Motorola MOTOFONE F3 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.6
4.8
5.4

Excellent phone. The cheapest on the market. This is only a phone with an alarm and phone book. But as a phone is light, slim, excellent sound and reception and pleasant design. Not for texting or anything else. Talking only. No other phone comes closer.

• 2011-10-29 03:12
  • jRui

how to change font size ??

• 2011-10-20 12:25
  • MqsP

it has a very good battery timing bt it is nt a regular fone so u should nt use it

• 2011-08-10 13:36
  • KI17

Bought the F3 in 2007. I love Motorola and use an L6i
Great phone. But the F3 is lousy. Very basic with hardly any features. Unless you are a destitute or broke, dont buy the F3. pPay a little extra for a regular Motorola phone. Thankfully the F3 isnt available anymore.

• 2011-07-16 10:51
  • upb4

Had one of these in the past. I agree with all previous posts. It has a very clear sound and the battery lasts a lot without recharging. Of course, it is a very basic phone also. You can use it comfortably as a telephone and as a clock. For SMSs, although it can do it, the screen makes it very difficult, since it is suited to show almost only numbers.

• 2011-07-11 11:16
  • PjFX

Excellent sound...nice and good phone.

• 2011-06-29 07:59
  • PvZy

F3 phone is good

• 2011-05-17 12:53
  • YT1v

Today my sony ericsson phone died and I'm using my f3 again after 2 years., lovely phone, loud and clear sound

• 2011-05-03 08:55
  • RsVk

Great as a basic phone tells the time and can be used for texting at a pinch.

but several quirks -
missing the date display (you can only get to see it where you set it!)
as others have pointed out, once you type your SMS message and send it, it's lost - not kept, and you can't SMS more than 1 person with the same message (unless you type it all in again!) No t9

Motorola have a means of tailoring the phone with different language voices and ringtones, but it seems there's no hacks for us to change them ourselves!

you can't edit contact details - you have to renter them, if you get it wrong.
you can't change the alarm or sms ringtone (is there one? it's too quiet).

SMS punctuation is limited to -,?@| - no dot.

• 2011-04-26 23:51
  • mxLx

I just began using this cel as 2nd phone, but I really don't know which are it's cappabilities. Is there anyone who knows where can I get the manual to see the functions?
Thks
Alice

• 2011-03-09 20:10
  • PwEx

if any one sale it plzzzzzzzzzz contact to me at 0333-5616808 plz i realy like that.......

• 2011-03-05 19:30
  • v0kq

I just got the motofone f3 and I love it but the home screen displays different 5 digit numbers. When I first turn it on it will display my carrier but it always goes back to this weird five digit number. Does anyone know how to change it to carrier or write something in that space.

• 2011-02-26 16:10
  • 4Qhb

the best cellphone ever! i've used it more than 2 yr, and it still works good. amazing built quality :)

• 2011-01-29 21:43
  • niHu

> In reply to rob @ 2010-10-23 03:49 from RIA4 - click to readRob, the screen flashes because it uses e-ink rather than an LCD display. E-ink displays suffer from ghosting sometimes so to prevent this the screen will sometimes be flashed to clear the last image on screen before a new image is displayed, this ensures the "pixels" are reset to the correct default colour.

• 2010-11-14 00:30
  • mxRu

I had this phone for two years and five months and for that cheap price, was this a very great phone. It is very robust, it felt me down many times, i get it under water and was still working without problems. But it is not good for sending sms messages.

• 2010-11-05 13:42
  • ssXb

Can someone tell me why the face flashes on and off ?
Does it have anything to do with battery?

• 2010-10-23 03:49
  • RIA4

> In reply to hugh @ 2010-06-19 23:06 from 4cV4 - click to readThe manuals are available at the Motofone F3 support website: http://www.motorola.com/Suppor...oc%253AUS-EN

• 2010-09-30 07:06
  • Tc12

I used my F3 almost 3 years now. It's an excellent phone. It fell on the flour countless of times, and it still looks pretty much as in the first week. it's sound quality is very good, and it's a wonder of simplicity. I really think this is the Volkswagen beetle of mobile phones. If I'll manage to find a new battery I am pretty sure that it will work fine for another 2-3 years.

• 2010-09-12 16:55
  • Mvtk

i got it 2 days ago hardly, in iran. its used but its good. its wonderfull and beutiful,, i love it also masseging is awfull.

• 2010-09-07 14:16
  • Leyj
Total of 879 user reviews and opinions for Motorola MOTOFONE F3.