my motorola,s screen is cracked and its battery timing ias also reduced please solve my problem
Annonymous, 24 Dec 2014Root your phone and upgrade to Android 5.0 To find a tutorial, Google this: Upgrade/Upda... moreMy mobile is charging more mb for a less use wt to do nd hw upgrade to 5,0 android
am having a problem with my motorola xt615...its memory side is not working..please.how do i get the nearest office to reapair it
I have problem with Motorola XT1064 it turn on and shut down I did every thing even hard rest but not going to boot properly what I do help me please
Pretty good reception, mediocre battery life, nice touch screen, camera is garbage. Kinda slow but bearable. Basically happy but wish I had my camera with me on holiday! Lots of good lighting conditions but still can't get a decent shot most of the time. Used ATT SIM card and Virgin at home in Canada. So far so good...will try Vodafone in Spain next year.
it's a decent phone for 2011 but was outclassed then and is a really bad deal now... if u paid more than 100 eu for the xt615 in the past three years u got ripped off
SD card reader is garbage, the processor is slow, pitiful but sufficient RAM, no OS updates means it's more obsolete every day, reception is garbage, it holds a charge for a whole day off of light use only, and the one I've had for three years has repeatedly let me down, crashing apps, unsupported business, restarting on its own, failing to read the SD card and giving BS reasons. software issues and negligible hardware specs = poor product. it's style without substance and I'd sooner have bought a flip phone and suffered with T9 - the keyboard on this is terrible if you have male-sized hands
my memory slot is working,when i inset memory i says it has unsupported files in it. i should format but i did it still not working why.
Nanc, 13 Nov 2014Have had phone for 2 years. June 2012. No problems. Have replaced battery once. And again this... moreRoot your phone and upgrade to Android 5.0
To find a tutorial, Google this:
Upgrade/Update Motorola Moto Xt615 to 5.0 Lollipop
From the little gingerbread phone that so many people have bad-mouthed....this is just a little touch of How Do You Like Me Now?
The users of Motorola Moto Xt615 can now update their handsets to Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM. The new Android 5.0 Lollipop comes with many new features :
- Up to 4x performance improvements.
- A battery saver feature which extends device use by up to 90 mins.
- It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
- Support for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack brings Android to the forefront of mobile graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
- Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements make it easier to navigate your device.
- More intelligent ranking of notifications based on who they’re from and the type of communication. See all your notifications in one place by tapping the top of the screen.
- New devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.
- SELinux enforcing for all applications means even better protection against vulnerabilities and malware.
- State of the art video technology with support for HEVC main profile to allow for UHD 4K 10-bit video playback, tunneled hardware video decoding to save power and improved HLS support for streaming.
- and other cool features.
Here are some more aspects that users should know before trying out the custom ROM :
- Users need to have proper back-up for their personal data on the device.
- The handset should have at least 80 percent of battery power.
- The users also need to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled on the device.
- During the installation, if the device gets stuck on booting, users can perform wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik before rebooting the device.
1. Download Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM for Motorola Moto Xt615 from link below :
The ROM File size is big, so I split the file into 3 parts :
ROM Part 1 : http://goo.gl/7pyL97
ROM Part 2 : http://goo.gl/ffHU2x
ROM Part 3 : http://goo.gl/l1zKh5
To combine 3 parts files above into 1 file just use WINRAR, then extract the files into ZIP format. If any problem with the ROM, maybe because the ROM have corrupted during the download process, you can try to re-download the ROM.
2. Install the ROM Manager on your Motorola Moto Xt615 . Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery. You also can use ROM Installer application from JRummy Apps Inc.(Get it from Google Play Store).
3. Connect your Motorola Moto Xt615 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “ROM.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
4. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup/restore to back-up your information.
5. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”ROM.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Motorola Moto Xt615 . As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Motorola Moto Xt615 device, and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Not such a bad phone, after all.....and is just getting better. ;-)
Have had phone for 2 years. June 2012. No problems. Have replaced battery once. And again this week it would no longer hold a charge. I replaced the battery again with a new one (not refurbished). It still will not hold charge. I have charged it for 11 hours and it losses the charge in 7 hours. Help. Any suggestions. Thank you.
Anonymous, 29 Apr 2014First, batterie life far to short! I got max. 3 hours out of it! Back cover falls off regularl... moreI have every one of these problems! Back cover and freezing,reception..camera!..all crap! Unfortunately im locked into it fir another 18 months!
i have a problem with sd card,....the card is empty anc my card does not read the card ..What can I do??? it says (the sd card is empty or have unredeadable folders... Format the sd? )) pls help
when i got ds phone d same day my capture button dont work..when i go to compny they told me they repair an give me i said i buy today just wnna replace they said no we cant do that.......fuck ds motorola..
What kind of support is when you ask how to download SD card and Motorola comes up empty, ya think it is a piece of Junk? I Do
I got my motorola XT615 from a neighbor for $50, canadian currency. Everything works ok, except I can't send or receive photos. This is my 1st time owning a cell phone. The previous owner had it about a year when he sold it to me...