g.

• 2014-03-26 13:39
  • uv}m

yes,moto x doesn't support indian 4G base-bands,as it is 2300Mhz,but moto x supports 2100Mhz and 700Mhz.but,in future there is a talk that,this basebands will be available after 3yrs.so far now,we can stick to 3G,as 4G is still in a developing stage in india.so,its not a big deal.

• 2014-03-26 10:48
  • YQQU

I heard about the phone that it is not compatible with indian 4G Network provider,is it so??

• 2014-03-26 06:07
  • tT$H

> In reply to rohii @ 2014-03-25 16:47 from KSe0 - click to readwhy should it have quad-core if it has extra cores for its key features ? Have a comparison with the android phones in the range..

• 2014-03-26 03:31
  • s8Y5

> In reply to Ged @ 2014-03-25 17:02 from n1H2 - click to readhave u used it in outdoors/well-lit areas ? Its quite gud.. Check it.. Cam of the Moto G is the only negative.. If that negative turns into a positive under certain conditions then u can imagine the perfo of the rest of the specs and tel me whether would u get those features for 14k under Nokia,Samsung,HTC or whatever ?

• 2014-03-26 03:27
  • s8Y5

> In reply to Ged @ 2014-03-25 17:02 from n1H2 - click to readDude. Just forget about the lens used in MOTO g. MOTO X has superb camera both front and back. If you like this phone just get it , there s no question of hesitations . I bought this phone last week, it is just some.

• 2014-03-25 18:42
  • rJYF

Please reply fast...
How is the camera of moto x???

The video camera?
The front camera?

I'm very much disappointed by the camera quality of moto g....

• 2014-03-25 17:02
  • n1H2

y it is having only dual core y cant it have quadcore

• 2014-03-25 16:47
  • KSe0

> In reply to Johnny @ 2014-03-25 12:52 from NFxk - click to readThank You very much. If possible do post your interpretations on camera in detail if you get time.

Thanks again.

• 2014-03-25 14:30
  • PAYe

> In reply to abhy @ 2014-03-25 06:03 from PAYe - click to readHi Abhy,
I have not had a chance to take pictures as much as I want to, but my colleague has taken a couple of quick snaps in the office, and I have taken a couple at home as well. I am not disappointed by the pic quality.
I am more than happy. GSMArena already reviewed MotoX, you can find the link on this very same page. The pics will be as good as that.
Besides all that, Motorola has already release an updated Camera App which can be downloaded from googleplay. I actually never got a chance to use the older camera app, because I updated on the first day itself.
Moto G cost half the price of MotoX, and has 5MP rite, I dont think we can compare with motoX camera which is 10MP.
But if you have financial constraint, Moto G is better that a lot of other android phones in the same segment.

Regards,
Johnny

• 2014-03-25 12:52
  • NFxk

Day 5(March 25)
---------------
ADM Update
===========
Yesterday(March 24), I was experimenting with the Adroid Device Manager(ADM).
For those who does not know what ADM is, It is a software feature provided by Google to every Android Device, using this feature, if your phone is lost or stolen,
You can erase your personal data on the phone from a remote location.
Initially I thought the feature was not working, because I was expecting to see that the moment I clicked erase button from the GooglePlay->ADM, the device would immediately be factory reset. But the actual reset happens only after some 2 hours.
I dont know if this feature exists in the older versions such as GingerBread or ICS, but JellyBean definately has it.

Battery Life:
============
In general I use my phone from 8AM - 11PM, every day, else I normally switched off.
A couple of hours in the morning, I would be on 3G network(Aircel), when I reached office I connected to Wifi(around 10AM) till evening 7PM.
I don't play games that much, but I definately do a lot of activities that require internet connection such as checking emails, social network, read news, browse other websites et al.
I was also doing a lot of Apps updates from google play as my phone got factory reset, which I did to test out the ADM feature.
By the time I went to bed the battery indicator shows 15% remaining.
Wifi usually takes a lot of battery, On my older Smart phone, being connected to Wifi network for one full day without having to connect to usb charger was never possible.

So, as far as Battery life is concerned, to all the potential buyers, It is good enough to get through a single day with a single full charge.

• 2014-03-25 12:43
  • NFxk
  • F
Total of 1607 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Moto X.