Motorola MOTO XT615 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.1
6.8
6.7

Iv had mine for a couple months, the camera stopped working all together and it glitches a lot.

• 2013-11-06 18:14
  • j$QB

Worse reception than a 1st gen Google Nexus One. otherewise workign ok after 6months.

• 2013-11-05 18:13
  • M1JL

I've had this phone for about 2 n a half months... unfortunately I do not like this phone because it has so many problems! First off when taking pictures the quality and color does not turn out well, second it has a problem with the battery cover coming off randomly, third I am stuck on the EDGE network! For living in the US it is horrible. I can't do anything with this phone... all I know is I paid way too much for it to not work very well.. I wanna just sell it and get a way better phone that will do right! Which i will probably do in the very near future! This phone has soooo many defaults, I really do NOT recommend this phone to anyone!!!!! Not a happy customer!

• 2013-10-20 17:52
  • Iudi

The pictures taken are not displayed, it seems that they are not being saved. The phone originally worked fine, two months later issues like this arised. All my pictures and videos are lost...

• 2013-10-01 06:31
  • LwPF

i have had my moto for 1 month and my flash doesnt want to turn on when i take pictures what do i do to fix it because i downloaded the flashlight app and the flash works but the option on my camera does not

• 2013-08-31 03:14
  • 0iWL

i cant connect it to paired bluetooth phones, how does one get the bluetooth to work

• 2013-08-19 14:25
  • NaER

I have a problem with this set within 4 months of using...there's no display at all..and the only thing seen on the screen is a light white glow...i guess its the screen problem. does nyone here facing the same problem?? where can i get the screen replaced in india??

• 2013-08-17 16:59
  • w9D1

Review my handy on standard

• 2013-07-18 21:19
  • nfjf

English only
Please no foul language, be polite and use common sense
No expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion
No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referal programs of any kind
No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand
No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users
Read before you post. Search before you post. Your question is probably already answered
Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.
If you don't follow the above rules, your post will be probably deleted.

• 2013-07-08 11:27
  • 9xpe

Will there be Android 4

• 2013-06-29 14:50
  • nnWI

In Malaysia, this phone is more expensive than atrix 2. How's that happened? I don't know. Compared by them price range, i would choose atrix 2. Dual core and larger screen, who wouldn't..

• 2013-06-03 20:14
  • KZ8x

Very best phone

• 2013-05-14 18:16
  • wMHH

Bad phone bad cam resoulution

• 2013-05-07 08:21
  • 3iRt

can this upgrade to andrpiod 4?

• 2013-05-02 22:38

very good phon

• 2013-04-28 07:27
  • 7tAw

Negative:
If GSM signal is lost for a longer time, it never recovers unless rebooted.
The back side (I have got the black version) is peeling off, it is slowly going to change to metalic look.
Sometimes when being charged, it takes enourmous time to get the battery to full power (40->100% in more than 4 hours :( )
Occassionaly the reaction is incredibly slow.
Not possible to upgrade android from 2.3.7 above
not enough memory
Positive:
the cover glass on display is very robust (never got scratched)
resolution and view angle of display is quite good
extra LED for notification (no need to check the main display)
reasonable back camera
Result: Based on my experience with that phone I would not have bought it again

• 2013-04-02 12:44
  • jt3P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-22 14:03 from t}AJ - click to readits good for all type of people and very reasonable price with all function

• 2013-03-31 15:02
  • nCYX

I have been using this phone for 4 month now and it is very dissapointing, not recommended at all, the touch screen is rubbish it doesnt respond that well and the resolution isnt that good either and the back cover comes out everytime i take it from my pockets..NOT RECOMMENDED

• 2013-03-31 06:22
  • UTpj
Total of 181 user reviews and opinions for Motorola MOTO XT615.