Would love to buy this phone but the length is super longgggg! The finger print sensor should be in rhe back to save space! Too big of a phone for me.
lolo, 26 Jul 2017what a awful design What'd mean? Everybody and their brother loves bezels the size of Alaska
dmardinly1, 29 Jul 2017fantastic phone, innovation new style, new chapter of phone industry What's the title of this particular chapter?
Jijesh Kumar, 30 Jul 2017See the battery... only 2730mAh..??? so pathetic...!!!Yep, they forcing u to buy expensive Moto mods... Don't buy!
xc, 30 Jul 2017That has to be the ugliest Motorola I have ever laid eyes onAgreed
Is there a 6GB version? 4GB RAM just does not quite cut it these days.
dmardinly1, 29 Jul 2017fantastic phone, innovation new style, new chapter of phone industry Motorola is leading innovation in this industry along with fujitsu arrrows which the 1st phone with iris recognition. US & japan seems rival forever
With all the add ons phone should be great.
Like external camera add on video projector or powerbank etc.
I know its a moery money to dump in but its a way better level or inovation.
fantastic phone, innovation new style, new chapter of phone industry
Mr. Electronics, 29 Jul 2017Can anyone please tell me what a SW update is, and how it updates a phone to Bluetooth 5.0It has the hardware for it but it's not one the current software. It will get BT 5.0 when Android O is released.
Can anyone please tell me what a SW update is, and how it updates a phone to Bluetooth 5.0
this has almost 50%MORE battery than the iPhone 7 WITH fast charge I cant wait to dump thr real biggest rip off ever the iPhone 7 aka 6s-s
Look at the Battery!!! what are they doing!!!!!!!!!!!?????????ask customer to take extra power bank with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
This has to be the biggest rip-off *ever* XD
- super-small battery to force you to buy the battery mod, in order to have decent battery life.
- crap 12MP camera without OIS to force you to buy the camera mod, if you want a decent camera. Plus, the camera with its bump on the back really is the most ugly thing on an already ugly phone.
- no integrated wireless charging to force you to buy the mod for wireless charging.
- super cheap plastic screen that scratches easily. "Shatter proof", my ass XD
After a year only it will be scratched up that badly, it will be more difficult to read anything than on a totally cracked screen. Exchanging the scratched up screen will be costly, as that ludicrous 4 year warranty only protects against breakage, not against scratches. Guess why?
- no headphone jack. Coming soon: the headphone jack mod!
- not waterproof. But hey, perhaps there will be a mod to make it waterproof? XD
- Did I already mention it's just plain UGLY?