Motorola Motoluxe - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.7
7.2
7.1

The Motoluxe is the best mobile I've ever had, great screen, amazing performance and the of all good price. I recommend you this mobile if you want to have a good device with a good size (not as bigger as galaxy s3 or all of those new mobiles that are hard to use with one hand)

• 2012-11-18 14:23
  • L5Ju

I was thinking about getting this phone. I was wondering if it is worth getting?
By the sounds of things I might consider other phones..

• 2012-11-18 13:41
  • xA0s

> In reply to vincentvega73 @ 2012-10-22 14:34 from j9IX - click to readI had that problem too, then the new update came out, if you are still experiencing the problem, try turning your data off, that's what worked for me, but still worked when I had wifi on, I bought this phone in September, not happy, switching back to my samsung. Too many glitches.

• 2012-11-14 22:20
  • kxPk

Mine (one week old) cannot text to an email address. Attempting that invokes the email application, but I don't have a data plan. Motorola Support confirmed you cannot text to an mail address. (My old dumb phone could) Model XT615 V 2.3.7

• 2012-11-14 13:14
  • 4B1D

> In reply to mistryGirl @ 2012-11-11 16:15 from 867R - click to readi'm in the same boat after downloading an update.

• 2012-11-13 06:12
  • TY@P

i have gotten this phone about a month ago with virgin, and it used to work amazingly. now though, recently it rufuses to connect to any type of wifi at all, and i have tried turning the phone off and on, replugging in the router but nothing seems to work - any help?

• 2012-11-11 16:15
  • 867R

> In reply to Helpful @ 2012-10-20 02:47 from 45Fu - click to readThank you so much for help with this issue..ive tried contacting Motorola and bell..both said to send it in for repair. My boyfriend went through two of these phones within a week period with the same problem..

• 2012-11-06 21:53
  • 86t}

> In reply to charlyn daming @ 2012-10-29 20:58 from JxSf - click to readTake out your memory card and connect it to another device, such as a PC using micro SD to SD adapter. It could be that your memory card is broken. If you have another one available you can try and see if the same happens when you use it.Or perhaps can try a friends memory card in your phone.

• 2012-11-03 18:44
  • m}iU

> In reply to charlyn daming @ 2012-10-29 20:58 from JxSf - click to readYes i turn off but wen i try again to turn on not working again...pls help me..

• 2012-10-29 21:10
  • JxSf

Hi i have a problem about mya moto luxe...my sdcard is not working..how to fix it? Pls hepl me i did not picture and video.

• 2012-10-29 21:06

• 2012-10-29 20:58
  • JxSf

> In reply to Helpful @ 2012-10-20 02:47 from 45Fu - click to readIs it data roaming I turn off?

• 2012-10-26 23:19
  • IhGX

> In reply to sparky @ 2012-10-03 22:20 from 86wv - click to readI have the same problem with my Motoluxe and I am on a Virgin plan. Did you get the problem fixed. I couldn't send texts a month ago, and then it started working all of a sudden. Now it not able to send texts again. From what I see, there will be a software upgrade that will fix this problem. For now was wondering if anybody had any resolution to this problem.

• 2012-10-22 14:34
  • j9IX

Hi, has anyone experienced a problem with the sound quality in Motoluxe? I am facing a steady disturbance in while talking. Please help

• 2012-10-21 09:15
  • nCcL

> In reply to sparky @ 2012-10-03 22:20 from 86wv - click to readi had the same problem, you just have to turn off your data when texting and only have it on when u need it. its a glitch with the soft wear in this phone, they are working on fixing it. it still sucks though.

• 2012-10-20 02:47
  • 45Fu

Can Instagram work on it?

• 2012-10-19 14:58
  • 3WJP

can i upgrad gingerbird to icecream sandwich on motorola motolux

• 2012-10-15 08:54
  • 3EcM

I just bought this craolux and cant text at all. It accepts them and none are sent. I am on a virgin $35. So i do have text in my package. The 2nd day i took it back to the source and they wanted to send it off while charging me money to borrow a replacement??
Miserable and out 267 bucks

• 2012-10-03 22:20
  • 86wv

Yes the motoluxe can support all the max payne games it also detects if it does not support before it lets you download an pay before. All in all this is a great phone. For the price range (£189.99) still in t mobile stores its made of steel really strong phone very fast on all apps an internet you can also use the phone as a modem and use internet data from mobile to laptop, ps3, xbox and ipads exc 10/10 rating for the phobe and value :)

• 2012-10-03 18:37
  • 9DRv
Total of 245 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Motoluxe.