Motorola Motoluxe - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.3
7.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-06 00:57 from 86wv - click to readI've had the same problems i think is has somthing to do with the adhesive

• 2014-10-05 05:30
  • Y28h

Worst phone which i have never used till date , it having hell lot of issues with Date setting and all stuff
it wont vibrate some times

• 2014-09-02 08:41
  • vLyx

it means this is not enough to use this phone not set

• 2014-08-28 03:10
  • PAmg

Honestly, i cant even begin to explain my hate towards this phone. I bought it with high hopes and was happy the first couple of months. Now i detest it. Earphone jack stopped working even though i regularly use my ipod. It wont read any sd card and has wiped my sd card so many times and ive had to download programs to recover my things. It is so.slow and has very little internal storage and even with an 8 gig card (when it actually read it) it usually wouldnt et me download anything. To connect to a wifi i usually have to turn it off and on to get it to work and is so so slow. In conclusion, i do not recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2014-08-27 09:45
  • NUwF

> In reply to The Dude @ 2014-07-04 19:11 from ix$v - click to readhow to root?

• 2014-08-24 23:43
  • Q2Ne

> In reply to motoluxe @ 2013-06-26 15:54 from nCM0 - click to readYou can't. You have to root the phone so that you can install an app so that you can tak screenshots.

• 2014-07-04 19:11
  • ix$v

This was my first smartphone. When i got it, it was already used (But it was in very good confition), so this probably has affected my experience of the phone.

This phone is slow. Very slow. It can literally only handle Flappy Bird. Playing basic games can make the phone freeze, or even resart automatically. I think this is very annoying.

A slow processor is the only major problem. It looks quite good, and it fits quite nicely in your hand. It has Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread, and i know, thats not new at all, but it will do it.

After about 4 months of use, the phone started to act wierd. When i got a call from someone, it could sometimes freeze in the incoming call screen, or it would not make a sound at all. The caller would then reach my answermachine.

Just a day after this, the phone felt out of my pocket while i was on my bicycle, and the screen craked. This had happened 2 times before, whitout the same result, only a few scratches on the back of the phone, so it was a solid phone.

This was the end of my Motorola Motoluxe (XT615)

• 2014-07-04 19:07
  • ix$v

I dropped my phone by accident and it started to buzz until I removed the battery. The earphone sign was also lit. To stop it, I removed the back cover and battery. I noticed that at the top central side, under the camera, there is a board to board connector. I pushed on the internal side of the phone trying to separate the connector contacts a little bit and then returning it back again. This stopped the buzzing, but now I need to have extra care to handle the phone because it will buzz again if a regular impact is applied. Seems to be an adhesive assembly that gets broken with impact.

• 2014-05-17 00:19
  • 8$iL

The best phone out there super durable and fast

• 2014-05-01 13:33
  • 86ai

I had this phone as my 1st smart phone and at the time I thought it was brilliant. However when I began to use the phone it got very slow and it's connection was terrible. it took five minutes to turn on and the back kept Falling off quite a lot. i had a lot of problems with the phone and overall I would not say this phone is efficient and reliable.

• 2014-02-14 23:09
  • ABG@

quite a good phone but occasionally slows down.

• 2014-02-01 16:22
  • mXxr

my power button stopped working, it did it before but it would just act as if it was constantly being held down and it would bring up power options and then it stopped and now it stopped working altogether and the only way to turn it on is to smack the back of the phone. i don't know what to do. is it something simple to fix? or is it electrical?

• 2014-01-06 00:57
  • 86wv

The shutter button has stopped working, and some reason the only way to turn it on is to slam it down again, its a good phone normally, it just isnt working all of a sudden

• 2013-12-31 00:21
  • TiHi

> In reply to mckhatter96 @ 2013-07-22 05:25 from 7AHG - click to readIs the vibration problem solved for you? Was it a software bug or hardware issue? Me too getting this problem. I would also say this is a worst phone i've ever used so far. I faced all the problems mentioned in this post in my phone.

• 2013-11-02 05:47
  • vGMC

> In reply to cck @ 2013-08-16 09:23 from fu%S - click to readThis phone is super durable it can be used in minus 40 ive spilt beer on it* dropped it idk how many times i have a crack in my screen but if this were a iphone or galixy it would of broke by now it has an aluminum body instead of plastic. *if u get ur phone wet put it in rice*

• 2013-10-08 17:57
  • Y1{B

> In reply to mckhatter96 @ 2013-07-22 05:25 from 7AHG - click to readu probably got a bad one, i have used iphone, htc titan and motoluxe, i havent experienced anything bad about it. its been all smooth, no problem., good battery life.

• 2013-08-16 09:23
  • fu%S

> In reply to sj uk @ 2013-07-29 04:42 from mXLf - click to readYou can get one on eBay!

• 2013-08-02 01:59
  • Kq4t

Anyone know where i can get a new shell for motoluxe. Looked on amazon no luck.

• 2013-07-29 04:42
  • mXLf

this phone is the worst ive owned it for a year and in this time i have brought it back to be repaired 2 times. i brought the phone in for repair because every time i put the battery in it would vibrate. i just got it back from repair a week ago and it is now saying there is something in the headphone jack there is nothing in there. i do not recommend this phone at all. im with bell and i have it warrantied but they wont replace the phone at all they do is repair it.

• 2013-07-22 05:25
  • 7AHG

hey guys tell me,i need a 4ne ,this one can i buy it or not?ur advise pls

• 2013-07-09 13:35
  • fuwW
Total of 250 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Motoluxe.