After a long time I am moving out of samsung line of smartphones and Ordered Moto X Style 32gb today after a lot of research and keeping my interest into account .
I am using Note 4 (N910H - Exynos model but only 3g support), and to be honest I love the performance, Display, Camera & battery life.
Things I consider while buying Moto x Style:
1. Dual 4G Sim availability in India ( Which saves me the burden of carrying 2 mobiles which I am using now)
2. Expandable memory ( This is the main reason why I ditched Sammy- Some might disagree with this but I prefer to keep all my personal files locally)
3. Dual Front Firing Speaker ( Note 4 audio output was good but still its on the backside)
4. Faster OS updates (this is where samsung lags very behind)
5. Pure android experience ( I will miss few touchwiz functions like swipe to call and text etc....)
6. Good Camera and decent low light performance ( Here I hope I will be satisfied with the moto x style as Note 4 also struggled in low light or else :-(
7. Flash light brightness control which is very useful as almost all use it in low light condition.
7. good display & decent battery ( I will definitely miss the deep blacks of amoled here)
I haven seen many complaining about the heating issue but I think it will never be like Galaxy S5 or Even S4 Exynos Varient which I used. Here Note 4 really kept its pace with SD805 and even performs bit better.
I hope I have made the right choice with Moto X Style.
Geek Review, 27 Nov 2015 Reasons to buy this phone: 1.Its just like a nexus without a name 2.Best and very loud fron... moreAgreed with most, but the camera and speakers really are the improvements that made this more than just another Motorola phone.
Chinishayar, 25 Nov 2015Why the screen is slight yellowish? I compared it with a mid range htc desire 826 and I found ... more go to settings...accessibility....colour correcton..turn it off..... yellowish gone man !!!!
GANESH , 26 Nov 2015can i purchases motorola moto x style plz tell me your opinion
If u love entertainments like music games videos.. You defentially buy this..
Reasons to buy this phone:
1.Its just like a nexus without a name
2.Best and very loud front firing dual speaker
3.2k display with a whopping 520ppi
4.Compact Phone for a 5.7 inch display
5.Improved Camera and good software and hardware specs with a sd card slot
6.Moto X features like Moto voice ,assist, touchless control etc.
Reasons not to buy this phone:
1.Device feels bulky due to its large size
2.Average battery life (It will certainly improve after Marshmallow upgrade)
3.A little heating issues after extending gaming (Again it will improve after Marshmallow upgrade)
4. No Fingerprinter scanner unlike the new Nexus devices.
Abhishek Singh, 27 Nov 2015Adreno 330 is better than 418 in terms of fps but even 418 wont disappoint you.I mean to say Adreno 420 is better than 418 in terms of fps but 418 is better than the 330
Arif238, 16 Nov 2015Which GPU is better Adreno 330 in SD 801 or Adreno 418 in SD 808 as Adreno 420 in SD 805 beats... moreAdreno 330 is better than 418 in terms of fps but even 418 wont disappoint you.
Duke390, 26 Nov 2015Hi Everyone, Just need one help from the Moto X Style Users from India. Does this Phone ... moreyes it has double nano sim slot on the same side and also has a sd card slot on the opposite side
Just need one help from the Moto X Style Users from India.
Does this Phone provides the SIM slot for 2 nano SIM as well as a Micro-SD card Slot on the opposite side?
I am Planning to buy this phone but because of this one confusion I haven't been able to made up my mind to buy it yet.
Is this smartphone have smart dual sim feature? like samsung and lumia phones which is dual sim dual active
Why the screen is slight yellowish? I compared it with a mid range htc desire 826 and I found that Moto x style's display is yelloish. It made me sad.😅😥😅
Anonymous, 24 Nov 2015Is it supports both dual sim(dual standby time) as well as microsd slotYes..you can use your both sim+SD card with this phone
Is it supports both dual sim(dual standby time) as well as microsd slot
Under FEATURES->Sensors, it says "Yes." That's just lazy. Spell out the actual sensors as you normally do!
i sold my z5 compact and bought this phone and am really satisfied, net browser on z5 compact was horrible and always disconnected from net by itself but x style is much better and the battery backup is great. i really love my phone